Could you recommend some Muslim literature?

Could you recommend some Muslim literature?

I'm tired of people saying immigrants don't contribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbOsfyqRdj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's also moderate Islam, /pol/ack.

Don't respond to them, just report the trash.

western society as it exists today is shit and any 'contribution' to it is at best a dubious achievement.

>women have rights
>lgbt have rights
>less racial tension than anywhere else
>separation of church and state
>democracy
>freedom of speech and movement
back to tumblr shoo shoo

the quran
and that's literally it

build the fucking wall

the wall is for mexico not for muslims. move out of your mother's basement and lose your virginity already you fucking filth.

Actually kill yourself

Reza Nagarestani - Cyclonopedia

Those are all the products of liberalism, and fucking morons are ready to throw liberalism under the bus.

>Implying any of these are good things

>le tolerant left maymay

>le projecting maymay

You just don't get it, bro, we gotta destroy liberalism to save liberalism from the islams. There's no other way

>le pretending that a group doesn't tolerate literally everyone is somehow clever may may

The (You)baiyat of Omar Khayyam

Laylah et Majnun
youtube.com/watch?v=PbOsfyqRdj4

psst... have you realised the middle class ideals of liberal 'tolerance' and 'decency' are dead. it's no use hiding behind them anymore.

My Name is Red by Orhan Pamuk, he won a Nobel Prize for Literature.

Why is this thread full of Arabic literature when the OP clearly asked for Muslim literature?

its funny because none of those things are present in muslim communities

Clearly, liberalism has only come as a half-assed solution and has failed in completely solving any real problem, which is endemic to capitalism.

These so-called liberal democracies have only recently come around on lgbt issues, they separate church and state only technically (many politicians are undoubtedly influenced by religion), democracy is representative (and therefore no real democracy at all), and money has been deemed a form of "speech."

The whole thing is collapsing and we need to find a new solution to the problems liberalism could not adequately resolve. For this, we're going to need to explore alternatives.

Read The Green Book, The Quran, and The Communist Manifesto. Do some thinking.

>democracy
>good

>tfw The Third Political Theory will win

I've found an awesome site you would like:

BUILD THE WALL
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L

>contribute
epic statist meme

None of that is good.

What are some good books written by Muslim women? Their culture is so fascinating, diverse, and expressive. My expectations are high.

this is what the 'tolerant left' looks like, goes to show who are the real fascists

>my expectations are high

Prepare to be greatly disappointed.

>communism
>islam
>good

Lol Reza Aslan

It's democracy or boot-licking.

I'm not talking about some campaign frenzy of illusions, electioneering for stupid "representatives." I'm talking about real democracy. Voting especially, is detrimental to democracy.

mah nigga

A true man respects Rightful Authority. Trump has shown himself to be a lion of the West. Man is a biological creature. Politics is about biological kin survival. everything else is an illusion

Problem?

Gay Communist Islam is the future, senpai

For religious, try the Qur'an, Sahih Bukhari.

If you want original authors, look at the early medieval Muslim philosophers, e.g. Al-Farabi, Avicenna, Ibn Khaldoun, etc.

For poetry try Omar Khayyam, google Ottoman literature, but a I personally like Magtymguly Pyragy from 18th c. Turkmenistan.

Modern stuff: Naguib Mahfouz, Mahmud Tarzi, Sadegh Hedayat, Iwan Simatupang, Namik Kemal, Ahmed Zaki Abu Shadi, Yasar Kemal, Orhan Pamuk, Furuzan, Mesa Selimovic, Ebrahim Al-Arrayedh, Abdelwahab Meddeb, Taha Hussein.

There are many more but check Turkish, Persian and Egyptian literature in particular. You'll find a lot to work with.

Good luck.

He is a meme and an apologist.

Trump is a 70 year old man who got lucky by getting the consent of selective portions of a country's population by rules established by people 200 years ago. To have any respect for Trump's victory, I'm going to have to have respect for the Founder's of this country, and I don't.

If you consent to be governed by Trump, you deserve whatever he does to you, bu the truth of the matter is that the majority of the country abstained from voting in the 2016 election. But the system rolls on. We MUST have a president, even if most of us refused to participate in this game of representative democracy. Lion of the West? Trump couldn't impose his authority on 2 of us at the same time.

He's had like 5 failed marriages and depends on inherited money to get women. (buying furniture? Really?? xD) What type of biological kin survival do you think this man has, really?

The man is evidence that we need eugenics now more than ever. People like Trump ought to be sterilized.

There's nothing wrong with being an apologist. It's just a guy that explains the religion. All religions have scholars and all texts have to be "interpreted." It isn't some new age postmodern shit to interpret stuff. It's the way it's always been, if not there would be no sheiks, rabbis, priests, or monks.

Also algebra

And chemistry

>Trump has shown himself to be a lion of the West

Actually neither. Virtually all theorems and proofs used for the creation of algebra was done by the Babylonians and Persians. Bedouins simply conquered those lands in the 7th century and claimed credit for those inventions as their own (see destruction of museums/temples/artifacts in Syria as a method of erasing history)

>Chemistry
I'm not even going to get started with this one. You're simply historically illiterate.

If I'm going to be reading about Islam, I'd rather it be a Muslim doing the writing.

How is algebra and chemistry literature?op asks for muslim literature,user said quran is their only contribution (obviously to literature),and then you say algebra?how is algebra related to literature?

why are dumb nazis so quick to pull the victim card?
sincerely asking?

I know plenty of non-Muslim authors who treat Islam fairly and plenty of Muslim authors who do a shit job in terms of their writing on religion.

>Pamuk
>Hedayat
>Muslim

If you're going to taqqiya on my board at least do it right

Oops you were supposed to be quoted as well

Muslims aren't worth reading outside of a political or religious standpoint
>inb4 deleted

this. The only purpose of reading Muslims is to feel better about how "diverse" your tastes are.

kind of like reading women?

persepolis

this lol

Aloha Snackbar - Tales of a Hawaiian Jihadist

kek.

yup

A brown person is a brown person

BASED mods sending a message that racism will NOT be tolerated. Keep it up comrades, don't stop deleting these fascists

start with the persians

They do contribute to their own culture.

Their culture is not our culture so yeah immigrants don't contribute to the west in the way we want them too.....

If you don't understand that OP your misunderstanding what people mean when they say they don't want immigrants, some of the people anyway.

Don't waste your time, not when you have the pillars of civilization in the West, the true zenith of literature.

MODS DELETE THIS RACIST

>Guys, please tell me about medieval, irrelevant, and mediocre literature that is not even aimed at people like me, just so I can feel better about myself and add a couple of points to my tolerance skill set—unlike these fucking racists—all while ignoring the gems produced by 2600 years of cultural crystallization.

Walter Benjamin

> implying mudslimes are a race

>its bad to get a taste of foreign cultures

I'm sure you're really enlightened.

/pol/ trying to stay relevant

>If you don't agree with me you are from pol

>have never heard of any books mentioned
>have never read any books mentioned
>does not understand any books mentioned
>goes on imageboards to shitpost and compare books mentioned

/pol/ just got a president elected and has created a giant boogeyman.

What has Veeky Forums done? Bully a qt internet youtube girl?

But I do get a taste of foreign cultures. I'm not from the US. I speak, read, and write in multiple languages. And the word you should've used in your argument is 'exotic', not 'foreign', as they're not perfect synonyms. Regardless, what I was implying is that your timeline is finite. And quite short for that matter. A couple of decades. Even less when you consider how much time you waste with sleeping and other activities. Now tell me, why should I even bother with reading something sub-par, when there are mountains of pages from actually progressive cultures, that have invested material and intellectual efforts in accumulating and disseminating more knowledge and creating masterpieces which have lasted for centuries (some of them even for millennia), and will continue to be studied and discussed in higher education and considered to be the paragon of achievement in Humanities, whether you come from EU, NA, or any developed nation. And this can also be proven factually, by the numbers of translations being released and reissued each year. So now you have to chose between being honest with yourself, trying to improve your condition, learning from the masters vs. scoring some shallow feel-good points, saying that you're nonracial on your résumé, bragging to your friends how hip and tolerant you are with every occasion you have, etc. To finally conclude, yes, I don consider myself to be enlightened, since I value my freedom (and the freedom to chose what I consider worthy of my time), instead of some backwards Sharia law that is incompatible (and in some cases hostile) with my culture. It would be retarded for me to do so (and I can use the word 'retarded' in this context, because it means 'regressive', 'foolish'). What artistic merit is there in a country that bans all artistic expression unless it's some ridiculous line generated pattern, because "God said so." And I'm not even going to mention the extreme nature of ruining statues and artifacts in the name of Allah.

tl;dr If there's something you should learn from literature, then: don't bend over; promote and value quality over anything else; cherish and protect the values given to you by your ancestors who suffered to get them to you now.

HAFEZ
A
F
E
Z

Gems like Aquinas, of course, who literally could not stop sucking Averroes' meaty cock.

this

nick land done well, works well as horror because it makes TOO much sense, I actually have to space out the reading or else I start to feel schizo

Averroes was Spanish you fucking retard

Averroes was a defender of Aristotelian philosophy against Ash'ari theologians led by Al-Ghazali. Checkmate, Islamists.

And also a Muslim.
And also a Muslim.
>muh Islam isn't a race so I'm not racist

What kind, philosophic, historical, novel or are you just a troll?

And? Spaniards can't be Muslims? Are you retarded?

>Their culture is [...] diverse and expressive.
You don't say.

An Islamic literary contribution would not have been one made to a non-Islamic culture.

Duh.

If it is Islamic Veeky Forums it was written for Muslims, or to provoke a conversion.

Islam is a religious ideology, and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with immigration.

No one can possibly this autistic

>It's just a guy that explains the religion
It's a guy who performs mental gymnastics to justify his awful belief.

this. He is the worst person I could listen to for accurate fair information.

kek

>no veil
>intoxicating substances
>immodest western hairstyle and shirt
>possibly consuming education as well

HARAM!

I give an augmented opinion and I get called autistic. Great. Next time I'll just green text it for you in some ghetto English. How's that for a literature board?

>Nothing worth reading has been posted yet.
Was this a joke thread?

>good book written by a woman who is considered Muslim but not really Muslim
You don't say. If Muslim culture was literally just exotic things like camels, turbans and Arabian nights the world would be a better place.

cyclonopedia

WHY HASN'T ANYONE MENTION SIR MUHAMMAD IQBAL? HE'S THE GREATEST MODERN MUSLIM PHILOSOPHER WHO HAS WRITTEN IN PERSIAN, URDU AND ENGLISH. FOR HIS ORIGINAL WORKS IN ENGLISH PLEASE READ 'THE RECONSTRUCTION OF RELIGIOUS THOUGHT IN ISLAM' WHICH IS A PHILOSOPHICAL AND A MYSTICAL APPROACH TO THE RELIGION AND 'THE DEVELOPMENT OF METAPHYSICS IN PERSIA' WHICH WAS HIS PHD THESIS WHILE HE WAS IN GERMANY.

PLEASE CHECK OUT HIS FARSI AND URDU POETRY TOO, WITH RECURRING THEMES OF HUMAN EGO AND CONSCIENCE, ESPECIALLY 'ASRAR I KHUDI'. I'M SORRY FOR TYPING LIKE THIS BUT I'M GETTING EMOTIONAL AND HIS NAME HASN'T BEEN MENTIONED HERE. HE'S BY FAR THE GREATEST MODERN MUSLIM PHILOSOPHER, SCHOLAR AND POET AND I'M DARN SURE ALL OF Veeky Forums WOULD LOVE HIM.

Disgusting Iranian detected

Iranians wish they were Arab

I'M A DAKHNI URDU SPEAKING INDIAN YOU PLEB

Iranians are OG aryans

This.