What do you think about him?

What do you think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

i think OP's under the impression we keep a list of all infinite jest readers j/k we do keep a list but it's of purchasers lol

This is a literature board. Fuck off.

Nice try shilling yourself here contra points. BTW you're a faggot

This is how I imagine everyone who studies philosophy

Do people actually think this guy is an intellectual when he just debates batshit crazies?

That's all you need to be an intellectual on the internet

I'm never going to understand why faggots dress like women.
I mean, it doesn't work. Their shoulders are too big and the male jaw is stronger than a female one. And even ignoring that, they have a dick and their cromosomes are XY.

I have no idea who these people are. is this a good thing or a bad thing? is this a meme?

>Thinks he's Veeky Forums
>hasn't studied the Holy Trinity

How they fuck have you never heard of Milo?

This is the third person shilling contrapoints today actually kys

Dude gets 20k views tops on his videos. I doubt there are three people in the world willing to shill for him.

Good thing for sure. Congrats on avoiding retarded internet reactionaries

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

Milo's official anthem after endorsing Trump.

where would I hear bout this guy. I don't have Facebook and I just go on /lit? is he in the news and shit?

He gets shitposted all over Veeky Forums. He's the token faggot of the "alt right"

this left right shit I also don't follow. in Canada there is no such thing. why only have 2 views? it's retarded.

>is he in the news and shit?
he's an editor of a right leaning online publication. so, yes, in the news.

I mean like on CBC or cp24

Which him? Anita? Milo? That weird beast thing in the middle?

Well evidently it's one twat then dropping it three times in the one day. I went and watched it there and it's the most rambly boring pseud shit ever

>One party has voters who are only good at pointing out "structural" issues and offering no practical solutions
>The other party has voters who unironically think that common sense alone is enough to solve economic and international issues
What else could you want, cuck?

from my understanding. milo is some fail tech journalist who found out about /pol/ and aimed his focus on speaking for them while being "gay"

weirdly enough after he got banned from twitter. this spencer guy is taking responsibility for the "alt-right" and now gets called nazi(rightly so)
anyway milos seems harmless

lel

When has a party other than the Grits or Tories won an election?

maybe like a third or fourth party for fun.

The only milo I know about it the powder that is mixed with milk to make an enjoyable beverage.

whats the difference between that and nes quick? also whats ovaltine. do these all taste the same? which one is best. i would like to purchase when i go grocery shopping with the moms.

Gary Jonson seems like a fun dude

Ovaltine. Should have called it "Roundtine".

We're talking about the dude in the middle right? I saw one of his videos the other day, I liked him

Milo is superior, nesquik just makes generic chocolate milk. Put milo in your glass so it fills like 1/4 of the glass, and pour milk over the top. Don't stir it or anything just eat spoonfuls of milk and milo. Damn, I miss milk.

That thing is why krauts have das

I love his videos, I've seen every single one. I think it's great how he's basically a response to all the anti sjw bs I've been seeing around the internet. His arguments are actually really well constructed and he makes them using reason instead of pwning his opponents. I think once he gains more traction he could literally be a big driving force against the whole anti politically correct cancer that's gripped our fragile planet. He also has a great sense of humor.

Milo is pretty much a shittier Mishima Yuki-chan.
Even the initials are right.

Milo is a self hating gay man who thinks that without christian values that people are shit, even though there's not one christian value that makes someone a better person besides perhaps the golden rule, which ironically is not a rule unique to the bible. It's the only rule that I can think of besides maybe some other stray universal rules that I can't remember, which you can use reason to determine that it makes sense. Hell, I could come up with that rule, I actually did one time when someone asked me how I would run the world, I was like "I'd just say be cool to others and don't intentionally hurt others". Treat others how you want to be treated, that makes fucking logical sense. Not to mention that the enlightenment was a direct response to pre-modernist ideas of theocracy, and is what gave us the secular society we live in today, with things like democracy and individualism. Milo is such a fucking cringeworthy moron, and he bashes trans people in the most bullying disgusting way, like the way he called out that trans person in that school and literally made fun of her, he's a disgusting person.

>making this reference
Nice