Internet Test Thread

Haven't seen one of these in a while

politicalcompass.org/test

16personalities.com/

>100% introverted
>88% turbulent
At least I got a decent thinking score, right?

Is all of Veeky Forums INTP?

>is all of lit autists

yes

Myers-Briggs is a fucking joke.

>Are you totally smart, an ingenious and deep thinker, constantly seeing the secret patterns of creation in everything as if touched by the hand of God and chosen as his spiritual vessel to bring light to humanity and end the age of suffering and strife through your massive and profound intellect?

Every single faggot on the internet is going to answer yes to this question.

You'd surprised by the number of retards. But yes, of course autists are over-represented on online forums.

86% introvert
INTP

Assertive or turbulent? It's important that we know, for research purposes.

INTP-T and pic related

Turbulent

INTP-T - 85% introvert

intp
left, libertarian -7, -7

>end the age of suffering and strife through your massive and profound intellect
Considering the population of even Veeky Forums who show zero empathy for nonwhite people's lives (and some white people too, often women or poor people) you're already wrong

what if im intp and i show no empathy for any race

It's not about empathy, it's about the ceaseless lust for personal glory that would be satisfied only by saving the world and having everyone see how great we are. Of course we don't give a fuck about the people, we care only about the laurel wreaths the plebs will place on our heads as they worship us as (white + male) gods. It's very Wallacian.

For real though, Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ as the political stances of the posters ITT should have already showed you

Probably some sampling bias considering it's Friday night and functional people are out doing things

>intp

masterrace everything, reporting

I think the /pol/ people, though they are shitting up the board somewhat, are really just a vocal minority

I think there are few options which makes everyone that. Like the dress up party option.

everytime i take this test i get either istp or infp
am i a normie?

>INTP A 52% introverted 90% assertive
>Communist

Last time i took political compass it was politically moderate and socially libertarian

Wow just looked through the thread, apparently I'm the only one who's not intp so far. Interesting

I am ENTP.

>Tfw INFP
>Don't read books, only lurk

Paraphrasing:

>Logic should matter more than heart in making decisions

The retarded dichotomy between reason and feelings is perhaps one of the worst inheritances from Plato in western culture.

Introverted 86%
Intuitive 65%
Feeling 57%
Prospecting 73%
Turbulent 72%

So when are ya'll anarchist commie pinkos going to realize that Veeky Forums is a thomistic board?

Not sure how the political thing worked out, since the last time I did this (and that was maybe 3 montsh ago), I was slightly right-of-centre.

>question talks about your "friend"

>extraverted

kekel that's embarrassing

>grading your own personality
I'm sure not bies will creep in the score. The test told my that I'm a dark, mysterious stranger with a wicked sense of humour, seems proper.
Also, not books