How does Veeky Forumsence explain the following phenomena?

How does Veeky Forumsence explain the following phenomena?

-dreaming about people and things you haven't yet seen, but end up seeing not long after
-disemboweled dead cows with cuts achievable only by laser surgery
-UFO sightings by trained aircraft pilots, including from the military
-people coming back from the dead after a few days of being buried
-Roswell incident

I'm not even /x/, but if science can't explain these it's really no surprise that people come up with all kinds of stories. What are some possible explanations?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/14/waking-morgue-death-janina-kolkiewicz
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254595/Grandmother-dead-spending-days-morgue.html
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/dead-man-opens-eyes-comes-9609503
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-zombie-cat-buried-after-being-hit-by-car-in-florida-comes-back-to-life-and-turns-up-at-owners-10005723.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>-dreaming about people and things you haven't yet seen, but end up seeing not long after

The mind is not purely a physical device.

>-disemboweled dead cows with cuts achievable only by laser surgery

Edgelord med students.

>-UFO sightings by trained aircraft pilots, including from the military
>-Roswell incident

Secret air force shit.

>The mind is not purely a physical device.
Are you suggesting there is a "soul" or some immaterial, metaphysical quality to our minds?
>Edgelord med students.
Spoiled teen agers who decide to miss parties, risk jail for stealing top notch medical apparatus, and drive to some deep south farm in the middle of nowhere only to prank redneck farmers seems as believable as aliens wanting anything to do with the cows in the first place.
>Secret air force shit.
Doesn't explain the "including from the military" part, neither the midget corpse found along the weather balloon in New Mexico.

Also, you didn't even mention the back from the dead part.

>dreaming about people and things you haven't yet seen, but end up seeing not long after
What we refer to as the spirit world are just higher and lower dimensions that we can't access in our physical bodies, but can access through mental/spiritual means. Time is one of those higher dimensions and when we have precognitive events we sense the ripples from down stream. People like Nostradamus were far more sensitive to the timestream but most of the ripples he saw were from branches that we did not travel down which is why most of his predictions never came to pass for us. Yes in one or perhaps several timelines albania invaded greece in the 1980's, just not in ours.

>disemboweled dead cows with cuts achievable only by laser surgery
Alien senior pranks

>UFO sightings by trained aircraft pilots, including from the military
Some are legitimate aliens, or transdimensional beings (potential demons) many are likely military black projects originating from captured alien or antediluvian tech.

>people coming back from the dead after a few days of being buried
Anything recently? This was a thing a long time ago. Air bursts from explosions could shock the body into a near death state and with thousands of bodies to go through after large battles quality assurance wasn't top notch, so lots of alive but comatose from shock people got buried just to wake up 6 feet under.

>Roswell incident
Legit aliens, probably one of the formative events that allowed many of the black projects mentioned above.

>midget corpse

Those are (mutilated) children.

>Also, you didn't even mention the back from the dead part.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/14/waking-morgue-death-janina-kolkiewicz

I'll never understand why aliens would come to another planet themselves or send humanoid-shaped drones as opposed to nano-drones or another similar technology. Even us, primitive humans, have only had one manned mission to a surface beyond Earth. It's only point would be to operate as an ambassador, but that's implying that they conform to the human notion of diplomacy and wanted to send a clear message, which isn't the case apparently.

>Anything recently
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254595/Grandmother-dead-spending-days-morgue.html

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/dead-man-opens-eyes-comes-9609503
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-zombie-cat-buried-after-being-hit-by-car-in-florida-comes-back-to-life-and-turns-up-at-owners-10005723.html

The Roswell incident is one of the most thoroughly debunked UFO cases in history. There was no interest in it for 30 years after it happened because the debris was made of balsa, aluminium foil and tape.
The debris came from weather balloon trains that were used as a part of Project Mogul, where the weather balloons where connected with cables and, and had microphones and reflectors attached. The reflectors were used because of the limitations of the radar back then, and were what was seen as the flying saucers. The purpose of these was to fly up to sound channels in the upper atmosphere to detect the sounds produced by Soviet nuclear testing. This was kept secret for obvious reasons.

>-dreaming about people and things you haven't yet seen, but end up seeing not long after

You are reconstructing your memory to suit the present due to the vagueness of the dream.

>disemboweled dead cows with cuts achievable only by laser surgery

People dicking around and people who are inept at investigation.

>UFO sightings by trained aircraft pilots, including from the military
>Roswell incident

It is a combination of everything else that isn't supernatural or alien shit.

>I'm not even /x/

Go back to

>You are reconstructing your memory to suit the present due to the vagueness of the dream.

Sometimes but not in all recorded cases.

The brain fucks up and reads your present experience as a memory. For example, you walk into a room you've never been in before. You suddenly remember having been in the room before. You know that you've never been there before, so you assume you must have dreamed you were. This, of course, spooks the shit out of you. And it's happened to me multiple times, so I know exactly what that's like.
Unlike you, I actually decided to test the hypothesis that I was actually having clairvoyant dreams. I kept a detailed log of everything I dreamed about, where I was, what I did, who I was with, etc. Not /once/ did I ever write something down and have it come to pass. But I still experienced the same feelings of my present experience being foretold in a dream. I believe most people call it deja vu.
Due to my detailed record-keeping, I'm reasonably certain that I'm not actually clairvoyant. Rather, there must be another explanation for deja vu.
One is that my records weren't extensive enough, and there were portions of my dreams I couldn't recall and record. And yet, I somehow remembered them when I later experienced them while awake.
Another is that the brain is fucking shit at organizing data by time, and due to a series of errors can cause a waking moment to feel like a memory.
I'll bet on the latter because it's simple and doesn't invoke /x/.

I know that this belongs to but

I dreamed that North Korea will Nuke South Korea & Start a Nuclear War. & Trump will send troops to fight in North Korea.

I can't proof now, but.
I dreamed about Trump becoming President, War in Syria & War in Ukraine before it happened.

Be warned.

>I dreamed that North Korea will Nuke South Korea & Start a Nuclear War.
Yeah and people have been dreaming of that since the 50s. What else is new?

>I dreamed about Trump becoming President
That's hardly impressive, considering he had a reasonable shot at winning. It would have been far more impressive if you'd predicted he'd give the Dark Knight Rises speech.

100% all recorded cases.

People are liars and nature abhors a vacuum. Your brain will fill in any gaps in memory using any new info you find.

1) Bull, you cannot dream of people you did not see before.
2) Then it is exactly what happened, lasered to death
3) 'Unidentified'. Also, Military Aircraft pilots are not Generals. You don't expect them to know everything.
4) Then they are not really dead?
5) Who even heard of that shart?

Not him but I swear I dreamed of 9/11 before it happened. I even told a school friend about it at the time before the event happened. I'm not really surprised because when you think about probabilities of a dream happening and the amount of people who exist, it's predictable that a few people dream of things that haven't actually happened

I fucking hate Veeky Forums. Are most people here for heavy moderation on shit posts or against it?

Not him but I swear I dreamed of the wheel before it happened. I even told a friend about it at the time before the event happened. I'm not really surprised because when you think about probabilities of a dream happening and the amount of people who exist, it's predictable that a few people dream of things that haven't actually happened

>People like Nostradamus were far more sensitive to the timestream but most of the ripples he saw were from branches that we did not travel down which is why most of his predictions never came to pass for us. Yes in one or perhaps several timelines albania invaded greece in the 1980's, just not in ours.
How convenient, who needs falsifiability anyway