Is anyone on this board actually extroverted?

Is anyone on this board actually extroverted?

People who tend to read a lot of books make up for the lack of external social stimuli

I am when i'm in my bed recreating the events of the day and acting how i'd want to.

>actually going outside and experiencing events

I am when I don't come here.

I just visited a psychiatrist yesterday and I realized that I'm not really good at starting conversations but I'm extremely comfortable while holding them.

I can't tell whether I'm an introvert or a failed extrovert. Being around people too long makes me exhausted but being alone makes me depressed.

>muh introvert/extrovert dichotomy

This is possibly the worst psychology meme in recent times.

I am, I just have really bad social skills so it's difficult at times.

Yes. Why?

Yes, but I also have social anxiety and something like agoraphobia.

I haven't talked to anyone in nearly a week

read jung for fucks sake

I am like that also. Can't break the ice for shit bu I'm a really good speaker otherwise

Lol. Fuck off, retard.

this. I think im an extravert with social anxiety. I feel better with other people but Im shit at...other people. it might be autism too. who knows.

>needing a psychiatrist to realize something so basic

why? convince me

meme word

I actually won an election a few months for a county position with over 60%. People seem to like me, but inside I am incredibly shy and have to force myself to talk. It has gotten easier over time, though.

It's not like I didn't realize it. I just needed someone to talk about it.

You literally said you 'realized it', you shit-gobbling autist.

I have no trouble talking to people or making friends, but I can't maintain relationships because I don't care about other people and eventually stop hanging out with them altogether

this

This
MBTI FUCKING SHITS GET OUT
THIS IS BIG 5 TERRITORY

almost fell for it

Yeah get friends really easy pretty /out/ and stuff

it's really weird.
in certain cirlce (ie with certain vibes of people) im pretty introverted, which is just a fear of failure (i fear making an ass of myself)

outside of that, not at all. however, smalltalk on the street (or the bus or whatever) makes me EXTREMELY nervous.

finally, i speak three languages (french, english and spanish, my mother tongue, though i speak all three fluently). in french and english i'm more immediately extroverted, while in spanish i lean towards introversion.

no idea why.

Extroverts are the slaves of the Demiurge.

I've become far less socially awkward than I used to be and since final year of high school have become very outgoing but at least 50℅ of that has to do with alcohol. I used to be really depressed and lonely and browse r9k alot and feel like I escaped being stuck as a robot forever. However I still prefer reading and shit to going out so I think I'm still introverted.

I am extroverted, but when I think about my behavior in front of people, I think I am more a psycho than a well natured extroverted person. I read them, and try to give them what they want during a chat. At the end, people think I am fun and easy to talk, and I feel empty, like playing a set of rules in a really boring game. Then I assume I am just a boring person who prefers to watch people interacting instead of doing it.

I can be, often alcohol helps. I'm too fucked up nowadays for most social interaction though.

That's fascinating. I would have thought the same would be true for French and Spanish not for French and English.

Everyone would come to the same conclusions if they thought about themselves enough and realised what they're actually doing,.

Came here to post this.

Introversion/extroversion is a stale meme. It makes sense only to people who would classify themselves as "introverts". But everyone else knows that life doesn't work that way.

Everyone is affected by external stimuli and also what their own bodies tell them, their own thoughts and such. You aren't one or the other. Saying it's more like two poles on a spectrum is more accurate, but even that's not totally true.

>I'm depressed when I'm alone
I never got this meme. I'm happiest when I'm alone.

>Came here to post this.
Go back to /r/eddit

Myers-Briggs is astrology for people who think they're too smart for astrology, and before you point out that I also think I'm too smart for astrology, I should tell you that I circumvent this by being too smart for Myers-Briggs as well.

>I can't tell whether I'm an introvert or a failed extrovert.

This.
Every time I meet up with friends I need a good few days alone to recuperate, but I always end up with cabin fever and being disgusted at everything I do.

I am naturally introverted but I can force myself to be more sociable if I need to.

>go outside after months of solitude
>accidentally call the first person I talk to a cuck
Whoops

Then I feel better with myself.

I prefer to be alone and spend most of my time alone. I have no problem going out and doing things and talking to strangers is easy enough, but I cannot maintain a relationship with anyone. Oh well, I guess I'll just browse Veeky Forums to get my minimal daily dose of social interaction.

>I wrote a post that I don't remember writing

Spooky.