Eye color genetics

I was just wondering if I could get some clarity on this. So if a blue eyed person is double recessive and is not carrying the gene for brown eyes (the parents and child have blue eyes) has a child with a person who has homogeneous genes for brown eyes. What are the chances that their child will have blue eyes? Is it 50/50 like pic related or does that require the brown eyes person to be heterogeneous?

So basically 25% of asians have blue eyes

fucking kek

Bump
Anything on this?

Whew OP got completely BTFO'd

>double blue eye only has 1% chance of producing blue eyes according to pic

wtf

Yes it would require the brown-eyed one to be carrying the blue gene. If they don't, then you have a 0% chance of getting blue eyed children.

This OP is bogus. My mum has brown, dad has blue. I hate blue and my bro has green. Bullshit.
lol

If my mother has brown eyes and my dad blue, what's the chance of my kid having blue eyes if I have a kid with a brown eyed girl?

Your children will have brown eyes.

Proof? I have blue eyes so surely if my I'm carrying two sets of the blue gene then the kid will have blue eyes as well. I don't want a shite eyed child

In your simple punnet square problem the answer is 25%, but in real life multiple genes make eye colour so you can't work it out that simply.

>I have blue eyes so surely if my I'm carrying two sets of the blue gene then the kid will have blue eyes as well.

lol

You will have a shit skin kid.

Deal with it.

>honey, I need you to bear me four children but we will probably only keep one

/pol/ is fucking hilarious

OP, remember to call your gf/wife a shit skin mudslime when you get into an argument

Shitskin detected

What about eye color change? I was born with blue eyes, they changed to brown as I got a few years older. Both parents had the same thing.

Your mother whored around. That's not your real father.

Nowadays you can change your eye color with laser and (obviously) it looks completly natural.

Your mum cucked your dad after you were born, and the genes retroactively made their way into your body. Its rare but it does happen.

OP chart is wrong as fuck.

How can 25% of Asians & Blacks have blue/green eyes?

How a child of a blue eyed couple have 99% of chance to get green eyes?

75+19+7=100? false.