Recommend me masculine literature. I need something to toughen me up

Recommend me masculine literature. I need something to toughen me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/U-S-Army-Guerrilla-Warfare-Handbook/dp/1602393745
buddhanet.net/pdf_file/allexistence.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All literature is by nature effeminate and emasculated.

the greeks

kys

....Suttree?

amazon.com/U-S-Army-Guerrilla-Warfare-Handbook/dp/1602393745

the chilton manual for a '86 ford pickup

Jack

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>implying

Not true.
Not yet.
I'll check it out, but it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for.
Looks pretty interesting actually.
Yeah, it's an obvious answer. I read a lot of him as a kid. Will probably reread call of the wild for the third time soon.

Nothing like some hardened grease flakes in your eyes to make a man outta ya

Recommend me feminine literature. I wish I was a woman

Kys, please.

Nah he's going to become a cute MtF, seduce you, then trap you.

you forgot the part about chucking him

I would if I didn't have dependents

>

Not going to lie it would be fun to be able to transform into a qt girl

i'm not a man, so what do i know. but i don't think any literature can "harden you up". there might be some lit that is capable of motivating you to get your ass up for a shirt while but it seldomly lasts since it wasn't intrinsically motivated.
guess the only thing you can do is do shit, fail, deal with the setback, try again anyways till you master it and can feel sone pride about your achemievements. the problem lies in two areas as i have experienced. getting your ass up in the first place and keep going after the setback. what i do in such situations is i break the next steps down and then internally pull myself trough them. no lame excuses. my mind has decided that i WILL do this or that so i order my feets and hands to move.
recognizing that you mostly don't do things out of fear of ebarassing yourself and realizing that bot vbeing afraid of being embarassed boils down to not goving a fuck about what others think and having a sense of humour might help.

guess living a life that isn't just sheltered, secure and safe is the only way to harden up

The dream is that I could live two lives, one as each.

Ladies! do you wanna touch my AK?

buddhanet.net/pdf_file/allexistence.pdf

"If a man would be stabbed 900 times a day with sharp spears for hundreds of years without dieing, but still feeling the pain,
this would not even come close the amount of pain experienced in hell" - Lord Buddha