When do I stop being a meme and start being a connoisseur of fine literature?

When do I stop being a meme and start being a connoisseur of fine literature?

Sick stack, slick.

when you're read and reread so much that you don't care for any posturing or meme reads and only want to follow your own tastes, which by that point are naturally those of a discriminating connoisseur (though you'll be enlightened enough that you'll recognize terms like that as meaningless)

just read whatever you want and all else be damned. anything else is an injustice to oneself.

10/10

I've never been able to find the individual books from that Beckett trilogy. They're always bundled together in that ugly one with a picture of Beckett himself on the cover. I'm being petty by refusing to buy it but dammit I hate ugly books

>when no one sees it but you

Is The Medium is the Massage about you massaging your prostate with that medium-sized black dildo?

Personally, I like just being a meme. I crack my book spines and read Wikipedia summaries and then just walk around with my books visible when I go to bars.

It's worked for getting me attention before but mostly just from old men and pretentious fucks. I walked around with V for like a month and like 10 people told me that they love Pynchon and that their favorite is The Crying of Lot 49. I took so much glee in telling them that that's the one Pynchon thinks is his worst.

>those disgusting fucking spines

ahem

I know right, i noticed that too, the fucking glasses. Shit tier eyesight, why live, op?

That's a nice looking coffee mug isn't it?

Not even a dragon dildo.

Op is doomed to plebbery.

I have Malone Dies, I'll sell it to you for 30 dollars.

When you stop reading memes

When you read Faust in german

I appreciate that OP asked a question with a picture of his stack that accidentally contains embarrassing information about OP but this board didn't really care or make fun of him. They just continued attempting to answer his question.

Maybe Veeky Forums is the most Civil board.

when you start reading eastern european Literature

I like how only two people noticed the dildo on the right of the books.

>accidentally
how new

>his
that's where you're wrong

Now I'm going to masturbate to the thought of some cute Veeky Forums girl that fucks herself with a big Dildo while reading Pynchon.

>Big
It's not more than eight inches

>cute

Delete this

When you've memorized Paradise Lost.

>embarrassing
Maybe you don't belong here, friend.

>implying Beckett hasn't aged extremely well
>tfw you will never have wrinkles as profound as his

I'm not denying his dashing good looks, I just don't think he makes a good book cover. I like artsy fartsy bullshit. A random photo of the author is just lazy and uninspired

Get outta here nerd, I could find them all online for a lower price than that

Can we all agree that a good prostate massage every once in a while is a key element of the literary lifestyle?