Veeky Forums, is inbreeding really more likely to produce birth defects? Or is that propaganda?

Veeky Forums, is inbreeding really more likely to produce birth defects? Or is that propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

drcate.com/icelands-genetic-secrets/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torsion_dystonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Inbreeding makes it more likely that recessive genetic disorders occur, because it is much more likely that two parents who are related carry the same recessive disease alleles compared to two parents who aren't related.

so what you're saying is that fucking my cousin is NOT a good idea?

>fucking my cousin
get a vasectomy first then go for it

Propoganda
drcate.com/icelands-genetic-secrets/

Breeding with your cousin is a bad idea.

You can fuck her all you want. Just don't give her children.

it's more the other way around

so she is already pregnant?

Does she become pregnant at conception or when she sees the pregnancy test show up positive?

reminder that ashkenazi jews have genetic diseases and IQ on the same genes.
So basically genetic diseases caused their intelligence.
It's a viable tradeoff desu senpai. Would you rather have IQ or be disease free?

OP you're such a fucking normie.
Can't mods ban you faggots.
You're not discussing science you're asking for advice after you got your cousin pregnant.
This belongs on /adv/

Its a quantum state. Since you can't aabserve it has to be. She's both pregnnt and not unitill you vheck.

this desu senpai

Schrodingers cat?

>Veeky Forums, is inbreeding really more likely to produce birth defects? Or is that propaganda?

Extremely over exaggerated.

This is correct.
Though I would like to remind that both inbreeding and outbreeding have benefits and trade-offs

inbreeding has more benefits than outbreeding.
It's why jews are smarter than everyone else on the planet.
They've inbred for generations

So maybe you don't like answering normie questions, but if you haven't realized it yet, kid- science exists to serve normies. Your whole role in society is to make their lives easier. And if you didn't contribute to that, the normies wouldn't tolerate you.

So I guess what I'm saying is... know your fucking place, mindslave.

>So I guess what I'm saying is... know your fucking place, mindslave.
jokes on you. I leach welfare and study for free

Schrodinger's Inbred.

I only study pure science. I would never study applied stinking smelling garbage that corrupts the purity of my field.
I hate people that apply my friend in real life to benefit others.

if it's propaganda why are there so many pakis with mental diseases in the UK compared to other people?

I'm first generation inbred and I don't have any particular birth defects (I have one genetic condition, but a non-inbred relative had it too).

what was the conversation like when your mom and dad broke the news to you that they are brother an sister?

But you have autism

So, have you have been diagnosed yet?

are your parents, siblings or cousins?

I'll share a simple, albeit not wholly correct, explanation that ought to underline the general principle of why this occurs.

If the parents share some kind of recessive allele causing a defect. With a familial relationship, they're more likely to share one in common.

Show the stat because all this Pakistan are inbred comes from guys taking a study of a particular certain village in Pakistan and blowing it up to all if pakistan.

I found out by myself, they didn't seem to find it weird, so I wasn't weirded out by it either

Cousins

>ashkenazi jews have genetic diseases and IQ on the same genes.

>Intelligence is controlled by a few genes

What is this, 1949?

Intelligence is controlled by a large number of genes but most have very little effect.
Diseases common in Ashkenazi Jews do tend to also give IQ buffs in some cases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torsion_dystonia

Does your name begin with A?

pic related

>Cousins
wow me too.

I'm a paki and at least half of us are products of cousin marriage

He read a slate star codex post and felt smart enough to extrapolate shamelessly

this disease actually gives people an extra 10 IQ points.
Is it worth it?

The article only mentions one 1969 study.

With only one ancient study to go by there's no chance I'd even consider it.

(((they))) don't want us to study it.
We can't know!

No

I'm fucking my (second) cousin, too, but we are members of the aristocracy, so it's alright.

are you fornicating and nobody cares?
Are you doing it in secret?
What are chads like you doing on Veeky Forums
beta uprising when

We are engaged, and this kind of relationship is encouraged in our family/families. The commies tried to eradicate these traditions. Also, I used the wrong word, we are nobles, not aristocrats, since we are not ruling anyone anymore and I'm beta as fuck, when it comes to picking up females. Feels good to have a girl pretty much served to me.

Both of these are correct. In societies that do not normally practice inbreeding the OCCASIONAL first cousin marriage is not a big deal. But when inbreeding is practiced for generation after generation it quickly piles up the recessive alleles.

(Middle East) muslims do NOT have a ban on cousin marriage, and are on average 15 IQ points lower than christians. They also have higher rates of mental illness and behavioral problems.

Notice I said muslims and not Arabs. CHRISTIAN Arabs do not marry their cousins and are near the 100 average IQ for the world.