Can anybody post the link to the meme review of Blood Meridian that's on youtube...

Can anybody post the link to the meme review of Blood Meridian that's on youtube? It's of some guy who complains about how he didn't understand 70% of what was going on in the novel and how he was memed into reading it.

I dont understand how people consider this book "hard". there is tons of violence and action that's very explicitly described, so I'd never call it boring. there's only a few key characters that matter, so it's not hard to keep track of who's who. and the chapter subtitles even outline the key events so it's almost impossible to not follow along.

I'm not a smart man and failed at reading a ton of classics (The Scarlet Letter, The Divine Comedy, Moby Dick), but I did not see where the hard part was in this book.

>American """"literature"""""
Just stop.

Chill out faggo

I think the shitty prose just puts people off

what? the prose is beautiful

Ive been looking for the shirtless obese guy with the machete and cigar review

I'll give you the link to that if you give me the link to the blood memeidian review

to be fair this book is something you need to learn to read
because McCarthy doesn't follow proper grammar rules for some reason
and he doesn't even try to make it clear who's saying what in the dialogue

and he uses such vintage and ostentatious words to describe things like saddles

>.>

>to be fair this book is something you need to learn to read
you dont have to learn how to read it, you just have to put up with it. its obnoxious.

I deleted my senpai. it's gone forever desu.

it****

b-but why

because I couldn't think of anything else for anymore videos. I'm too stupid.

you want to know just how stupid I am. when I threw the bloodmeme into the trash I forgot to take it back out and eventually my girlfriend took out the trash lol.

but that's no reason to delete an important part of our culture
do you still have it on your hard drive?
that's funny

I didn't realize it was important to anyone. I uploaded it off my phone. Pretty sure I deleted it after uploading.

youtube is supposed to be forever you asshole reeeeee

am italian and i'd like to read it its original lamguage. my english isn't perfect, can i still read it?

b-but i wanna watch it now. D: there's nothing you can do now?

*I'm

no my man, its gone forever. ask someone to recite it for you. its not on my phone either. just forget about it. time heals all.

NOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEE
REEEEEEE
REEEEEE
REEEEE
REEEE
REEE
REE
RE
REE
REEE
REEEE
REEEEE
REEEEEE
REEEEEEE
REEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEE

why do you want to see it? it got quite the mixed reaction here. and i made it especially for you guys :(

i want to see it because it was made for me :(

you shouldn't have too much problem reading it in english, the words you'll have to look up are probably the same words the anglos have to look up

I agree with this.