Tfw too Veeky Forums to be straight

>tfw too Veeky Forums to be straight

Good work, user - and fine thread, too.

>tfw too Veeky Forums to be male

>tfw too straight to be Veeky Forums

Are you suggesting that your sex spontaneously changes if you reach a critical mass of Veeky Forums-ness?

fun fact: gay people are better at art

Not spontaneously, but voluntarily, through enlightenment.

Sounds pretty euphoric

Being gay/LGBT might have been 'cool' or 'edgy' in the past, but now it's the epitome of everything PC, Lame and ZOG approved. Omg so progressive, like something out of 'Modern Family' or any other TV agitprop for brainwashed normies. It's so cool to be a cog in the liberal managerial state's grand social engineering plan. Face it, being straight is the new punk rock.

Is being too fat for sexual desire Veeky Forums?

It's gotten to the point where I've become so Veeky Forums that I can no longer be attracted to anything but whitenoise and industrial noise

Chesterton managed, but may have side effects of Catholicism.
that's not even /mu/, it's just boring.
iktf it's pretty based. the alcoholism weighs at times, but the overall improvement to metre is worth it.

This

>tfw too Veeky Forums to even care about the age or gender of the person I'm falling in love with
>tfw all that matters is the person's taste in art and literature

Why?

there's no why, it's purely an observational claim

>tfw you accidentally marry an 87 year old museum curator

tfw they accidentally die and I inherent everything.

>tfw not straight
Will pence help me get back on the right path?

>hnng
you know that's the only way into some of the live in librarianships left in the US? why do you tempt us user?

I wish I was gay. Seems like casual sex is a lot more common and that's really all I am interested in

>was gay
*were gay, user. Unless you mean you wish you were only in the past gay, and could now reminisce over the glory holes of your youth while being currently straight, in which case was was perfectly correct.

It's a curse

gay here. i am sick and isolated and my words should ~not~ be construed as representative of ~any~ other gays,
but,
desu I don't even enjoy sex for sex I just hate myself and enjoy the feeling of being used
the reason I don't get into relationships is that I know I don't deserve affection
:^)

this isn't a very good poem, i don't think you're gay at all

:^) :^) :^)

being gay is a terrible curse
i hate this

What would it be like if William S. Burroughs had written Tarzan instead of Edgar Rice Burroughs?

Well at least you are not a tranny

i still want to kill myself

good use of doubles. i'mma have to think on that one but i'm pretty sure it winds up the same.
wait, no, i'm thinking of the jungle book. william s could have written that though. if you squeezed it into the first half and just had mowgli and messua's family get mashed up in the woods for the rest of it.
i don't know if i want to re-read cities of the red night or kim now.

Same reason most minorities are better at art, and the same reason depressed people are better as well.

Good art, honest art, is always grounded in some form of suffering. Whether it is absolute oppression, or simply the negotiation of identity, or even just feeling like an outsider in society.

>most minorities are better at art

How many kids did he fucked on Mexico?

>tfw too Veeky Forums to fit into categories of sexuality that are essentially arbitrary

Can't believe you guys haven't realised the absurdity of sexual absolutes, given that your identity as "straight" or "homosexual" is essentially your openness to sexual experiences with either gender, a trait largely informed by social repression of homosexual urges in hetereosexual society and false dilemma in LGBT+ circles

>not being a mereological nihilist
there's really no (you) to complain to

In the post-religion era, give me some examples of rich, straight, white, mentally healthy dudes who make great art. This is why pretty much every art form experienced an explosion of creativity around the late 19th to early 20th centuries, because artistic enterprise was suddenly available to people who didn't live in extreme privilege and weren't absolutely sheltered from suffering. Religion previously served as a useful source of emotion, thanks to the inherent beauty and sublimity of God, along with Jesus' suffering on the cross as a source of inspiration. But with the death of god, the privileged no longer have that to draw upon.

If you've never experienced suffering, you're fucking hamstrung when it comes to producing art because it's what makes the portrayal of emotion so raw and so honest. And what ought art be but raw, honest emotion made tangible?

the flow is more important than a smoke machine

>he thinks the monks weren't gay
user, leave until you have completed poetry 400ad-1500

Most great 20th century literature was written by straight white males. Eliot, Nabokov, Joyce, Bolaño, Hemingway, etc.

>straight white men don't suffer
really bad meme, i'm getting tired of it

Being a faggot is literally blasphemous and not even remotely Veeky Forums. Enjoy rotting in hell for eternity.

Seek Jesus.

IM TRYING OK

Have you tried electroshock therapy?

Maybe, just maybe, we happen to live in a Marxist society that worships weakness and 'being oppressed' while shunning and fearing true beauty and greatness.

tfw too lit to be /lit

not sure how you know that, seeing as you clearly aren't able to read
>rich, straight, white, mentally healthy dudes

All of the men you mentioned experienced profound suffering throughout their lives. And Bolano is fucking Chilean you numpty.

Don't know what you're doing on a literature board seeing as, you clearly can't read either

if you think this is a Marxist society I bet you can't wait to be strung up by your feet and used as a punching bag with all the other fascist tosspots

>you clearly can't read either
Misplaced the comma too.

>If you've never experienced suffering, you're fucking hamstrung
You're saying you can only really suffer you're depressed or held back by kyriarchal oppression.

>And what art be but raw, honest emotion made tangible
Even this is debatable.

You're way dumber than you think.

[lights dim and flicker]

if you think about how much of a faggot the last guy to go after faggots with the unamerican activities committee, and that strong silver mane and jaw, i think it's safe to assume pence is balls deep in religious right male interns asses every day and night. we're just one meth head with the lack of self respect to keep it private away from a south park production of angels in america, and i, for one, am stoked

"Suffered" is such a nebulous term that it can emompass literally everyone on the planet. Everyone alive has been through either physical or metaphysical suffering at some point in their lives. Your criteria is subjective and unfalsifiable; it can include anyone who want it to, which a good indication that it's bullshit.

And by the way, Bolaño is a a white Chilean of mostly European Spanish decent.

>supposed liberals using violent rhetoric against fascists
>liberals lifting the societal taboo on the use of political violence
Good job there guys. You're the reason shit has gotten so bad

*encompass literally everyone

roy cohn did work for trump when he was first managing his business...

Hmmm makes you think maybe the so called 'tolerant left' are the real fascists.

>because I am obsessed with gay sex, everybody who finds me disgusting and demented is too
It's crazy how many fags sincerely believe this fantasy. Homosexuality is fundamentally a narcissistic disorder IMO

>anyone who hates faggots is a faggot himself

Nice logic you've got there, bug chaser.

>he hates pedophiles, so he must be one himself
>he hates rapists, so he must be one himself
>he hates murderers, so he must be one himself

I will

>if you think this is a Marxist society I bet you can't wait to be strung up by your feet and used as a punching bag with all the other fascist tosspots

Woah so tolerant

i'm not saying it happens all the time, i'm just saying that roy cohn was doing that shit before trump had money or ted haggard had meth, and both the faggots in those three were notably large persecutors of gays in the US. you on the other hand have no clue who the fuck roy cohn is which is hilarious because him getting AIDS was like McCarthy getting a Lenin tattoo over his face.

it does seem the ladies protest a bit too much for the past couple times this has been policy relevant. what with the later streams of rent boys becoming apparent.

Can we put everyone who uses the phrase "white dude" in some kind of internment camp? I see this shit everywhere and it's become a dog whistle for lefty fags. What's embarrassing is that you're probably a white male yourself and you just despise your own heritage.

I'd also like to know why there aren't very many great black artists, since according to your logic they ought to be making the best art.

I feel like the vast majority of gay people are just guys who couldn't figure out women and wound up fucking the other womenless men they inevitably ended up hanging out with.

Leftism is just a pathological irrational hatred for masculinity

This it sickens me to see so many off topic trap or homo threads in my lit. But dare to voice an opinion that's even slightly right of centre, dare to be a white male without apologising- BOOM! You get banned for thoughtcrime. And they still think they are the underdogs

m8, you're american, you're both shit. left means right there, it's fucktarded. there are good black artists, but americans' definitions of race are also fucktarded, like they couldn't get past a two party system in that either.

if you want a funny episode in america's racial and artistic relations, look up basquiat and sam-o. basquiat got famous, in part because warhol appreciates what a homeless black dude does for tv audiences who like to think they're high brow art critics, in part because he's as good as klee. but he had been part of a collective making graffiti all over new york as sam-o. as the price of his work skyrocketted like warhol makes shit go multimillion, rich white people all over new york started stealing bits of dilapidated buildings and doors that sam-o had spray painted on. even if you find good black artists, you'll still be surrounded by the rest of the americans.

I didn't choose the fash, the fash chose me. the Marxists and the social justice warriors didn't give me a choice. But now it's to late. There shall be no going back. There shall be no end to our Wrath.

ur theory is trash yo~and dare I say you're projecting?
i like boys bc women can't dominate me completely in the same way, make me feel like absolute shit and make me feel used
even if they ~come close~ it'd still be a funny inversion of a greater trend
also i just find boys cute as fuck

i love europeans who think they understand america

lmao edgelord

lmao nice false flag /leftpol/ you're not fooling anyone

>i love europeans who think they understand america
we find americans who think they understand america less than endearing. they often even think it encompasses all systems and countries across space and time. it's rather funny when they then insist that other people be racist according to their racial understanding or leftist by advocating restriction of movement, expression, or speech. or right wing for being republican. it's like they really didn't read anything. however, it's not funny enough to make the lumbering around fucking up the third world a viable option for the next two hundred years.
tl;dr- try to understand belgium, amerifat, it's where you're headed with worse chocolate.

You type like a schizophrenic homosexual and you're from a non-country don't ever speak of the great place on earth ever again

How the fuck can you insist you're not racist and then use terms like "ch-colate"

TFW - want to be more conservative because it seems Veeky Forums but I can't think of any logical reason to be against trannys or an abundance of pronouns.

Proof that all fags are mentally ill

might as well replace Veeky Forums with Veeky Forums

>you need to le suffer to be taken seriously, because life is the oppression olympics and being a minority makes you more special than the rest of us

didn't I say not to judge other gays by me? I'm gross but I've met ~plenty~ who aren't

Do you whine about hating yourself with other people? All gays are self-hating on some level, because it's a mental disorder caused by unsuccessful psychosexual development

You don't need to have a reason. The reason I hate them is I feel, what i consider, a very natural biological disgust whenever I see trannies. That is enough for me to hate them.

Is there anyone on Veeky Forums that doesn't hate himself?

me

Yes, because not everyone is a mentally ill self loathing faggot, stop projecting.

That sounds like a base instinct. I assume, being on a literature board, that you are interested in being critical and reflective. Do you not feel ashamed? We criticize SJW's for a poor application of logic, and yet you are being worse - your opinion of them isn't grounded in logic at all, but stems from a simple feeling.

Then why do you punish yourselves by coming here?

I don't punish myself by coming here I enjoy being on Veeky Forums a lot.

>I can't think of any logical reason why we shouldn't encourage people to artificially modify their bodies because they are mentally ill and convinced they are the opposite sex
Maybe you're just retarded

Now I know you're b8ing

as if you've studied shit or know what constitutes a mental disorder or know ~anything~ from outside a few books which did make you look ~so cool~ on campus while your niceenoughtotolerateyou peers avoided mentioning they've been out of use for the better part of a century
as if your hatred of modernity (including but not limited to your response of "outdated white fucks aren't read b-bcos of the jooze and the pheggs!") isn't in itself rooted in self-hatred
I hate myself, but fuckn I'm honest about it: I'm a hedonist who ~lives~ to create waste, but at least I don't take a zero-sum attitude to it. if I'm sick then I don't even want to now what you and all you Veeky Forums saviorsofculture, living half in books and half lashing-out, are.

habit lol
the semester's starting tomorrow so I guess I'll be leaving you adorable right-wingers to your own soon~

There are a lot of things humans hate as a simple base instinct with no reason to actually hate upon critical reflection. Why do people hate necrophilia if it doesn't hurt anyone, why do people hate incest between two consenting adults? Those two things, upon critical reflection, have no reason to be hated, but we do hate them because as much as we dislike to admit it we are humans and somethings we like and dislike just because that's the way we feel and we can't help it.

>you adorable right-wingers
lmao why do liberals always speak like this? They always refer to people they disagree with by names like sweetie, darling or honey. Do you think that patronizing people makes you correct? umm think again sweetie

>as if you've studied shit or know what constitutes a mental disorder or know ~anything~ from outside a few books which did make you look ~so cool~ on campus while your niceenoughtotolerateyou peers avoided mentioning they've been out of use for the better part of a century
not an argument, ad hom, etc
>as if your hatred of modernity (including but not limited to your response of "outdated white fucks aren't read b-bcos of the jooze and the pheggs!") isn't in itself rooted in self-hatred
I don't hate modernity, cuck
>I hate myself, but fuckn I'm honest about it: I'm a hedonist who ~lives~ to create waste, but at least I don't take a zero-sum attitude to it. if I'm sick then I don't even want to now what you and all you Veeky Forums saviorsofculture, living half in books and half lashing-out, are.
he mad

>tfw to metal to be Veeky Forums

How do we know that they are mentally ill? We thought the same thing of left handed people and homosexuals at one time.

It's a mystery, but the fact that they are is empirically observable.

You're right. While we're at it, we should cut off the limbs of people with body integrity disorder.

I'm no liberal, sweety~
why do right-wingers think it's cute to try and be hyperrational on weaboo sites? that's a much more entertaining mystery to me

lmao fedoraboys are so funny
I'm not trying to argue empirically because you've established that your hatred ~isn't~ based on logic. yeah I'm mad bcos you're fucking gross and I think the world would be a whole lot better without people like you~

>lmao fedoraboys are so funny
>I'm not trying to argue empirically because you've established that your hatred ~isn't~ based on logic. yeah I'm mad bcos you're fucking gross and I think the world would be a whole lot better without people like you~
Holy shit, this is cringeworthy to read. Delete your account.

Because trannies are mentally ill. If you trick yourself into thinking you are a thing that you aren't then you're mentally ill. If a man believes he's a woman he's mentally damaged just like if I believe I am a zebra I'm mentally ill because I am clearly not a zebra so to believe I am would make me crazy

I believe he was mocking the edginess of

You never planned on arguing empirically from the start because all of your arguments have consisted of patronizing people or just going "you're fucking gross" without explaining why they're wrong it's just "lmao don't you know you're committing wrong think I mean I can't believe people still don't agree with me in 2017!"