I'm depressed and the way my mind works subjectively shows that things are pretty bad so...

>I'm depressed and the way my mind works subjectively shows that things are pretty bad so... YOU'RE ALL DEPRESSED!! YOU'RE ALL SUFFERING!! I WIN!! I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE HAH!

Why do people take this short bald faggot seriously again? he looks like a fucking rockhopper penguin lmao

>tfw to intelligent to be depressed

>60 - 100 IQ
not depressed

>100 - 110 IQ
housewife depressed

>110 - 140 IQ
genuine depression

>140 - 170
not depressed

he looks just like grumpy cat

god i could save him if only i could tell him this

Schopenhauer was a life-denying cuck.

>his looks determine whether he should be taken seriously or not

This is exactly why we're depressed. Fuck this gay earth.

No, you are depressed because you foncus only on what confirms your negative bias.

>we're

You got a problem with that?

to be frank i'm strongly considering reading him after realizing the resemblance to Grumpy Cat. like wow. what if Grumpy Cat was a famous philosopher? what would that be like? with schopenhauer, you don't have to wonder!

No proud, European man is depressed because he's ugly. Stop being a victim and take some agency in your life.

>implying your external looks aren't a reflection of how you look on the inside
>implying facial physiognomy isn't essential

Haha, I bet you haven't even read the Jewel Ornament of Liberation!

t. ugly bat

Quality thread.

Have you even read a single one of his books and actually tried to understand them or did you only look at memes you pathetic uneducated cretin

>tfw 130
10 points away from happines...

>tfw 140
>tfw fluctuating constantly between sublime happiness and extreme depression, wanting to kill myself constantly and even in my happiness because of the overwhelming intensity of my ups and downs

>lmao
I imagine you must look quite stupid too with your ass laughed off. All those words and all those caps and yet you said "nothing of consequence" and in fact negative.

You mean

>why do people take philosophy at all seriously?

>implications

the only way to be happy is to accept your will to life and reject your will to power

>happines as a goal
lmao, is this pleb season?

youre also a faggot

>170-225

>Why do people take this short bald faggot seriously again?

Because they've actually read him.

Fuck, you're right........