Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufhKWfPSQOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf I hate North Korea now

Propaganda by South Korea and the USA.

I am not pro North Korea, I am not pro South Korea.
I am not against North Korea, I am not against South Korea.

But this book is fiction. Very little in the book can be verified or proofen and some things are already debunked.

>I am not pro North Korea, I am not pro South Korea.
>I am not against North Korea, I am not against South Korea.
>I am not against North Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=ufhKWfPSQOw

Honestly how do I know she is not just South Korean shill? There is no proofs, no evidence, no witnesses. All media lies to us, both North and South.

Nobody really knows what the fuck is happening in North Korea. Its their country, its not my right to say anything bad or good about them if I have no knowledge of what's really going on.

If North Korea is a paradise then we have no right to say any negative thing about them or invade them to impose our ideals on them.
If North Korea is a hell then we have no right to say any positive about them, and we still have no right to invade them cause its up to the responsibility of the citizens of their own country if they want to get rid of their leaders or not.
I dont know what is the truth so I remain neutral.
I reject both North and South Korean propaganda.

Use common sense my dude and dont believe anything what any media tells you.
I am not persuaded by some tears of a girl. Emotions get in the way of logic and reasoning.

>Honestly how do I know she is not just South Korean shill?
>I am not persuaded by some tears of a girl. Emotions get in the way of logic and reasoning.
Are you seriously using that as an argument?
First of all, that's the most fedora fucking thing I've heard all week.
Second, are you really implying that a sobbing 14 year old girl who can barely speak english is lying?
Thirdly, Emotions have a function and are as equally important as logic.
Fourthly, Logic is not "STAY WOKE", moron. Calling everyone a liar until you have irrefutable proof has nothing to do with logic, it means you're an idiot who can't extrapolate data by what you're seeing and experiencing.
That is a 14 year old girl, shaking, sobbing, crumpling and folding and hiding her face behind her paper, then, still crying standing up to keep talking. She can barely speak english. Her voice breaks and she chokes when she gets to parts of her stories. Absolutely nothing about her behavior, what she said, or what she'd done implied that she was lying or acting. Assuming she's telling the truth is LOGICAL.

>intentionally reading imperialist propaganda

gulag urslf

This but unironically.

This has worked for me pretty much in every sitation. I remain neutral on basically anything.
But its not to win an argument, because by remaining neutral its impossible to win any argument, I dont care about winning or losing.
I am free from the haughtiness of winning, and free from the shame of losing.

OP asked for my opinion, I stated it. Now I leave, my duty is done. If you agree of disagree with me; I do not care. I have no worries and am happy.

It would rather not be a fool who debates other fools. I simply remain silent. Now I will leave this thread. You can keep argueing with each other like animals, I am free from the misery of exchanging meaningless words. I remain in peace.

Dont waste your energy on replying to this post. I wont ready any of it. I am too busy with important things.

What if I argued being neutral is even worse than losing an argument because you don't even try?

Would you stay neutral about being neutral, therefore not disproving my claims, or would you defend being neutral by breaking your neutrality?

coward.

I enjoyed girl with seven names though didn't finish it. Her grandfather was a hero because while his house was burning down he rescued the state mandated portrait of dear leader Kim Jun ill

I'm a political moderate and I think you are a fucking idiot.

How can she speak english if she lived in North-Korea, you fucking dumbass, think for yourself before you believe this shit.
Is the only right person in this thread, we live in a disinformation age, how can you even "believe" in news anymore? Staying neutral is the best.

>How can she speak english if she lived in North-Korea, you fucking dumbass, think for yourself before you believe this shit.
Why don't you fucking think about a little more than not at all, you absolute retard.

>I'm a political moderate

Only spooks.

You're the fucking moron here, North Koreans do not speak english, they're poor. Are you one of those fucking ideologic liberals who can't achieve any real thought? Fuck off

>DURR HURR
>PEOPLE CAN'T TRANSLATE WHAT GIRL WANTS TO SAY
>DURR HURR
>GIRL CAN'T PRACTICE FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS
>DURR HURR
>THINKS GIRL WALKED OUT OF THE GOBI DESERT IN FANCY KOREAN DRESS DIRECTLY INTO A ROOM FULL OF DELEGATES
You're a fucking embarrassment. Your mother should have drowned you when she had the chance.

>Implying all that happened

Prove it. Go on. You're just letting your imagination run wild, trying to find reasons why she's honest. It's far more likely that this is faked by USA for some fucked up mind-game again.

>rather believe some kind of government conspiracy than that a little girl isn't lying about a known dictatorship being awful
>too stupid for coherent thought
>too stupid to even look her up, and that she's still politically active
You're pathetic. I've met actually toddlers less stupid. Why don't you go watch some sesame street and come back when you can count all your toes.

Not giving in to your propaganda, Putin. Nice try, I have an own mind and own reasoning, you ain't influencing me bud, i'm not a playtoy ;)

>Prove it.

Disprove it. You are correct in claiming that we must make possible incorrect assumptions when forming an opinion, but we do this until a reason presents itself to doubt. You have not provided one, your argument is invalid until you do.

Get a vasectomy.

You're just spooked, I don't even care what you claim or what you believe in. "Your argument is invalid until you do" my ass, that's just your opinion. Come and get me, moralist.

Oh my bad dude you're just memeing. Have fun and get lots of (you)s, here's one for the road.

Gotcha for far too long buddy, thanks for making my day. :^)

Being a moderate doesnt mean not having an opinion. How stupid do you have to be to not realize North Korea deserves all the criticism it gets?

Emotions guide us more than you like to think. This is a firsthand account, coming from someone who has lived the life and your response is "shes a shill". You're literally a moron. There are countless books regarding life in NK and all of them express the same brutal regime enacted by the Kims.

Haha I almost forgot about this thread. People are still actually replying, how funny.
Because you are all so butthurt let me respond in the best way I can.

You are a cool dude my man. Because you posted the illustration I made this so to make my position clear to you.

>Emotions guide us more than you like to think.
No shit sherlock. Thats why I distant myself from them and dont fall into the extremes of being either pro or anti.

I am not even a moderate. If I was a moderate that meant I would take the political side of being somewhere in between pro and anti.
I am neither in between, nor pro, no anti. I give zero fucks about politics. All the same to me. One side says this, the other side says that, then war happens and people get killed. I would rather not participate in that.

>What if I argued being neutral is even worse than losing an argument because you don't even try?
I wouldn't care what you think about me.

>Would you defend being neutral by breaking your neutrality?
>Would you stay neutral about being neutral
Both at the same time I guess?
I dont care if you "win" or "lose" the argument.
I dont care if I "win" or "lose" the argument.
I am just chilling in the sun minding my own business not getting fucked up by tanks.
And if somebody does fuck me up with a tank while I am basking in the sun I wouldn't care cause I am too busy being dead.

so you are a mouthbreathing retard, gotcha

I usually breath through my nose, but sometimes I forget. Thanks for making me aware of my breathing, I try to be aware of it as much as possible.
Your words are so kind and I am not even being ironic or sarcastic. I really do try to always be aware of my breathing, so thanks again for helping me out.
I hope you'll have a wonderful stress free life.