Neet Books

what books should every NEET read?

Oblomov.

they should probably just kill themselves desu

I've just started part two, the how to help a hikikomori portion of the book.

How To Get a Job With Your Humanities Degree in 30 Days

The Bible, The Divine Comedy, Paradise Lost

None. Get a fucking job before you waste time reading.

It good?

ablist much?

Dropped out

LONG term NEET

In DEBT

How do I avoid killing myself?

srs btw

Go back to school right the fuck now before Trump ends guaranteed student loans.

Read V. and GR, if done and no enlightenment , you either need to read through more of the lit cannon or...

Assuming you're in serious social withdrawal the main point he's hammering home is treatment (therapy) is necessary, things aren't going to get better on their own, it's going to take professional help as well as a solid support system at home to get you out the door and back into society.

Not yanky

I'm British

V and GR?

In MY Hometown!?

Then just go back to school. Isn't is nearly free for you guys?

A Confederacy of Dunces

A book about a man that's basically Veeky Forums and /r9k/ rolled into one guy.

V and Gravity's Rainbow.

Ulysses ironically and unironically. May inspire you to go out and actually take a look at the world, but don't take my word for it.

A job application.

MY

no.

This one quite literally

Book of Disquiet.

I read it when I was a NEET and very depressed, it basically pushed me to not continue that lifestyle.

Good luck user, the NEET trap (despite what many posters may say) is not positive.

DIARY

Pretty much the only book that gets it right, sure the prose is pretty simple but the fact that it was written by a hikikomori (who is still, after 10 years, a hikikomori) makes it one of the only books that you can correlate with when you're a NEET.
Most books are written by very successful, outgoing people, the complete opposite of a NEET. That's why most are awful to anyone actually experiencing the neet lifestyle.

paging kantbot

Proust.

Why is that

It's a search for lost time t b h

White Nights by Dostoyevsky

I think I really do have Oblomovitis. Just finished the book, really great. Maybe a little too much focus on love though.

Hunger by Knut Hamsun

That is a damn good book. I recommend it to anyone who likes Dostoesvky.

While on the subject of Dost., I recommend Crime and Punishment. The protagonist is pretty neet.

Crime and Punishment is entry level. If you're a NEET, browsing a literature image board and have not read it, then you're a fucking idiot anyway.

DESU

Some people are new to the board. Does it matter if it's entry level? It's still one of the greatest novels ever written.

A Man Asleep by Georges Perec, the film adaptation is certainly NEETcore.

I'm two or three chapters away from being finished, definitely agree on your focus on love point.

Why does lit have the most stale replies in all of their threads out of any board?

Because there are only so many NEETcore books and this thread gets made often.

belmondo? what film?