Nietzsche is dead
-God

God's not dead, do your research!

youtube.com/watch?v=bMjo5f9eiX8

really makes you think

>God is dead

What did he mean by this?
Maybe he meant to praise Satan?

Yes, I think everybody would learn something by seeing it.

Does the professor accept Jesus in the end?

i was a dumbass and really hoped they would put up some decent argument here. and of course i knew the story itself would be shit

No. He gets hit by a car and gets scared into accepting God as he lies dying in the middle of the street. Then he dies and a priest background character says "a beautiful thing happened today".

wtf! I'm an athiest now

also checked

I've never even seen the trailer but this sounds right.

This is like something the south park writers would come up with but as far as i can tell its genuine. Color me impressed.

>america has flags in their churches
their country deserved to be subverted

They also do a standing ovation when the prayer is over.

Unamericans spreading these fake facts over the internet again. Sad!

>clap every time the pastor says Amen
>bite burger when eucharist is held
>cock shotgun when Revelations comes up
>Buffet every time a loved one dies of Ass Cancer

These are just a few of this proud country's greatest customs.

literally the worst thing I've seen in 2017, and my dog died 2 weeks ago

>the plot is literally the ''uni professor makes a bold statement, student debunk it, professor run away and the class start singing and chanting for the student'' copypasta

dont forget the end where a car runs over the professor and he accepts jesus before he dies

Autism, the movie.

I cringed so fucking hard just watching the first-exactly one minute of that trailer. Holy fuck.

he meant that god was no longer the fundamental idea on which all other ideas were based

in fact he realised that there was no fundamental idea on which all others were based, but people still acted as if there was

>full of Sound and Fury
dropped

OPs post is truly underrated

I did too because that's when I pulled out my dick faster than the speed of light

wtf. i kinda liked him in that jim carrey movie

>"life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"
Damn... really made me think

He meant that people really didn't give much of a shit about God's laws and Christian teachings anymore, even though they were ALL people cared about during earlier times. People forget the second part is "and we've kill Him", which is the truth: Humanity had a single, solidifying principle to rally around and base moral and ethical standards off of, and now we don't. Nietzsche's philosophy is a reaction to this aimless, rudderless world.

>its me or professor
fucking women getting in the way or serious thinking again

today i ended my journal entry with "well tune in next week, fuckboiiii"

No, they did give a shit about gods laws, but not directly, they disguised them as atheist laws of rationality and morality, but the issue with this was that god as a grounding principle was lost, and thus all their little moralities would crumble as soon as the blastwave from the death of god hit them (i.e people realized this)

lol Nietzsche forgot to read the scriptures after Jesus was crucified. Don't worry Freddy. The tomb is empty! God is risen! He is not dead he is surely alive! :)

This is probably a better way to explain it
Nietzsche was just as much criticizing the weakness of people unable to part with Judeo Christian morality even if they didn't believe in the foundation of it
I wonder how my boy Freddy would react to modern memeatheist movements that are unwilling to part with Judeo-Christian principles of right and wrong and morality and cope with it by disguising it by saying it's "rationalism" and "just science bro"

... i want more