ITT: terrible books you pretend to like to get pussy

ITT: terrible books you pretend to like to get pussy

Would I really get pussy for reading this in public?

no
i was reading this at my uni and some assumed i was gay for reading a book 4 women. got into an argument about how being a piece of shit but she got her friends to gang up on me and some other white males
tl:dr now a group of kids think im gay

You'd get more pussy for honestly telling girls it's garbage. If you challenge their opinions (in a sociable, non-autistic manner) they'll want the D.

The book isn't bad. Veeky Forums is just autistic and stubborn.

hi trump

lmao pwnt

this book
inspired
me
to
write poetry

This. Women like alphas.

Damn user...
I cried...

I unironically bought this because a woman looked at my poetry shelf and said "not many woman or people of colour user"

university is everything I imagined it would be

>being this much of a cuck
I pity you.

>be rupi kaur
>minorities/women/minority groups around me experience social, political, emotional differences to the experiences that other groups have
>some of these issues can lead to actual oppression
>the importance of these issues cannot be underplayed
>this also needs to be done in a way that does not create a platform for individuals to hate these groups that i am a part of
>"let me try and demonstrate this through a 10 word sentence"
>wat

should have bought sappho and akhmatova and gone on a tirade about how slaves and olives aren't white

>"not many women or people of colour user"

This is the type of criticism that can be offered for anything about anyone. Next time you see something like this happen do the following:
>oh wow xanon, my androgynous gender queer wolf-kin friend mind showing me your collection of texts?
>oh ive noticed that you have not properly represented the conservative ideologies through the use of both female and male authors who follow said dogmatism
>i find it interesting that you do not own any books that talk about other perspectives, how can you expect to understand the oppressed if you dont understand the oppressor
>by owning so many books by women of color it seems that you are actively discriminating against those who do not fall into these groups
>i've noticed that you own obligatory Nietzsche texts in order to prove that you are a "nihilist". how do you feel about his open criticism of religious cultures? do you not believe that this impartial judgement should also be passed onto Muslim cultures?

>not many woman or people of colour user
My shelf is the same way, and it's that way on purpose.

Spineless beta.

This is only true if you're somewhat attractive

LMAO

That's what you get for no going to any ivy league school

It's certainly more poetic than anything you've written.

i guess in the end that is the matter of opinion. if we take that statement to be true however that does not mean i am unable to criticize it. the poems she writes are vapid and unoriginal, taking very serious issues and underplaying them.

>altarboipucci

ivy leagues are the worst though

>not many woman/woman or people of colour

when and how did this become a standard for quality? why are art pieces that do not feature these considered lower of quality?

>i wrote a story about a ship crew in the 17th century
>oh wow not a single woman in the story, such garbage

what the fuck?

It's like a haiku from someone who just didn't give a shit.

What a cuck.

>omg chad ignored me wtf society cut his ears off

i feel as though that is more of an insult to haiku poetry than anything. a haiku is accompanied by penmanship, deeper connection, and a structure which is conductive to imagination. when you read a well written haiku you are experiencing something different than reading whatever bullshit rupi kaur is shitting out

>omg that one time i assumed somthing not true about someone #imalittlebitracistbutthatsokaybecauseyourancestorsweremeaniesfirst

>implying I or anyone here can express disliking anything without losing our composure and flying into a fit of autistic rage

Ree.

If you're gonna be a cuck about it, instead of buying the book, you should have just told her that as a privileged white male you don't want to misappropriate the culture of marginalized people and pretend you understand their plight.

Is pretending to like books to get pussy some kind of Veeky Forums meme? I've never seen it happen. Do you just autistically drop in the fact "oh yeah and by the way, I like Lolita". "Oh, really user?" *smirk* "I guess you should give me a call sometime".

Arbitrary line
breaks
does not constitute
poetry
when your words are
devoid of
aesthetic merit and
at
most can serve as
half-baked aphorisms and
banal
platitudes