How many pages do you read a day?

How many pages do you read a day?

Like 5 my man

Spicy sino-meme. Can I save it?

As for me the number is around 200-250, because I'm a student with nothing much to do but study, work and read.

0-7, depending on my mood.

Save it, it's all yours my friend! :)

depending on how i am interesting in book 25-75

63, every day even if I have to stop mid-sentence.

Depends on font size, spacing, margins, etc

But probably like 12

50-100. I don't stop midsentence because that's fucking retarded.

Remember that user who would underline as he read so that if he had to stop mid-sentence he'd know exactly where he left off?

From 30 to 70, depending if i'm reading in spanish (my first language) or english, font size and how interested i am in the book.

What are you reading?

Oh look its this thread again

Insecure wanna be Veeky Forumsizens questioning their lack of reading- if i read only a few pages every week do i still count as a reader?

If i only get one girl to fuck me every year will that cover up how gay i am?

The questions of our lives, mysterious, no answer to our desperate pleas to understand ourselves. Maybe if i read a few more pages every day i too can be apart of the esteemed culturally rich.

Keep dreaming, faggot

horrible prose.

like 20.

30-50

None

I aim for around 100.

If it's a short-ish book that's not too complicated or dense, around 50% per day. Dropping to 25% for more demanding words. 10-15% for long works, traditionally around the 700 page length.

Can you cover it up?

>40-50
takes me a couple of hours.

I have a huge backlog so lately I've been reading at least one hundred spread out between a few books

20 pages of the collector
80 ish pages of Wizard's First Rule

I've started reading consistently 2 weeks ago. So far I'm reading about 50 pages every day, but I feel I could easily push it to 100 in a 3-4 hours session.

I read by chapters

I've read about 70 today. I read multiple books at a time so it makes it easier like that

200-250? If this is fiction sure. But any technical or philosophical material will slug you down

When I'm reading for pleasure, usually no more than 150 pages.

For classes, usually I'm reading about 300 pages a night, with about 100 pages being my philosophy courseload. I spend roughly five to six hours reading and notetaking a day.

As an average probably like 0.02

30-50 usually

For my classes, usually I'm reading about 300 pages a night

Christ, man. Where do you go to school? That's a hell of a lot of reading.

anywhere between 50 and 2000

Personally I don't think that's wise.

Oh yeah, pal? What's it like in there? A bit hectic?

varies wildly. from zero to a whole book (say 800)? mostly zero thought. i read in spurts

Depends
I read until I have trouble finishing a page Without having to reread
Sometimes a hundred pages a day sometimes 5-10 depending on how dense it is

me2
based

Totally depends on the book I'm reading, and when it is really. I don't read consistently right now because a lot of the stuff I'm reading is for my University course. I finished Northanger Abbey and, though I appreciate a good bit of irony, thought the prose was shittier than my ass after I spend all my good boy points on chicken tendies. However, I'm now reading Orlando and it's a lot better so I'm able to get through the pages quicker.

Also, I can't read in my room because I'm an autistic faggot who gets distracted easily. Instead, I take my laundry down to the laundromat and read in there while I wait for it to be done.