Shit didnt know math in america was this easy

Shit didnt know math in america was this easy

>community college

>feeling good about competing against literal high school dropouts

probably bait but i'll bite because my europoor friends always do this.
congrats you literally just passed the placement exam.
it's supposed to be easy and identify people who don't know math

thats good you placed into calc I

European ENTRANCE exam

american universities are a fucking joke, the standards are so low
every american exchange student we had was bitching about how "hard" our exams were and that there were no multiple choice questions

Bravo, excellent post. Now we commence the portion of Europeans baiting and circlejerking about how the entrance exams to the Grand Ecoles and Oxbridge are difficult.

thats because american universities are businesses, not places that teach knowledge or how to think.

you pay to graduate

Those questions are ridiculously easy.

Op here. Im not european. Im north african and i didn't mean to bully Americans. Their colleges even the community omes are pretty impressive and have everything.
Still much much harder than the placement test or the SAT math questions.

>By considering S-rS, or otherwise
They literally tell you how to solve the problem kek

Meanwhile in merica

Yes you did, George bush ran our country for 8 years, and trumps about to run it for 4-8 years. 45% of our population is stupid as fucking rocks.

Those other classes are there to teach immigrant-tier students, those who dropped out of school, and those who are really just that stupid.

Some people, deciding to go after careers involving more human interaction (Criminal Justice, etc.) take those classes in the 50-68 region simply because what the fuck is a cop going to do with calculus

But I am an immigrant. Most immigrants do well in placement tests in math and in the sat. But i did fuck a bit the English.

Ayyyy yoooo
Is this Raritain Valley Community College in New Jersey?
I live in Bridgewater, like five minutes away. I go to their track every morning to walk around.

Yes it actually is. This is becoming creepy as fuck.

> he can't into generating functions

rape incoming

My university has no placement test, at all. If you're allowed to go to university then you just have to sign up a week before it all starts and you're part of it.

It's everyone's right to study mathematics, if he or she wants to do so. Excluding people to study mathematics because they are bad at mathematics before they studied mathematics is just stupid.

I agree and i disagree. Yeah sure everyone should try some math in college but not everyone is at the same level. Thats why we need a placement tests or sat and act and all other tests to place the good students in calc 1 and the average one in algebra and other basic stuff they didn't understand in high schoo. Your university doesn't require a certain sat score?

doing well on the sat isn't impressive, it's an expectation. even mid tier state schools average SATs are 90th percentile. american education is so jarringly different from place to place that that and APs are the only standard measure.

placement tests are designed to be RIDICULOUSLY EASY to most students. they exist because american high school education is standardized garbage. first year of uni for one student might have been another student's third year of high school. not everyone entering the same college is on the same level.

Ok friend. This is my math baccalauréat test. I got 16/20. Will i do fine in Cacl 1 and 2 here in america

And obamas greatest contribution to American education was having his wife make pizza a vegetable

actually it was the student loan protection, but Devos is reversing that.

american colleges re a joke ......just watch how manycolleges your townhas and how many germany has....probably most of us colleges are not even in the world ranking list

keks