Was just soldering something and accidentally inhaled a cloud of solder fumes. It's 60% tin, 40% lead, flux core

Was just soldering something and accidentally inhaled a cloud of solder fumes. It's 60% tin, 40% lead, flux core.

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

sentryair.com/brochures/ss-200-sky.pdf
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not too much. Despite all the scare tactics the human body is way more resilient than you think. It's only a problem if you do it regularly and long term.

Stop being a pussy. You just lost your solder fume virginity. Today we drink in your name, welcome to the club, son.

go to the hospital as quick as you can while you still have the time, user. i suspect aspergers but i'm not sure if it's in its terminal stage yet.

Your lungs are slowly gonna solidify over the next few weeks

Stop reddit spacing

Fucking killed my sides.

Solder flux isn't great for you, but it's not going to kill you either.

That's not Reddit spacing.

All he did was separate the question he was asking from its background.

This is Reddit spacing.

Lots of unnecessary lines that don't make the post any more readable.

I never see that spacing

whenever I'm mental-suicidal enough to

visit Reddit.

but I thought Veeky Forums is reddit

I'm like 5% steel dust from doing a lot of welding, you'll be fine.

>le Reddit spacing meme

Kill yourself

stop being from reddit

This is why you need a Sky Sentry Air Filtration system, it provides adequate ventilation to your workspace environment and prevents the inhaling of Toxic Lead Fumes from soldering.

Inhaling even a small amount (mg) of lead can lead to Occupational Asthma or even neurological damage if allowed to accumulate in the bloodstream.

Fortunately there are economical solutions available, you should talk to your managers about the dangers of not having adequate ventilation when working with toxic metal fumes and be sure to mention OSHA as well .

sentryair.com/brochures/ss-200-sky.pdf

Here is an image of a woman soldering safely using our product. As you can see she is kept shielded from inhaling any toxic fumes

Is to connected to an elephant behind the wall?

And you stop repeating things like a parrot, newfag. Reddit spacing is 2 blank lines, not 1.

Holy shit I just realised why engineers are so fucking slow.

In all seriousness OP, you can just become an engineer now.

not very fucked at all.

no reddit spacing is when you put a linebreak between the quote and the first line of text

Redditfag detected

It is actually 3 spaces, every oldfag knows this

*is it

If you need additional Airflow, we offer a quad model of the Sky Sentry, its all the sucking power of a singular Sky Sentry with four convenient heads for up to quadruple workplace safety.

Now up to 4 workbenches can each have a Sky Sentry hose nearby, isn't that great?

does that suck my dick tho

It can on the lower settings but we do not recommend that users insert any body part into this device or any of its up to four inlets.

Though I suppose, it could potentially suck four dicks at once or two penises and two nipples.

Yabba dabba do it!

Indeed OP, solder with us and may your charges flow

Not fucked. It's good to keep a fan around for frequent soldering, but all of those fumes aren't tin or lead, but instead the vaporized flux core.

Of course that flux core isn't necessarily good for you, but it's not going to kill you by inhaling some by accident once or twice - if you solder something once a month or so, there's not much to worry, multiple times a week it might be handy to get a fan, and every day (for work or something) a fume extractor would be optimal.

You're good, man.

some people smoke two packs of cigarettes every day for 50 years and don't get cancer.
you're not fucked at all.

but this just looks better

just be extra mindful of how you're body is for the next week or so. I accidentally breathed in pure copper carbonate hydroxide and i turned out fine, I just made sure that i really cleaned my nostrils as best I could. it took like a week for the mild burning sensation to go away.

When you get cancer in 40 years you can look back on today and wonder

Go find an air compressor

Use it to pump as much air into your chest cavity as you can. Make sure to really stretch your lungs.

This is the only way to remove the lead gas from your lungs

You have to

go back.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Aren't the fumes mostly from flux, and not lead?

>whenever I'm mental-suicidal enough
Are you really such an insecure faggot that you have to justify going on Reddit to Veeky Forums in fear of not being accepted?

lmao is this bait or is Veeky Forums really full of pussies?

>I never see that spacing on reddit
On reddit, a single line break doesn't actually show in the final post, only a double line break
therefore, when people who are used to using reddit come here, they use double line breaks to start new paragraphs

>therefore, when people who are used to using reddit come here, they use double line breaks to start new paragraphs
Yeah, I really don't see it.
The far simpler explanation is people like making paragraphs, and the post submission box on Veeky Forums is a lot smaller than the width of a thread.