YLYL: Veeky Forums edition

>square up makes him 3D
into the trash it goes

I lost

griffiths was good i stopped learning physics though. is sakurai/napolitano worth picking up just for fun?

>9022484
>wanted to be a physicist like the cool science guys!
>Parent's won't pay for college

I didn't choose the comp sci life, the comp sci life choose me.

. .

Beer plus hamburger = :)

5pi/2

5 times infinity

Correct

fucking retarded

Easy

yeah idgi. whats so funny about this?

>no title or authors
Must be blank then.

They can't keep getting away with it!

>race is a determinant of intelligence
>14 year olds actually believe this
I don't doubt that one can make a case for race being related to intelligence for a percentage of people, but to say it is causal is misleading and unscientific.

it's from a compsci discrete math course test.

>if your opinion doesn't agree with mine it's misleading and unscientific
fuck off honestly
the truth is social science is shit and you can't know anything solid about these kinds of things

>Correlation implies causation if I really want it to!

>you can't know anything solid about these kinds of things
that's what my post implies artard

not what i'm saying you dipshit. the shitty r=0.51 "correlation" used in shit fields like psychology is absolutely useless, and anyone claiming the other side is "unscientific" is a retarded piece of shit that doesn't know or care about science
social science is not science

no, it implies "hurr my enemies are unscientific, I love science, my opinions are science"
you idiots keep doing this on a lot of "issues" that have nothing to do with science at all

alright let's start over. I'm saying that race does not directly imply intelligence. what are you saying?

This has been posted a thousand times and it is never funny, also the use of partial differentiation notation for a regular derivative triggers my autism

I'm saying you're dumb for claiming something like this on a science board, and dumber for thinking the other side is any more unscientific than you are

what's dumb about it?

claiming something and being convinced about it enough to claim people saying otherwise are wrong, when you have no way to tell if it is or if it isn't

Let's assume race directly implies intelligence. Is there a smartest race? If not, then is there a dumbest race?

>IF YOU AREN'T WITH ME YOU'RE AGAINST ME
In case you aren't clinically retarded I'll say it loud and clear one more time. claiming anything on this topic is retarded, and claiming you're backed by science is even more retarded.

maybe an example will help you?
>You can't prove there's no god, so there a god!

Veeky Forums humor thread: race bait edition

>I don't want to get into an argument I'm going to lose, the post

you're a fucking retard. from the get go my point has been the same, social science is shit. you're too idiotic to see that there's a position that isn't either off
>hurr race has nothing to do with intelligence, im backed by science!
>hurr race determines intelligence, im backed by science!

>STOP MAKING CLAIMS I DONT LIKE
post-modernist scum. you won't make it as a mathematician with that attitude

I don't doubt that one can make a case for down syndrome being related to intelligence for a percentage of people, but to say it is causal is misleading and unscientific.

What

Is this supposed to be one of those le epic topology puzzles?

Mathematics is literally postmodern.

Obligatory:

"K{3,3} isn't planar, you goofball!"

nigga its old english font

Magic

depends if you reject the law of the excluded middle or not, embracing "fuzzy" logics and ambiguous truth values

wow (you) are special

nice watermark

>a physics graduate will tell you this is possible because "muh quantum tunnelling"

>Let's forget this argument and assume I'm right for a second

;)

Aha! ...wait...

>Going to this effort.
Definition of autism.

>not realizing this is a mobius strip and simply embedding K3,3 in it

nerds this days

This is the first legitimate answer I've ever seen
Well meme'd my friend

>that water pipe in the electricity pipe on the left house

grats you killed everyone

>thinking that took work
definition of a child

Thank you, user.

Streamlined it for you

Infinitely many mathematicians walk into a bar. The first says, "I'll have a beer." The second says, "I'll have half a beer." The third says, "I'll have a quarter of a beer." The barman pulls out just two beers. The mathematicians are all like, "That's all you're giving us? How drunk do you expect us to get on that?" The bartender says, "Come on guys. Know your limits."

Going to that much effort, and then doing it wrong - the left house has no electricity. (Though, I kinda suspect deliberately wrong - didn't do it myself, just found it hilarious back when that meme was active.)

The point is that each line has to go the same point on the house, not anywhere on the symbol. If it's to a single point on each house it's not possible.

>The rules do not state this.

And that's why you failed the autism test

You do know autistic people are defined by their LITERALIST thinking?
As in, if the rules stated that, you'd find a solution that fits those rules.
Your made up rules, which are not stipulated, therefore do not change the solution.
Get fucked and get cucked.

Who are you quoting?

The lack of 's rules.
That's the value I'm expressing.

Kek, I want a t-shirt with this page.

As we all know, the only solution is more immigrants.

>failed the autism test
Kek, what

Those lines piercing some circles but not others... Those curved arrows lacking all symmetry and not lining up with the doors... Those mexicans at slightly different offset relative to their respective destinations... THIS TRIGGERS MUH AUTISM!

You fail - or you pass - I'm not entirely sure which we're testing for here. Are you autistic if you pass, or fail? It doesn't really speci.. OMG IT'S SPREADING!

>OMG

Back to >>>/facebook/

Christ, all he did was use an abbreviation. If I said, say, AFAIK or FTFY in a sentence, do I have to return to my Facebook quarantine zone too?

False equivalence. FTFY is a Veeky Forums abbreviation. OMG is an abbreviation unironically used by 12 year old girls to refer to the taste of their starbucks drink.

So if you want to post at the level of 12 year old white girls at starbucks then that is your constitutional right, but it is my constitutional right to remind you that such low level posting belongs in facebook.

Eh, fair enough.
And speaking of Facebook, pic related.

>Infinitely many mathematicians walk into a bar. The first says, "I'll have a beer." The second says, "I'll have two beers." The third says, "I'll have three beers." The barman smirks, for he just obtained a dozenth of a beer from those gullible fools. However, his smile quickly disappears when the last mathematician says "just one for me, thanks".

Two mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer. The second orders a beeri. Both sit down and when they try to toast they miss each other's drink by 90 degrees.

What if I want my post to be at the level of 12 year old black girls?

Stop pretending that people don't unironically post like they were black people constantly here. It is basically a joke at this point, my nigga.

Does anyone have the shooped screenshots of the numberphile videos? asking for a friend

>asking for a friend
If you are looking for those pictures, you don't have friends.

awful

What screenshots?

Yes.
Just yes.
This is exactly what I see when I go to that channel.

An infinite number of mathematicians, a polar bear, helium, and a neutrino walk into a bar (ouch). One of the mathematicians then says, "the bar is now empty" and they begin to play hide and seek. The neutrino is then stopped by a police officer. Officer Heisenberg says, "Do you know how fast you were going back there?" The neutrino replies, "I'm positive and a pascal but I don't know where I am." The bar tender then says "You're all idiots, the cows are all black" and pours 10 (in base 2, i mean 10) drinks and there is an extra dollar. The polar bear then dissolves in water while the helium does not react.

Then the engineer sucks a horse's cock.
"A solution exists," said the horse as it reached orgasm.

there was no engineer, 2/10

I'm having trouble finding the one about him taking is gf off the pill and the knot fetish

I'm afraid OMG well predates Facebook... Hell, it predates those Free AOL CD's you used to get in the 90's. Clearly you've just spent too much time on Facebook and are starting to think they invented everything and every phrase you see is sourced from it.

But as long as we're trigging you, let's see if we can find some others:
^_^
=^.^=
:D
*sigh*
lulz
... ... ... ... ...

Le
Leddit
Spacing

so... just 2 and a half pies? And no beer? I'm not sure I like this answer.

In this board: autism

I can never not lose to these.

That doesn't make any sense. How the hell did the barber end up with a 3 dimensional shape?

lost at the third thumbnail

No, he went through the houses. Clearly against the rules.

Infinitely many mathematicians walk into a bar. The first says, "I'll have a beer." The second says, "I'll have half a beer." The third says, "I'll have a quarter of a beer." The barman pulls out his erect cock and the mathematicians begin to caress it, working its shaft to its peak. The bartender moans in delight at being worked over by infinite homosexuals, a stream of which have begun to pour into his asshole and inflate it. The bar fills with to peak capacity with mathematicians and all air is pushed from the room. At this point the bartender erotically asphyxiates and finishes, producing a modest amount of seminal fluid. "That's all you're giving us? How nourished do you expect us to get on that?" call the mathematicians in unison. The bartender says, "Come on guys. Knowyourmeme."