Where can i read this for free?

Where can i read this for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

filedropper.dot/milkandhoney-rupikaur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you come over to my apt you can have my gf's copy for free.

>my gf
i don't buy it

fine my sister.

its on soulseek
i can upload it if u want m8

Go to chapters and pretend that you're just perusing the merchandise. Every time I go to a chapters I see Asian kids sitting on the floor reading entire comic books and not paying.

next time you take shit, look in the toilet & you'll pretty much get the gist of her poetry

You can usually find a couple of copies in the dumpster

lol

yes please. to filedropper if you can

Stop shilling

fucking kek. how much of an insecure loser do you have to be to write something like that on an amazon review?

>353 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

Not worth reading. I've read a little bit of it in stores, it's terrible.

I heard it's trash.

>This man has procreated
>This mans offspring will think of this as we view Pynchon

Literal cuck over here

here u go
filedropper.dot/milkandhoney-rupikaur

its not that bad tbqh.

I saw this at the bookstore on a display and thought "The memes can't be that bad, after all, I did go to a pretty liberal college." It really is that bad. It's mostly "poems" of haiku length with bar doodles on a napkin, expect its a published work that will soon have "New York Times bestseller" emblazoned across the top.

the worst part about her and this book, is that she is a tumblr poet. everyone who liked her, is some 13 year old edgelord chick. and that really comes out in the poems.

I bought this for my sister at christmas. She requested it. I'd never heard of it.

thanks man

As a privileged man of highly problematic behavior, I learned I shouldn't finger women who do not want me to finger them. I think that is a very important lesson, since rape culture had convinced me that fingering women is always OK, not matter what the woman in question thinks. Truly a pleasure.

Everybody in this thread who is whining about this book is making themselves look silly. Nobody in academia is holding this up as a hugely important work, it's just getting meme'd by booksy people. It's easily read in one sitting, so you may as well just do it if you can get it for free. It's pretty okay.

Do you read a lot of poetry?

i feel personally victimized by this "rape culture" culture. where can I seek restitution?

>go to B&N
>"poetry" section
>find m&h
>read first 2 pages
>realize it's shit
>tear off cover
>go to bathroom
>use said cover for ass paper
>go to customer service
>swipe the cheek of associate with shit-cover
>walk away
>they give you flak
>running armbar
>they tap
>you snap

>
>>This man has procreated
>>This mans offspring will think of this as we view Pynchon

You mean his wife's son? That doesn't count as procreation that's just procuck

"It's called being a man" hahahaha

I am offended at your supposition of rape culture culture culture. I will call the police to police police who police. There you will see they're not there for their amusement. They're there for their culture culture of police, who police police. As the day draws near, you ne'er do well, near to here is near fear.

Cheers, user

>tfw you can no longer respect your stepdad after you realized he was a beta cuck for helping to raise you.

wait
wasn't this one of the fake ones?

Is this a fucking joke?
Is this a fucking joke?
Is this a fucking joke?

Kek

RUPI!!!

I got kicked out of Barnes and Nobles for moving all the copies of Milk & Honey from the poetry section to the trashcan.

>As a man

Jesus christ