Now let me tell you about why trannies shouldn't be called xir. You see, theres this... darkness *pauses* in all of us...

Now let me tell you about why trannies shouldn't be called xir. You see, theres this... darkness *pauses* in all of us, that constantly threatens to consume us with dark thoughts *waves hands*. Thoughts like, what would it be like to kill a man? To have him in your basement and rape him daily? *pauses and swallows loudly*. I believe to do this requires compassion. To anally sodomize a man daily requires true genuine compassion. To understand suffering is to be able to inflict it on others. Let me tell you about this book, The Gulag Archipelago by Aleskandri Solzhenitsyn. In this book, you'll see the many reasons why communists were swallowed by the darkness. The darkness that some of us *swallows again* face every day. The deep desire to kill, to torture, and to see men's naked flesh. *pauses for an uncomfortably long time* But how do we fight this darkness? I'm not saying religion is the answer, I'm not saying its not, but let me tell you about this Disney movie I was watching the other day....

Peterson is a better man than any of you cucks will ever be

Come on, this is good satire. Go on, OP.

Peterson is a bad philosopher.

Yes
No
Fuckin kek

I'm literally in tears of laughter. Well played OP, well played.

I've been thinking about this for the better part of two decades!

I love Peterson but this is hilarious. It neees more pepe tho

He looks fucking depressed.

Peterson becoming a Veeky Forums meme is honestly one of the more surreal things to happen in my life.

Explain

HAVE YOU READ THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO?

n-no I haven-

WELL THEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, I'VE STUDIED THIS FOR FOUR DECADES, I KNOW HOW IT WORKS!

lol

>No
Yes

Exactly.

I've stumbled upon his attack on feminists defying scientific consensus on gender just about when it appeared and thought that it was great, and then three days later I check Veeky Forums and /pol/ and he is proclaimed to be both A Saint and The Meme. Shocking.

He could stop talking about the Gulag Archipelago, and alternate with that and the hundreds of books of the Soviet Union

I'm a student of U of T so I knew of him before all this shit went down.

Whats he like in real life?

Did you take any of his classes?

He was a very popular professor even before this whole controversy, I'm not a psych student so I never took a class. But I know people who have and they've only ever had good things to say.
I've hung out with his son a couple times, we have a lot of mutual friends.
Sorry I can't tell anything more interesting, maybe I'll meet him one day.

kek'd hard

>no mention of dragons/snakes

Well, at least you tried

kekd

Oh my god this is classic lmao

>
lmao
must save this thread it's about to die

>better man

Peterson is one of the few old guys I could say look good.

t. Peterson

>we live in the great era of socratic dialogue revival

fucking loving it lads

Jordan B. Peterson will NEVER play catch with you and read you bedtime stories.

>I am going to have to plant a flag here.
This is fucking killer as a Harris impression

He likes that metaphor especially. Also: "Flyover", "insofar as", "Lets dwell on this for a moment".

Is this the right wing version of Zizek?

Sort of yeah

Maybe?

whats wrong with zizek

bump

>let me unpack this a bit further