Just how deep does the rabbit hole really go?

Just how deep does the rabbit hole really go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64EcZvViHUQ
Veeky
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quark chromodynamics

Hwat

gluons, basically

>gluons are vector gauge bosons that mediate strong interactions of quarks in quantum chromodynamics (QCD). Gluons themselves carry the color charge of the strong interaction. This is unlike the photon, which mediates the electromagnetic interaction but lacks an electric charge.

OP's dick

bumping for answers

Forever. Once we get small enough, we'll start seeing Galaxy clusters, galaxies, solar system, planets, and then ourselves.

That's what they mean when they say the universe is infinite.

>reddit spacing
>no reading comprehension

Reddit spacing is only for greentext, Reddit.

You have to go back.

You continue to reddit space, while calling others reddit. What is your end-game?

Who cares, particle physics is and always will be worthless.

>making aesthetically pleasing and highly readable posts
>bad

Please re-evaluate.

quark is the smallest

Shall

I

type

this

then

?

For the standard model quarks are fundamental, for string theory it's the strings

What if I told you the Multiverse is a singularity?

Bro your blowing my mind lol

But what's in the string?

It's not what they mean when they say that and nobody says it except for brainlets please kys faggot

Spacing out your thoughts so that you can focus on them are individual ideas is antesized by writing long-ass run-on wall-of-text paragraps filled with typos and overcomolications and other stupid little details that only serve to weaken the power of the ideas you are proposing this preventing you from communicating them properly regardless of your understanding of them and leading you to increase your ego and develop delusions of gradure because you think that because you can't communicate an idea it means no one else understands it which ergo means you are the sole genius in the universe.

TL;DR: Keep it simple, stupid.

You're wrong.

Thank you for not reddit spacing.

pussy

It's considered a fundamental object, it's not really "composed" of anything, hell it's more accurate to say that, like all matter, it's bound energy that has a particular shape given to it due to the properties of the interaction that's confining it.

No you

shut up
this is how stupid you sound
youtube.com/watch?v=64EcZvViHUQ

>shut up
?

No, that's how you sound.

what the fuck is reddit spacing you absolute imbecile? fuck off

No, why would you pretend that's similar in any way? lol what a shitposter

>radius of the observable universe (with correction for expansion, ie that it's gonna be increasing for a while)
>Planck length
There, an upper and lower bound of distance values that make sense. (Radius/Planck length)^3 is the upper bound for different places in the accessible universe.
Note: it's a finite number.
Finite.

Pusy

Well, like, that's just your opinion, man

Then what's the radius of the observable universe? In simple math, I mean. If I start counting up from 1, at what point will I hit the radius of the universe?

That's what I mean when I say it's infinite. You can never get to that number because it's like whittling a mountain down to a thumbprint in an hour. It's impossible to reach in our lifetime.

samefag

No

no

There's no difference between subconcious opinion and concious rational thought.

You just don't get it. You're acting stupid.

Yes.

jk was me all along

no

For the record
I'm the band pusy poster
>bows into a puff off smoke
>unappears

Based*
Of smoke*
Fuck

Because there are some retards (adhd autists) who consider that if you're posting in a website such as Veeky Forums.org, you are forbidden to give proper formatting to your replies.

If you want to separate a paragraph for readability as I did (not that I consider more readable this particular paragraph), you are nothing but a fool, or so they say.

check'em timestamps pussiboi wannabe
bozonga

gluon is the fucking dumbest attempt of an explanation from science ever. Actually it isn't even really an attempt at an explanation. It's just required for the math.

The funny thing is that, from my observations, I'm almost 90% certain it's the same guy forcing "reddit spacing" thing idiotically on every thread he encounters.

I also get the feeling that he must be pretty new on Veeky Forums since I don't know anyone who's browsed here for over a year, who would consider using reddit as a source for science related news bad, since it's one of the things reddit is actually good for.

Sorry for the messy sentences, but I'm feverish and English is my 3rd language so fuck it.

>le leddit is good for anything
Ishygddt
>2017

>Just how deep does the rabbit hole really go?
String Theory

it never ends

If anyone's familiar with string theory here. Do they actually think there are little strings in everything? As we all know strings are made up of several parts that can move, meaning strings by definition can't be the smallest constituent.

Or do they actually mean something else and string theory is just a bad name for it.

And what's in a string?

KEK this must be the most retardest post ever

Ok
Look at it in the big picture
A planet is not a universe, its not a computer, its not food. Its a fucking planet thats bigger than one tiny atom.
Now look smaller
Do you see? There are limits to matter, not saying there are things that might be smaller than currently known but pulling fucking universes out of some retardest psuedoscience is just stupid.

It never stops. There are entire universes unto themselves beyond that level.

>Look at it in the big picture

How? That's what we're already trying to do. Between math and science and even art and religion. We're trying to look at everything at once. And we've certainly come close, science and math have come a long way.

But we still have so much more to go.

That's what I'm talking about. We can't know everything. So stop pretending we can.

For someone who is on a PC, with a large screen, literally every post is this "ribbet spacing" thing. You phone posters think a couple sentences are paragraphs or something. Everything you view is squashed down and word wrapped into a tiny screen.

Yet entropy causes the same patterns at every level. Even the entire universe itself looks like some of the micro structures of every day life.

Reddit is superior. Veeky Forums, especially /tv/, is obsessed with us.

Oh it is another website? You are not supposed to advertise other websites on Veeky Forums.

I'm a shill.

what did he mean by this

Redditors are shameless.

I only phone post when I'm too lazy to use my PC. And when I phone post I use Android with the Clover app.

Don't try to act like phone posting is always bad.

>Go to leddit
>Every other post is just a screenshot of a Veeky Forums thread
>Go to Veeky Forums
>Every other post is complaining about how terrible Reddit is

Reddit is the negative. Veeky Forums is the positive. Reddit is attracted to Veeky Forums, but the closer Reddit comes, the more Veeky Forums tries to force it away.

They should change the name "atom," t.b.h.
It comes from the greek word meaning "indivisible."

Veeky Forums.org/rules

>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

the string scale

preon model will eventually be proven correct

then the pre preons will come

The observable universe is defined by what we can see i thought meaning if we could hypothetically travel faster than light we could exceed the edge of the observable universe?

If they keep finding smaller particles. Does this point to the fact that the universe may not be discrete?

Strings m8

You seem lost. Here, let me show you the way back:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

What is a string

Thats fucking retarded as logic doesnt exist on the quark level.

You're right. And yet, it does. That's the point.

...you fucking moron.

If energy comes from energy then thoughts came from thoughts and we are all therefore unified in the bonds of god.

>string theory

That's the problem though, FTL travel is impossible according to our understanding of the laws of physics.

This.

Ok, /x/ is harsh but, I mean, it's nice and gives a lot of answers and all, but until someone can make predictive models with it, it is just. mumbo-jumbo.