A 11 year old black kid is smarter than Einstein

how is this even possible?

twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/881247271635083264

>Twitter
Fuck off.

/pol/ perpetually btfo

Well hopefully he is actuallly smart and then he starts a career in mathematics in my field and then I can leech off him for recognition.

>11 year old Ramarni Wilred scored higher on his IQ test than Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawkins and Bill Gates.

Anyone can score higher in an IQ test than Einstein or Hawkins, since neither of them ever took an IQ test in their lives. Don't know about Bill Gates but I don't believe that he has particularly extraordinary IQ.

Stephen Hawkins

>how is this even possible?

Average I.Q. is always 100.

The average, which is always 100, has been dropping. I had a 135 I.Q. when I was in 7th grade. I am now 46. My I.Q. has risen to 170 because the education system has been crippled.

I'm not any smarter. Liberal education is fucking dumb.

delete this or /pol/ will die of shame

Seriously, you people are as screwed up as they are. "Tee-hee, don't tell /pol/!" You're a fucking insult to that kid. Be ashamed of becoming the thing you hate.

I got 138 about 10 years ago. Was that long enough ago that i'd see higher numbers this time you think?

There's plenty of smart black people out there, Why wouldn't it be impossible?

>Billions of black people
Statistics.

I don't know, the education system was getting pretty crippled when I graduated. I haven't really explored it well enough to say for certain.

Take a test and find out for yourself. Maybe you will test higher, maybe not.

FINNALLY! Black lives matter!

>Why wouldn't it be impossible?

That's a double negative.

>Why would it be impossible?

I know it sounds wrong, but this is what you meant to say.

Anyway, the amount of advertising they are giving this kid, and the looming media presence makes me doubt the purpose of the story.

will he revolutionize science like Einstein did?

It's amazing how much /pol/tards are misusing the word liberal to describe anything they don't like

>black
Sure, Shlomo.

Doesn't matter how smart you are if you achieve nothing.

that happened in 2014

this, pretty much

no shut up /pol/tard you can't score higher than einstein

>inflation of iq
is this real?

that's because yakub's blood flows through him.

Yes.

it's just funny, stop being triggered

>I have a 170 iq you guys
god this is embarrassing

>Not pure African.
>Has white genes.
There we go, found the cause.
NEXT!

>education system at all levels is filled with democrats and self declared marxists
no really, it is a valid declaration

Don't conflate classical liberalism with modern liberalism, two entirely different beasts.

a) einstein never took an iq test, so this is already retarded
b) as far as i know IQ only measures your test results compared to others of the same age group. so this kid may be just someone developing quickly.

My mother was a special ed teacher with a specialization in testing. She saw hundreds of children flare with talent, only to watch the dream fade as they approached adulthood. Overall, mediocrity prevails.

>oh wow, is genetically impossible for a black outlier to score high on IQ test
wow, is nothing.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

It's amazing how much you are misusing the word /pol/tard to describe anything you don't like

It's funny though because we tell /pol/tards the exact same thing but they continue to boast about 'muh high iq' and 'muh master race' even though a good majority of them are mongrels.

found the nigger

Maybe you shouldn't think of them as "them /pol/tards", bigot.

I bet you'll just ignore the fact that you're as bad as they are.

Mandatory diversity.

Is that what an 11 year old female looks like nowadays? Ye gods.

>marxists
>liberals
pick one

>implying Marxism ever worked anywhere, ever.

>liberals work?

>>inflation of iq
>is this real?

Well, it's more like "deflation of mean average".

Who's Stephen Hawkins?

Actually it's deflation. A 140 was 99 percentile in 1960. Now, it's 99.6 percentile.

>I'm not any smarter.

What? Average IQ is on the rise from every previous generation. Average white population IQ of the 1900's by today's metric would be ~70

iq isn't an indicator of intelligence

>My I.Q. has risen to 170 because the education system has been crippled.
>I'm not any smarter. Liberal education is fucking dumb.

It's actually much more complicated than that. Average intelligence is actually on the rise according to some studies, while our genetic potential for intelligence may be on the decline.

The etiology of this is nowhere near cut and dry, and I would think someone of your "intelligence" would realize that.

Average IQ is on the rise*

>It's actually much more complicated than that.
Yeah, but you have to adjust your explanations to your audience.

>Average intelligence is actually on the rise

Okay, that doesn't mean anything at all.

When you dumb down the education, you dumb down the questions to match the education. I HAD TO study advanced calc before I graduated, it was a requirement.

They only teach algebra in high school these days.

That is not "on the rise".

You're an stupid nigger

LOL u tk me 2 da |?

>Okay, that doesn't mean anything at all.
Look for corrections before you respond next time.

>They only teach algebra in high school these days.

That's not true at all. You're just a middle aged man talking out of your ass.

Three questions

1) What IQ test did he take? What was the SD?

2) Why is it that kids who score 160 sometimes score 130-140 once an adult?

3) Why do people claim he is smarter than Einstein when Einstein never took an IQ test?

No, it's a 17 year old /pol/tard pretending to be a middle aged man with an IQ of 170

Average is dropping because they are lowering the bar for 100 I.Q., not because people are getting smarter.

You are so goddamn salty, cry harder.

>People are scoring higher!

That happens when you move the goalposts.

My nephew said that there are only algebra classes in his school. Trigonometry and calculus are college level education.

Now you can be as pussyhurt as you want, but he has no reason to lie to me about something that worthless.

>democrats and marxists are liberals
You could at least google the word when you get called out for using it wrong.

Birds of a feather, flock together. They may have different names, but they all depend on each other and defend each other.

>I HAD TO study advanced calc before I graduated, it was a requirement.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>They only teach algebra in high school these days.
What the FUCK are you talking about?

How are people this deluded, Veeky Forums?

too bad there's none left

How do you know that he is not pure african?
And what are "white genes"

A liberal would be a fucking libertarian, you fucking retard. Nothing about Marxism is liberal, and democrats were only labeled "liberal" because of their positions on gay marriage and the like, which isn't an issue anymore. You are an idiot.

liberal = Marxist = democrat

That is how it is these days. Words have been rebranded.

A libertarian is a center to right wing person now.

Well your nephew is a budding psychopath because that is a fucking lie. You're a liar too, so it must run in the family: Calculus, advanced or otherwise, has never been required to graduate high school. It is usually offered as an option in the college prep vein, but it's never been a requirement. I don't know what time period you're pretending to be from, but you're full of shit.

blocked for trolling to hard.

They're not "brands." They're philosophies, so they can't be "rebranded", even if that word applied here. Sorry you're objectively wrong, kiddo. Better luck next time.

You better go outside, because people don't really care about the meanings of the words, they have mindlessly adopted those philosophies in the form of a religious belief as a means to get free things from the government, and democrats are trying to get votes based on those foolish hopes of free stuff.

Do you really think that everyone who they claim are "Nazis" are really Nazis? Honestly?

4Troll central.

Troll or be trolled.

>Average is dropping because they are lowering the bar for 100 I.Q.

Different guy here - is this true? How exactly are they "lowering the bar" on a 100 level score? Have they been making the tests easier or are they just scoring them differently? Source for this info please.

As a descriptive but slightly inaccurate example, because this is not exactly what is happening: "A measured 90 I.Q. level becomes the new 100 I.Q. level."

Education has changed, and I.Q. measurement has to change with it.

>My nephew said that there are only algebra classes in his school.

Oi mates! look what he have here! Note how the liar crafts his tales carefully. He uses "my nephew" rather than "my son" to distance himself from the source of information and create plausible deniability because he knows his statement is wrong. He knew a father would know better what classes his son was taking in high school and what the school offered, so he threw it onto a "nephew" to save face, because he knows he's full of shit and would be called out on it!

The psychology of online trolls is fascinating, and what better habitat to study them in than their natural one!

>As a descriptive but slightly inaccurate example, because this is not exactly what is happening: "A measured 90 I.Q. level becomes the new 100 I.Q. level."

Great, thanks for the descriptive example. How anecdotal of you.

Now again, can you please provide a source for this being true?

Fine. Where do they list high school academic course lists online, and I'll bring you a copy.

>Where do they list high school academic course lists online, and I'll bring you a copy.

I dunno - I'm an idiot. You're the one with the 170 IQ, so I think you'd be able to figure that one out. I'd think you'd be able to construct a more coherent sentence than that as well - but what do I know. I'm not the 170 level genius here.

Here it is. They only offer calculus with the advanced course.

GODDAMNIT! FILE TOO LARGE? IT'S ONE FUCKING PAGE!

Kek. Let's see if your 170 level IQ can figure out how to make an image file smaller

I SAID I HAVE A 135 I.Q.

IT JUST MEASURES 170 BECAUSE THE WORLD IS GETTING DUMBER.

Ah! It saved as a .pdf

Okay, looking for a way to convert it to a ,jpg

brb

Dude - it doesn't matter - you've already proved yourself wrong. You said they ONLY teach algebra in high school, which is not true. You also said that you HAD to pass advanced calculus to graduate high school back whenever, which no US high school, anywhere, has ever required for graduation. Just stop.

Aw, did I hurt your feefees? Did you think this was a safe space for retards?

WE WUZ GENIUSES N SHIEET

/pol/ perpetually btfo, so many triggered /pol/tards ITT jej

This is the exact opposite of what is actually happening. It's called the Flynn effect. When individuals are given old IQ tests, they consistently score above 100. I don't know how you've never heard of this.

My iq is 170 + 1

we are*

>my IQ has risen to 170
sure bud

well that's the normal distribution for you
whites generally have a higher IQ, which doesn't mean there can't be a black kid with an IQ higher than white average
it's like buying 800 lottery tickets, but some asshole who's only bought 1 has the jackpot

H A W K I N S
A
W
K
I
N
S