Wtf i don't wanna have sex with women now

wtf i don't wanna have sex with women now

>come back to Veeky Forums after a month
>still talking about rupi kaur

Cool meme, but anyways, I wanna have an actual discussion about this book/this person.

So everything I've read by her I haven't liked for probably the typical reasons. But most of what I've read by her I've read here, so it could be bias. Is it really all that bad? All of it? Like just no metaphor, all pop culture "evocative" statements done "aesthetically" with no caps in Bukowski-like line breaks?

The twitter generation never sleeps.

Well at least it didn't have the line breaks... Like a prose poem without any prose...

This book is a thesis for men on why traps/twinks are a better choice

Is this implying that her daddy molestered her or are those supposed to be two separate sections?

Bukowski wasn't even close to being this bad

Rupi is in fact the exact type of "poet" Bukowski wrote about in "so you want to be a writer?"

>She currently resides in Brampton, Ontario with her parents and four siblings.

Well if she was she liked it, the slut.

>Bukowski
>bad
I want this nu/lit/ meme to die

...why would she pretend to enjoy a sex act she doesn't?

separate

Well the phone has clearly been drawn with two supple rectums on it.

>I don't blame you for not knowing to remain soft with me

Obviously hints at his throbbing erection. She doesn't blame him because she has fully realized that men are scum, subhuman animals fully controlled by their instinct to rape non-stop.

that some videodrome shit

I mean, why does she want this guy to feel good so much? She's the woman, she has the upper hand in the relationship. If he's not pleasing her she can just get rid of him. She has not reason to condescend to him. Or is it that she's so mortified that he'll rape her? Why's she fucking a guy whom she fears will devastate her if she tells him his handjob technique is off?

>mansplaining

Good. Then you are on the right path.

I'm asking her to womansplain.

"poetry"

where can i read this for free??