Write what's on your mind

Another one of these.

>Everyone I know wished me an happy birthday
>Except her

woah... so sad... im ltierally cray....

me too

>I don't care anymore, I hope we all fuckin' burn. Fuck. I hope we all fuckin' nuke each other.

Okay, it was yesterday, but still.

I'm trying to get a job but I don't think I'll even get a call back. The posting was 20 days ago and that was 2 days ago. They've probably already filled the position.

I'm just going to always be a NEET.

Why are there a bunch of commies on Veeky Forums all of a sudden?

Either not enough time or not enough energy. One of the two will be the end of me.

there's no time. you create time.
i'm not a normie. Rather, i'm both a normie and a literature lover.
no, you're not. try again.

It's hot and I want to die

Breakfast is the key to success

>thought I saw her twice in the subway this morning
>just two strangers with long dark hair
>it's been two years and I still think of her every day

I know that feel bro. Almost three years.

I have an ominous feeling that i am, in fact, a chair.

I'm in a dark lonely place. I had been happy for years and can't remember the last time I had struggled with depression, especially one this deep. She sucked the life out of me when she left. I'm having trouble focusing on my school work, caring about my family, and as someone who is typically a clean freak, I can hardly bring myself to clean up my place or even do laundry regularly. It all seems so overwhelming and difficult.

I'm feeling more introverted than ever, but with an even stronger longing for company and conversation. I know that I'm blessed, I know that I'm attractive, and I know that I have a lot going for me right now but I can't seem to care about any of it and feel so damn worthless and unwanted. I don't know how I let her break me, it just happened. I just want to care about my school work, I want my confidence back. I want to stop being so angry with the world.

love's a bitch

>every year I tell myself my life will start next year
>I will die without doing anything I wanted to do

No, not just love... Life's a bitch and then you die. That's why we get high, 'cause you never know when you're gonna go

yea you're right but that song sucks

Still reeling from a break up and I'm trying to put the pieces of my life back together, but doctors just found a mass in my dad's lung and scheduled a CT scan for next week and they found a precancerous lump on my mom's leg that they are going to try and remove.

I'm just in a bad place right now. I just lost my grandfather to cancer earlier this year and my dad never smoked a day in his life, I'm just praying it's benign but I can't help worrying.

I'm sorry user. Be strong.

As humanity became, and becomes, obsessed with knowledge and understanding, we've slipped the natural bonds of sanity. Slowly, man is sliding into a state of adaptation along the perfection of a conscious existence among other sentients. What this does is create a deviation from our initial existence. Where our lives were an unknown quest of discovery into the world that had born us, they are now an inward quest of the world as we understand it. This only creates a rift in our natural identity as man begins sidestepping ever inward- believing we are discovering the world when we are really imprinting our identities into the world around us. Most modern humans may only ever 'know of themselves' and, even with science (especially with science) have no insight to the reality around, only the social construct of our identities.

I tried really hard to come up with a pun reply to and failed.

I would really like to have a gf.

why?

Everything is natural.

laying in bed, comfy as heck

so many boys wanna give it to me

but i want you boy give it to me

cause im so ready boy give it to me

I've been alternating between feelings of vague contempt and boiling rage all day for no discernible reason.

im hungry
im angry

im hangry
im ungry

cool your stool bruh

Reminder to visit /r/literature on the days when Veeky Forums is a barren wasteland.

why not /r/academicliterature

Borderline Personality Disorder.

Look it up.

>12 readers
>2 posts

Nadal will win again anyway.

I want to write but I don't want it to go unnoticed and I want to be a billionaire and sell movie rights and never have to work again.

I know I'll just always be some stupid male night shift nurse barely making ends meet for his family.

I wish you the very best user. Its not easy i know but you gotta be thier rock and not show how worried you are, itll only upset them. Once again i wish you the best.

That strawberry pie from mickey d's hit the spot just right.

this thread nevermind me, i'll find my way back to and

Nah, I have days like that about once every two months or so, not constantly.

Negative emotions aren't pathological by definition friend.

Everytime I see a pretty woman I die a little inside.

I haven't been this relaxed and happy for years. All the things that swirled in my head and gave me no rest for such a long time are extinguished by a boundless light. I lay in bed while the rain pours on the roof and the winds howl outside. There are still pains and sorrows out there, but for the meantime I'm at peace.

S Y D N EY
Y
D
N
E
Y

Hahaha, my bf blocked me on social media on my birthday and then broke up a few days later lol.

S Y D N EY
Y
D
N
E
Y

It's just a flu but it's really, really painful.

Parent is going to leave me $800,000 which I think is enough for me to live on.

Maybe I should click on one of these, just to see whether it is legitimate