>think you wont need radiology,never ever
> get internal medicine next year
> fuckmylife.jpg
> you know everything BUT radiology
> busted.jpg
> curse the day you met your assistant and started hating radiology
> we need to talk mom
> what is it user
> *tell your mom who worked +30 yrs on radiology you're a brainlet in radiology*
> rage kicks in
>holds me by my neck
> but you passed it you dumb piece of shit
> an hour passes
>mom comes back in your room
> i saw your book, what ever that ''learning radiology'' shit is
> cant say a word with a dry mouth
> you dont know radiology and i saved you a job as a radiologist???
>keep poker face so you dont get slapped again
> kicks me in a head with a book
> you have 2 weeks to learn radiology user
> i...
> 2 weeks, you're leaving tomorrow
> its because of that assistant, i rebel
> he's a piece of shit too, tell him to stick a shotgun up to his ass
>gets enraged when reminded of death jokes
>one more joke and i'll piss on his grave
>i dont have radiology anymore
>what?
>i'm 4th year
> confused.jpg
>tell him he's a faggot
> i dont talk to him mom
>because of me?
>yes mom
> satisfied.exe
>rages come back when she remembers i dont know radiology keeps hitting me with a book
> threaten to kill myself
> mom says i'll need a noose for that
>so?
>that'll be half of the book learned and i'll give you one
> go to /sci
> pray someone know radiology to help u

seriously fuck my life and everything about it. all because of my assistant
pic is what she gave me to read next week

Other urls found in this thread:

media1.giphy.com/media/kpHEUiLkEtHDa/giphy.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
radiopaedia.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=1sa9qeV6T0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

help me learn some basics
mom wont talk to me
link me whatever is useful

here senpai

THANK YOU
media1.giphy.com/media/kpHEUiLkEtHDa/giphy.gif

I'm man on the moon

Listen to some beenonceee

I HATE YOU
I GOOGLED IT THINKING IT'S RADIOLOGY RELATED

die. i prefer taylor. cuz she's on /b
play me her red and 1989 on my funeral this year. make people cry not laugh
give me a month and a half

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

i sent u an email

How about you study Doctor Max Gerson instead and actually delve into the art of reality you fuck head.

i'm not into alternative oncology piss

Is that why this thread is cancer?

ABSOLUTELY

sponsored by my ex assistant

GUYS PLS HELP ME OUT

radiopaedia.org/

THANKS FAB! but books arent useful when u dont know basics
i know absolutely NOTHING

i need basics of the basics

can we gather like key words in radiology or something??
i know:
luscency
opacity
consolidation

what's else?

crying while listening in despair. reminds me of my mom
youtube.com/watch?v=1sa9qeV6T0o

& dont call me a fag for this, i'm already a girl :_D

there is a radiopaedia app also,
is there a type of radiology you are learning or just everything...

lmao OP wtf is your life

i have a dads gun and i dont know how to use it on myself
basically :__D

everything

i have to know it for internal. i have to explain a picture, ct,mr or something on my final
most likely urology, cardiology,pulmology

i only know radiology exists. nothing else, literally

bump
i need help
i have 2 weeks for my mom to think i know ''something''
not sure she'll be able to tell if i know or dont know because cancer is ... i just dont want to get beaten by a sick person holding my own book ever again

> urology, cardiology,pulmology
read a lot about the common signs and diseases you will build up knowledge

i dont know where to start

i only have hematology and urology to learn, i'm done with internal
except i dont know radiology to show diseases or recognize them

no
you can gangbang my assistant whatever way you want but not me
cheers!

>2017
>Studying recent deviations from thousand year old traditions and proven results.....

I have an idea OP, you should kill yourself. Ya. It just came to me. You should kill yourself. Just POOF you know.... Eat some of those pills you will be selling or go suck on some depleted uranium in fukushima Japan. They could use an extra hand over there cleaning up that fucking doozy of a spill don't ya think? Are you perhaps focused on those sheckles? Did you sell your soul yet? How is satan doing? Probs not very well considering reality is winning. Fucking kike loving zionist serving faggots like you deserve nothing at all.... NADA.... Cept that flaming inferno.

I hate you with a passion OP. It's burning hotter than a nuclear reactor, it wont deplete either.

>Your mom hits you with books
Jesus christ are you people asian? Damn.

Anyways, stop being a pussy. Your mom set you up to be a millionaire and the only fucking thing you have to do is struggle a little bit for the next two weeks reading that book. After those two weeks are over you are off to be a millionaire with an easy life. Stop being such a fucking pussy.

Also, OP. It should be a red flag that you get triggered by death jokes and cancer jokes. For the rest of your life, your days will be filled with death and cancer. If you can't at least make light of those things, if only to decrease the existential pain, then you are going to have a bad time. Your lecturer who jokes about those things probably uses jokes as a coping mechanism. Like ironic memes, but better.

you can do this if some Alzheimer's Jew like me can learn brain radiology anyone can don't be discouraged and read a lot of stuff on radiopaedia there are signs radiologist use to check for diseases for example hockey stick sign is found in prion diseases

How can you be a 4th year med student without knowing anything about radiology? What kind of shit country with shit education do you live in?

Le Serbia mate, Le Serbia!

did u learn it by heart or?

i got an MRI and learned my brain anatomy on radiopaedia i learned alot about different disease signs

i admire people who are sick and have black humor, make fun of their diseases, life and death in general
but when a healthy, mean hearted person makes a joke about sick people that's sick

i'll expose his info on midnight if that completely evil and sick minded person gets more support
i've done it last year after those jokes on b, i can do it again
i have 1 and half months to live.i want to do what i feel like doing. and having his ugly face in my mind every time someone says ''radiology'' or defends him is not what i want
i settled myself a date. even if they busted me, i'd never apologize for having opinions
midnight, /b

so you like radiology?

yes

this was a very polite exchange

well of course, there are some pure gems of people in here, you just have to dig to find them
i am grateful at least some people responded warm to my problems

can you spread that love to me, i have none for it
:/

so you need to learn an immense ammount of material in short time? you made it to 4th year med school? then this shouldnt be a problem for you op

i just have to reprogram my brain so i dont have that terrible association
every time i hear radiology i remember how i failed colloquiums, hated/hate that assistant and how it was completely unbearable
i kind of want justice for the damage that irl troll has done to my psyche and i will get one

HELP ME OUT
i only found some chest radiology for dummies
cant find the rest of it

links i get is learningradiology whats the book i got beaten with, i know it and doesnt help me at all

if the simplest radiology book there is out there can't help you, ask someone to help you

only help you need is this:

''If you intend to kill yourself, DO NOT tell anyone or they may try to stop you (except for /b/ who will most likely ask for cam-feeds).
The world's human population keeps soaring well beyond what the planet's life systems can readily support. By staying alive ad being a useless sack of shit on welfare, you are part of the problem. Set a positive example and reduce humanity's burden on this planet.
You've missed all your good opportunities, your dreams have crumbled away, your life is a sad and embarrassing joke!
Remember, this is your only option; it's the only way to escape the pain.
Be sure to upload it onto the internet. We all love to see some gore and death, and you will get instant fame. See? In life, you really are a nobody. So, what are you waiting for?
DO IT FAGGOT!!''

why not just kill yourself if you have a problem with human waste, what worth are you adding to society? telling people to kill themselves over the internet, wheres the worth in that? at least op will be a doctor and actually do something usefull. go ahead and tell us of your great achievments in live and contribution to society. i bet they must be truly great if they let you end up flaming people on the science board of Veeky Forums

Disgusting

Some people may have an inability to cope, and maybe this might sound a bit extreme, but that might be Darwinian theory, the Darwin theory of survival of the fittest.Some of us are meant to kill ourselves because the only people that really suffer are the ones left behind, but the person who kills themselves may in fact be liberated from this body.

3rd year radiology can be learned in one week(and that if you are lazy and want free time) senpai

Human life has value. encouraging suicide is evil and not necessary for human evolution, the weak can now have smart children through ivf and other methods there is no need for the death of the weak to advance humanity only cruel souls like you enjoy it

>activate his camera
>make a livestream
>upload it everywhere
>send him snippets anonymously
>you wont learn radiology doing this but you will get your revenge
> tell your mother what you've done
>watch her heart melt

If OP kills himself, I will personally get rid of that assistant faggot
Because this community deserves clean, strong people not some fuckheads who can't deal with cancer jokes or faggots who make them

Jeez this is a mess

you think?

I find it very unfair your assistaint gets away with the things he says. Not going on his lessons was kind of dumb move to play on him. You are missing them now but no worries. Let's set a rabbit trap, he'll go down the rabbit hole.

In the meantime, pay someone to teach you radiology and it will be a win-win situation
I have that special someone with cancer and I wouldn't tolerate those jokes either.

Damn, that's some strong hate for people who know and dont know radiology, eh?

Who says that faggoto knows radiology? maybe fuckhead didnt miss anything from his so called lessons

How can you get into medical school while being this fucking stupid? Seriously, I'm not even ribbing on your grammar because you are obviously ESL, but why the fuck are you begging for help on Veeky Forums instead of sitting down and studying in your third year of schooling? Christ man. Go read a book.

Send me a link when you make it. I'm in!

I never knew radiology could be this interesting

DAMN I'M IN! LINK LINK LINK LINK

this

Let's get rid of that radiologist, and let's bring KEK to every man, woman and child on this planet.

This needs to happen asap

me too anons #radiologypartyison

Jesus op just take a look at the radiological signs of illnesses and you will find your way throught them since you already know everything about the basics of pathologies you shouldnt have problems to asociate their Diagnose/semiology to their imagenological findings its a fucking picture on black on white or at much with red and blue

I'm in for the stream thing

> make a list of your favorite taylor swift songs
> playlist will be put on teachers computer
> songs will play on random occasions during the day and night
>only way to shut it down is to turn off the electricity
> should be fun
> shake it off shake it off

>stream is soon on
>keep calm and love radiology

OP here.
do what you want to.
I'll just observe

my fucks are gone at this point ok
they've flown out of the window
if he apologized for the things he said this would've never happened, this thread,stream,this
i'm evil for letting this happen and ok yea i deserve to die and i would, i'd give my life to mom or whoever
but he deserves this. u cant make fun of people who are at their lowest points in their lives. irl.

Society is not as well known for its compassion and mercy but its worth a try, and who are you kidding, are you really going to do anything to improve your situation? Face it.Your teachers would rather give you an F to get you out of their heads because they have a unique tolerance reserved for only those who they want to screw over as much as you. And God would love to throw you a bone to save you from continued lifefuck by the system he devised, but that would be cheating (and he doesn't really like you all that much). In conclusion, you are an asshole. Kill yourself.

so it's my fault i wont tolerate cruel jokes??? that guy is literally 1 of 2 people i hate in my life. and i dont hate people. i dont talk to many people but doesnt mean i hate them
this one, absolutely

Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.
Obviously you have no life and should kill yourself in order to not waste any more of the precious, precious natural resources currently keeping that stink sack you call skin alive.

hey, go fuck yourself, complaining about a lack of mercy and compassion in our society while telling others to kys in the same sentence is a unique level of hypocrisy. i do hope you suffocate on it.
fuck you and good night!

Why do you care so much about a person who's incapable of reading one simple book and comprehensing it? One single book. I would never visit a doctor who's not capable of analyzing something like MRI or Xray. Also, this chick doesn't seem to be sane just like her idiot teacher who let her pass radiology so they should do this world a favor and just die. Easy breazy

op here
so you def care about this too much
are you triggered??

Not only people like you are cancer that is killing the Internet, people like you actually think they deserve praise for their fail raids on and false sense of intelligence.

I dont know what I'm reading but just to inform you. Stream will start tomorrow. Guy has several addresses but it wasnt that hard

you took this more seriously than i did
there's nothing wrong in not knowing radiology
if u cant deal with that fact you're either a troll or a butthurt radiologist yourself or both

who wants to troll him on fb?

Could you imagine what type of shithole we would be living in if they hadn't killed all Jews like this? There would be Jews everywhere! Lets be nice and say only six million were killed (which wasn't enough), they would have multiplied like Asian bunnies. It is a known fact that Jews are cause of all the world's problems. We would be driving flying cars powered by the earth energy, no Ben Stiller movies, and maybe you wouldn't be so fucking depressed along with knowing the fact that when shit hits the fan and the world is bout to be fucked; that there's some Jew kyke basterds in a space ship sipping kosher bud light because their ancestors spent their entire time on earth trying to JEW YOU HARD. Also, this picture is so gay it gave me cancer. Stick to the stream

Got linked on kek for this. Send me that streaming link

Wait, OP is Mot?? i know this! shitposts from Serbia.Seems like she's easy to summon. Just play her Taylor Swift. As long as she's here, expect the lulz to continue. Serbs are so goddamn weird

I'm not sure turning your clueless and pretty autistic teacher into a camwhore on /b will help you long term. You still suck at radiology

sorry (hi for my english)

if he apologized, i'd shut it down but he doesnt know about it and we should keep it that way. he blew his chance long time ago

What do you want to know about radiation, medical physics, etc.?
And stop being so fucking autistic

>this fucking thread

everything user, everything
and i'm not the autistic one. u should watch my fabulous ex assistant. autism at its finest

says stream and fb parts give people cancer. i kind of understand :D

that guy 'd be better off removing those snot catchers in his nose. If you want a facial, I suggest a Kurt Cobain. I'm logging off

I know op and if i dont support her i feel like i'll end up the same.if she's your friend, she'll do anything to help you.she stayed once for 6 hrs straight to help me code on my freshman year. surprise surprise, i was forced to listen to taylor swift the whole damn time.
The point is, if she hates you she goes insane 8/8. She reaches one of the highest levels of insanity so few memes wont kill me unlike her

Try these?

Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology
Learning Radiology Recognizing the Basics by William Herring

>.if she's your friend, she'll do anything to help you.
> if she hates you she goes insane 8/8

I think we all already knew this.Luckily she doesnt hate that many people.

newfags leave
>>>/reddit/