Why the fuck are they trying to push arts into STEM, who thought this was a good idea?

Why the fuck are they trying to push arts into STEM, who thought this was a good idea?

Because of money most likely, I bet they just want to scam some more dumb kids out of a few grands. By associating their liberal arts degrees with something as prestigious as STEM they can probably get a few more pretentious dumbasses into paying for college.

This is just bait
>bridging the brain divide
>falling for the false creative/logical dichotomy
Please tell me this is just bait.

>Science
>Technology
>Engineering
>Arts
>Mathematics
Soon probably also
>Social sciences
Then just fucking say "Every type of college degree" holy fuck

I mean I go to a liberal arts school for a STEM degree so isnt this the same thing?

S cience
T echnology
E ngineering
D iversity studies
G ender studies
A rts
M athematics
S ocial science
+ (undeclared, transmajor, and major non-conforming)

SHEEEEEIT

SHEE = Social Sciences & Humanities Except Economics

EEEEEE = English Majors, Ethnic Studies, Early Education, Enviromental Engineering,

I = Interior design

T = Theology

S T E D G A M S +

this is how we get women into STEM

sorry user but I went in for advising at my new school's engineering college and saw "Diversity in STEAM" magazines in physical print. Its real, though I have to assume this was some lone administrator putting it out there and doesn't represent the mainstream taking STEAM seriously. Or at least I hope so.

FAGS
[F]ine [A]rts & [G]ender [S]tudies

underrated post

He seems like a nice guy, but I guess that that's a part of a politician's job.

underrated

It is lord GabeN. He has come to our unholy world and added another steam to our lives we will bow and pray to our one true god and sacrificially offer money every steamsale.

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE

FUCK ME IN THE ASS GABEN!

saved, wp

READY AS I CAN BE!

The same reason (((FaceBook))) became so popular.

People want to feel a connection to something (Harvard, in Jewbooks case) they will otherwise never achieve and don't deserve.

The mere unofficial formal recognition of Arts in STEM will make those feminist Tumblr beasts shout "WE'RE STEM SCIENTISTS" trust me on that one

The only useful course from arts is Drawing 1, thats it.

But these retards want to include ALL of useless art like theatre etc.

>feminist Tumblr beasts
It appears that not only you are lost on Veeky Forums, you are also lost in time.
>>>/2013/

Should be STEMB with business added, unironically.

The "business is shit" meme is really awful considering business majors have a higher average starting salary and larger job market than hard science majors.

I've scene this shit.
They need to fire whoevermade this acronym, because "Arts" is the wrong word. What they're doing is Design.
STEMD is the appropriate acronym.

Shall I remind you of that economics nobel prize winner who almost caused a crisis in the market when he tried applying his theories in real life?
Shall I remind you that the best hedge fund hires mathematicians and not economists?
Shall I remind you that Warren Buffet says that economists overcomplicate things, and he has outprofited the S&P 500 since the day he started investing?

Economy is a meme for people too dumb to learn math.

It's just like when transexuals aligned themselves with the fags in my (((history))) books

Arts is already pozzed up. By including it in STEM you can cause other majors to contract aids with the result being something like Athiesm +, except with worse effects on humanity.

Basically it's a bridge to introduce identity politics into STEM so you can gatekeep intelligence from certain people now that people are starting to get wise to the scholarships and affirmative action tricks.

Design is just another way to rephrase engineering. Technology is too.