ITT: Post Meme Foods

Saw this posted on my Facebook feed earlier today. Thought I'd share.

>Thought I'd share.
Next time you think that, just kill yourself instead

That's a cheese and spinach omelette btw.

I don't really give a fuck that you're on fuckbook, but your omelette, toast and avocado look like shit. I made this fucker (pic related) in a stainless on a dare from Veeky Forums and there's a shitload less browning than that. Get better faggot.

>overcooked
>leaking fluids everywhere on the plate

Is it a water omelette? Also, op said he found it on FB. Learn to read, shit cook.

Shit I thought it was a well crisped quesadilla

>that water

Do you have literally no reading comprehension?

>water omelette

It's a fucking melted cheese omelette cooked in butter, you nogs. Of course it won't be dry! You're probably the kind of people that cook your scrambled eggs for 10 minutes until they have the texture of buddhist prayer beads.

top kek buddy I cook my scrambled eggs to what most people would still consider raw, and they still aren't dripping with water

>thought he was creating a rag about fuckbook thread
>derailed into a tirade on the superiority of stainless for cooking poached omelettes
>Veeky Forums

I thought it was flat bread.

This is how an omelet looks you fucking retard
Notice, no fluids leaking out.
If you cook it correctly it should have a very silky and creamy interior, despite the fact it isn't stuffed with cheese. This is due to the fact that the egg isn't overcooked into a disgusting brown mess. All of the extra cheese and cream you probably added separated from the moisture it contained when you cooked it for a minute or two too long. I used to do that when I was a child and couldn't handle an egg/yolk that wasn't cooked all the way hard

Pic related because I didn't actually select the file

Fuck you, you didn't cook a god damned thing.

I'm not that guy, but someone who's cooked plenty enough omelettes to know what bullshit looks like.

Fuck off with your ignorant cousins, he cooked his shit on fucking stainless steel. You couldn't do better.

What the fuck I thought that omelet was half of an old pizza until I read the filename.

>wah wah MOMMY SOMEONE INSULTED MY COOKING ON Veeky Forums REEEEEE
Jeez calm down dude, just because you can't cook an omelet doesn't mean you have to throw an autistic bitch fit. Just practice a bit more and you'll have it down. It's a lot tougher process than most people believe to get a presentable, let alone perfect omelet. Just keep trying buddy, you'll get there

kek

Not the user you responded to....but raw scrambled eggs? You wouldn't really need to cook them then, just chug em Rocky style. Unless I don't understand what you mean, which is entirely possible.

I like bi-fold omelettes. Quicker and easier to fill with stuff. Need a big turner though.

I was exaggerating, I cook them how Ramsay cooks them in that meme video

That's because the water is still inside the eggs. Once the eggs are fully cooked the water starts sweating out or escaping as steam. I'm call your eggs an over-easy scramble. It's good.

>calls user a fucking retard
>wonders why user got upset
you're the autist

>gets upset when he's called a retard on Veeky Forums

>replies again after getting btfo by 2 different people over multiple replies
You're really mad, huh?
The tempement of a person who doesn't really want to improve their cooking. Don't worry user, just don't do anymore "Veeky Forums dares", okay? Stick to the fast food posting if you're going to cry like a little baby when the people who know what they are talking about decide to challenge you

a stray drip of butter is hardly leaking water everywhere
ur dum

oh damn i just zoomed in and thats a juicy omelette
forget my post