Is pedophilic attraction an adaptation for acquiring child brides?

Is pedophilic attraction an adaptation for acquiring child brides?

Girls a few years before puberty can be expected to give a man more offspring over the long-term than older women who have used up many of their fertile years. For example, a 9yo girl has double the amount of fertile years ahead of her than a 30yo and even though a man will have to wait some time for a 9yo to reach reproductive age he can still expect to get more offspring from her than from a 30yo, as long he lives long enough himself.*

This is why the practice of taking child brides exists and is part of the natural human mating system, as practiced in primitive foraging societies that resemble our ancestral way of life.

We must expect men to have evolved adaptations for acquiring child brides such as finding little girls attractive and being susceptible to falling in love with them, which is basically what hetero-pedophilic attraction is.

It's becoming apparent that psychiatric disorders aren't discrete syndromes but rather the extremes of continuously distributed traits. A certain amount of pedophilic attraction is probably normal for men and the men who have exclusive or extreme pedophilia are just the statistical extremes.

*In primitive foraging societies it's often the custom for widows to be passed onto their dead husband's brothers or other close male relatives, so a man can still benefit through inclusive fitness if he dies before his wives reach menopause.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cantor#Pedophilia_and_child_sexual_abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People can become sexually attracted to horses and pumpkins, there isn't always a valid evolutionary reason for sexuality related stuff. It's just a design flaw.

But marring horses and pumpkins hasn't been common practice for thousands of years like child marriage.

PEDOSCIENCE

ephebophilia = more or less normal, still illegal
pedophilia = pathological, illegal

>design

I've seen this thread before, seek validation elsewhere

>Social practice [math] \neq [/math] evolutionary advantage
Jesus you autist, you make the same thread every like 2 or 3 times a month and we say the same thing.
>Just because it's a cultural practice doesn't mean that it's evolutionary advantageous.
Worse still there's a lot of evidence that suggests that child brides are actually disadvantageous.

HEBEPHILIA IS pedo

OP is a pedophile who keeps spamming Veeky Forums with this bullshit, obviously before modern medicine child pregnancy would likely result in death during childbirth

Are you sure about that? The bible even had to explicitly outlaw bestiality, so it was clearly something that was practiced back then.

You're probably mixing up pedophilia and hebephilia, my dude. As a pedophile I see this happen a lot. Pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent girls. It has never been common to marry 5 year olds.

There's a very minor overlap between the upper range of pedophilia and the lower end of hebephilia, but that's it.

if we're going to talk about this kind of nonsense, then can Veeky Forums explain why ladyboys are hot as well?

they look like girls

yeah i guess so

Saved to my "special folder".

saying it's due to a deficit of positive romantic or intimate relationships after childhood makes more sense

i think it happens for two major reasons
1. Children are easy targets, this happens with the real crazy ones
2. The pedo lacks the ability/prefers not to form complex emotional relationships. Causing children (with undeveloped minds) to be prime relationship material.

at least that's what i glean from Veeky Forums

but rape is a social practice and is evolutionary advantageous. Doesn't your argument fail?

while it's not a massive sample, I've interacted with at least 50 pedophiles, and compared to their non-pedophile counterparts in those communities, there were still quite a few that had sexual relationships past childhood.

A lot of them are non-exclusive and have adult girlfriends, but just are simply significantly more sexually attracted to little girls.

> The pedo lacks the ability/prefers not to form complex emotional relationships. Causing children (with undeveloped minds) to be prime relations

I don't really get this. My ideal mate would be a 20+ year old's brain inside of a 7 year old's body.

> Children are easy targets, this happens with the real crazy ones

I don't buy this either. Having a relationship with a child is so much more difficult to pull off since there's such an insane risk involved and you have to keep it from everyone.

Also, there has been some research into it (Dr. Cantor) that found some differences in brain structure. But I'm not convinced that the study had unbiased samples since that is very difficult to obtain when the only pedophiles you run into are sex offenders. The (very large) non-offending community is essentially invisible to society as a whole, as well as researchers.

You could control based on non-pedophilic sex offenders, but I'm not convinced that is sufficient, since the two groups aren't exactly comparable. The non-pedophilic sex offenders have a safe outlet for their sexuality, whereas the pedopihlic ones do not. That alone could influence a lot of things (ie due to not having an outlet, you mind find less aggression in the pedophilic sex offenders, since the subpopulaiton of ones who rape vs fuck adult women is going to likely be smaller than the ones who fuck kids vs don't fuck kids (but are pedophiles), simply due to there being no alternative (ie consensual sex in the adult case).

>interacted with and know >50 pedophiles well, without a legitimate reason
>thought alot about an imaginary young partner

im not saying you're a pedophille, but you are a pedophile

yuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cantor#Pedophilia_and_child_sexual_abuse

is what I was talking about earlier.

I don't deny that. I'm a non-exclusive pedophile. I'm attracted to girls aged 3-40 or so, but I prefer 5-10 the most. Before anyone asks (since they always do), I don't plan on ever acting out on it, as it's simply not worth the risk. Even though little girls are significantly more physically attractive to me, they're not emotionally attractive. I need a girl I can have an actual conversation with. You just don't get that with little girls. Plus, I've had enough trouble size-wise with sex (I'm a bit cursed with my cock size) with adults, so sex with a child would be more or less physically impossible. And then once you start getting into moral reasons and legal reasons.... it's obvious why I would never do it.

holy jesus just seek help?

>id never do it cause its not worth the risk
Shows you HAVE thought about pursuing a little girl, and decide not to BASED ON RISK
> they're not emotionally attractive. I need a girl I can have an actual conversation with.
is a COMPLETE CONTRADICTION to what you JUST FUCKING SAID

you are probably the first person i've ever known was a real pedo and no other possibilities

Dude ever heard of some punctuation? That last run on sentence was impossible to read let alone understand.

I am attracted to their appearance - not their behavior/innocence/gullibility/etc. I find children to be annoying. Physically attractive, but annoying.

How is that a contradiction? They're physically, but not emotionally, attractive.

And yes, I decided it's not worth the risk (on multiple levels). The risk that it will fuck up her mental development, not just the risk of jail. I don't want to ruin anyone's life just to get off. Neither mine nor the little girl's.

because you cant know that unless you've tried to have a relationship with a little girl, or are very involved with children

both of which are seriously alarming

sage if you want any more responses

Does it count as chemical castration if it's caustic chemical burn?

I haven't tried to have a relationship with a child, only adults. But just from the interactions I've had with young siblings, family friends, random kids in public it's enough for me to realize it. Even a lot of adult women behave a bit too childish for my tastes.

I guess, sure I can't 100.0% know, but I can be fairly certain.

That would be more of a physical one.

10 - 12 years old girls are really great.

ok. So why dont you find childish features on adults attractive.

N-name of the book?

yeah and a sociopathic pedo who posts on imageboards definately wouldn't shill for "pedos rights".

I just like the bodies and cute faces