/pol/ please get the fuck out of here

/pol/ please get the fuck out of here.

no

Okay

This, feck off to your hole, we support free think here

It astounds me that anybody who knows what they're talking about comes here for more than three months

Honestly, i think that pol being here is cool as they filter out the pussied from plebbit, and send them back there.

It is shit because most if them can't think past the left and right dichotomy, but i prefer them any day over fucking plebbitors.

After spencer got punched I had an epiphany; leftists are the real fascists and I'd rather side with the alt right

This

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

This, Fascists not welcome

What if you come here just for the threads when we shit on plebs for their shit taste, and normies in general for their shallow understanding of philosophy/life in general?

What i am saying is, i come here to feel superior to my peers.

>he hasn't read Mein Kampf
>he hasn't read Culture of Critique
>he hasn't read Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Sieg Heil

Marxist scum

SJWs want to abolish western civilisation and patrician white culture. Fascists want to save it. Joyce, Shakespeare and YOU are all Oppressive White Males in the eyes of the left. Make no mistake, they want our biological and cultural annihilation.

>take a look at all these books I'll never read

Ok, I've been seeing no increase in /pol/ shitposting here, but a huge uptake of anti-/pol/ shitposts

I don't know if you are from reddit or somewhere fucking stupid where someone told you that Veeky Forums is a communist board, and you reality was dashed, let me clears some things up. Veeky Forums is not a leftist board, it is a board for fucking literature.

At least the /pol/fags who come here try to at least keep things on-topic, as stupid as itheir topic is is.

Please for the love of god, go back to wherever you came from and never post on Veeky Forums again you stupid faggot.

Sage and reported

>At least the /pol/fags who come here try to at least keep things on-topic

Kek holyshit this is some alternative fact

THIS. Veeky Forums is a marxist only board.

tbf they at least typically say something like what are some right-wing literature, or what are some writings defending fascism

I mean they are still trying to elicit a response, but they are following the rules for the most part

>who knows what they're talking about

Fucking atomic bullshit, you can't talk about anything vaguely political around them without the thread derailing into them spamming tangential meme images

Leftism is basically slave morality at its shrillest and most snivelling. Nothing to do with truth. In fact you could argue it is predicated on a sistematic denial of the truth.

>/pol/ keeping things on topic

Literally nothing wrong with slave morality

>implying that the vast hordes of the populace that communism purports to save aren't the first to be murdered en masse by that very same system

capitalism is the unchained will of mankind. you cannot stifle it, pleb.

there's nothing wrong with worshipping weakness, disease and perversion, The strong should just accept as their biological destruction, the defilement of their culture, the debasement of their blood, the feminization of their children. They dared to be strong, they dared to be more. Their might is humilliating to the weak. So they must die, and do so willingly, all while apologizing for their greatest achievements.

The meek shall inherit the Earth.

Is the idea of right-wingers reading books and having coherent arguments that strange to you?

There's nothing daring in the advantaged doing anything. Courage is exclusive to the weak

From any short experience of right wingers obviously yeah

>communism
>anything resembling good

Pick one

Whatever.

From any long experience of right wingers obviously yeah

It seems to me that you've chosen:
>communism

How does it feel when you go to a bookstore and see about 6 different publishers making sweet cheddar off the writings of Marx?

I laugh every fucking time

>The strong should just accept as their biological destruction, the defilement of their culture, the debasement of their blood, the feminization of their children. They dared to be strong, they dared to be more. Their might is humilliating to the weak. So they must die, and do so willingly, all while apologizing for their greatest achievements.
Then they weren't so strong after all.

>how does it feel to see whats produced in an economic system is produced in an economic system

You should try actually reading Marx before saying dumb things

You should try living under oppression before trying to enslave the rest of us.

nice try, schlomo
Veeky Forums is a redpilled board

>doubling down on shitposting

Come back when you have an argument

Dude, i'm not pol, but we don't like jews on lit or Veeky Forums in general. It has nothing to do with liking donald trump, it's just that we all see how jews want the destruction of society with the push of the left/right dichotomy, in order to distract the people, and continue taking our money/dreams/humanity.

I seriouly wish pol was better at expressing their fucking opinions because at least with the jews, they got it right.

Only pol holds those conspiracy theory tier opinions, most people here just want to talk about books

There's nothing wrong with Jewish people and this board has threads daily discussing great novels they produced, speak for yourself edgelord

I pop in once every few weeks to see if /pol/'s stranglehold on this cancerous blister of a website has loosened a little bit, but seeing this board sink with the rest of Veeky Forums is just a bummer. This was a pretty great board up until GamerGate.

Oh well. Even if this website is a lost cause, at least I'll be reading books instead of shitposting about them with community college sophomores.

I don't know, quality has gone to hell man. Ever since The Donald appeared over there, and /pol/ started cross-site posting, I feel we have MORE redditors now. AFAIK userbase did increase in that time period and has remained above the usual numbers.
Those from /pol/ are actually redditors that came because a few from /pol/ attracted them. They are terrible cancer. Not because of what they think, but the way they just simply can't avoid having the same conversation over and over again. It's like having youtube comments in here.

I just wish that for a fucking second, all they say and argument didn't have to include the rhetoric style, and "prose" of trump. Also that all conspiracy talk was left in /pol/, why does Veeky Forums have to deal with their fear of the world order?

Of course there's a political element in the arts, but man, there's way more depth to the discussion than simply shitposting.

>not reading Nietzsche
Pathetic.

>not knowing about Culture of Critique

You might have gotten away with it. But not now. We have Awoken. Europa has Awoken. The West Has a Lion Now. Trump is our Charlemagne, our Caesar, our Robert E Lee. I shall never surrender.

Jews are the cancer of the universe and should be all erased from existence.

>Spinoza, Kafka and Wittgenstein are cancer
>but rampent shitposters should be defended

Cool story buddy

>not taking responsibilities for your own failures

Typical communism.

For the love of God, go get help from a mental health professional.

Killing all the jews is a perfectly okay opinion to hold mate, the problem is that it doesn't relate to literature.

Go talk about killing jews in your echo chamber instead of ruining this board

Yeah I'm sure any psychiatrist would be pleased to hear about your crusade against the gommies

You do know the difference between a "jew" and a zionist correct?

most jews are closet zionists. all zionist are scum

Playing defence ain't a crusade bud.

They already have--that is, only until the strong return, activate master morality once again, and take it back. It's happening.

I'm really not interested in having to keep up with your dynamic meme language, please go sit in the corner

Jewish children will burn on crosses as fuel for the upcoming white march

>its happening
>lost by 3 million votes

Hmm

Sieg Heil bitch

Go back to your whore safe space. Hitler was the real Jesus christ. At least we know he was real, and we know he was right

No this isnt "edgy" its reality

So if I showed you a jewish philanthropist who spends his time working hard, donating to charity etc. Would you say he has a secret agenda and is evil? Is this a "most" jews are evil theory? Or every jew is evil? Are jewish converts evil?

An intelligent race with many thinkers of the highest order, but who have also produced terribly misguided and sophistic philosophy. It's a consequence of having abstract, critical thinking as a central cultural value.