NOOTROPICS

What does your stack look like? Is it working well? Here's mine that I am introducing:

>ashwagandha
>rhodiola rosea
>bacopa monnieri
>ALCAR
>alpha-gpc
>creatine

Other urls found in this thread:

brainline.org/video/methamphetamine-can-be-neuroprotective-after-brain-injury
researchgate.net/profile/Yong-Ku_Kim/publication/7706577_High_concentrations_of_plasma_brain-derived_neurotrophic_factor_in_methamphetamine_users/links/55a64fa808aee8aaa7656ad7.pdf
psychology.as.uky.edu/potentiation-n-methyl-d-aspartate-receptor-mediated-neuronal-injury-during-methamphetamine
news.ufl.edu/archive/2013/02/methamphetamine-withdrawal-may-lead-to-brain-related-concerns-for-recovering-ad.php
researchgate.net/publication/223994428_Serum_brain-derived_neurotrophic_factor_levels_were_reduced_during_methamphetamine_early_withdrawal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_dietary_laws
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_and_culture_of_substituted_amphetamines
quora.com/Was-Paul-Erdos-addicted-to-amphetamines
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substance_abuse
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substance_dependence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergotism
youtube.com/watch?v=tDNCkcC47eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>red Congolese
>red Bull
>adderall

I took noopept, phenylpiracetam and some choline.

Didn't do shit and I don't recommend nootrpics to anybody.

Just sleep well, eat healthy and your brain will thank you.

>Modafinil

When will lazy loser brainlets learn? What a joke you and anyone else that takes this junk is.

>he's never microdosed lsd

krill oil
b vitamins
discipline
fear of death without accomplishment

>creatine
>caffeine intermittently
>daily nicotine
That is it, 99 percentile of my age group 25-29. The younger age group is even dumber.

>fear of death without accomplishment
This hurts

L-Theanine is the patrician choice, alpha waves are the best state for learning.

from what i've read l-theanine is mostly placebo with relatively minor effects to something like phenibut i could be wrong

2C-E microdosing. What adderall tries to be.

Modafinil is pretty much the only thing worth doing that I have tried. I imagine amphetamines are good too but I've never tried them.

Lately though I've been experimenting with heavy metal detox and heavy B vitamin supplementation. Seeing really good results.

Yeah no shit theanine is going to have a minor effect compared to a recreational drug with withdrawals as hardcore as benzo withdrawal. Minor effects are what you want for long term nootropics.

Why 2C-E? The dose response curve is so steep it has barely any effect even at slightly-below trip dosages, let alone microdoses

it doesn't matter whether you are stacking minor or major effective nootropics, either way once your stack gets large enough it will become hard to identify which particular nootropic is causing any possible side effects

>bacopa
>st johns wort (does this count?)
>ashwagandha

should i take nootropics if i'm naturally smart and high iq? i feel like it might just slow me down

my stack is just one:
methj

the most potent nootropic indeed

>fear of death without having sex

Increase dendrite growth with elevated sphingolipids levels!

I'm fairly fucked up and feel like I have brain damage most of the time, so my focus is more around functionality of certain subsystems and relative to certain tasks, at, certain times. Not global overall function. My average state is erratic and one of decadence, I have abandoned avenues where I can scarcely tell signal from noise.

I consume a lot of cacao for windows of time, but not too much for too long. Phenibut occasionally, for its L-type VGCC blocking activity. Kava sometimes. Guarana seed power as well. Stinging nettle. Yerba mate. Certain essential oils, like cinnamon bark, sweet orange peel, and oregano, contains compounds that are neurologically beneficial.

Have considered magnolia bark.

>Caffeine/L-theanine synergy
>alternate daily between pramiracetam, phenylpiracetam and aniracetam
>adrafinil when studying/taking exams
>gotta try phenylethylamine+hordenine synergy as soon as i receive them on the mail

Amphetamines (and to a greater extend, meth) have too many side effects to be taken daily.

how about a source, user

dexedrine, cigarettes and emptiness in my heart

this, but fish oil instead of krill and lotsa' coffee

mercury is not a nootropic

Topkek

my stack looks like this:

amphetamine when i need a kick

everything else will give you maybe 0.5-1.0% boost. don't fucking kid yourself, eating some plant root is not going to make you a genius

Phenylpiracetam is neuroprotective and feels like aderall lite. Also there are these research peptides that increase BDNF/CNTF levels and neuroplasticity. Also modafinil, lsd/psilocybin microdosing, ect. There are plenty of things that help.

Altough most nootropics are nowhere near the ''Limitless movie'' tier, they give a pretty decent boost, especially when they have a synergetic effect. Hell, even placebo can give a boost that is more than 1%

[citation needed]

>creatine
bai bai hair

Enter Methamphetamine
>neuroprotective
>brainline.org/video/methamphetamine-can-be-neuroprotective-after-brain-injury
check
>increase BNDF
>researchgate.net/profile/Yong-Ku_Kim/publication/7706577_High_concentrations_of_plasma_brain-derived_neurotrophic_factor_in_methamphetamine_users/links/55a64fa808aee8aaa7656ad7.pdf
check
>neuroplasticity
haha
SUPER FUCKING CHECK

wtf i love drugs now

supra t
semax
and i still wonder who came up with that trend

Do you guys only larp or do you actually have some scientific medical knowledge?

I feel pains in the cerebellum and have spots of blood come out when I scratch the scalp too hard.
I have a garbage memory that doesn't let me focus or retain words for more than 2 days.
How do I fix this? How do I become good again at association and memorization?

Alright what's with the "Creatine is now a nootropic" meme? Can someone give me some articles or papers to read up on it?

20MG Mixed Amphetamine Salts Daily

Tried Nopept, piracetam with no noticeable effects.

Adrafinil works but I find my mixed salts to be so much superior that I would never take Adrafinil again.

so where do you guys buy your stuff

You idiots. Nootropics close your third eye and calcify your pineal gland. Stop taking them.

>being that much of a brainlet you have to take special drugs
Sleep
Tea and/or coffee
Exercise
Good food

Have fun being drooling parkinsons cases with full diapers 30 years from now

>thinking you can overclock your brain with no consequences

That is the basics. These drugs are either to enhance performance, slow down degeneration and/or make up for when any of those is not on point.

Yeah...addictive as shit though. I think it makes more sense to take meth ocassionallyand use other stuff most of the time, like phenylpiracetam and PPAP hcl

I take them precisely to avoid that. Centrophenoxine and selegiline come to mind.

adderal lite? How does that even work when adderal itself is pretty light one effects.

I don't see any sense in boostin myself if I don't feel my heart explode any minute.

Amphetamine Sulphate.

Adderall gets you too high.

2-FMA and all the other RCs also don't stack up.

Plebs.

This is generally correct. Dopamine is ironically fairly toxic if it remains in the synapse, even with high and relatively targeted anti-oxidant intake. Whether it's free radicals from breakdown via MAO, autoxidation via fenton reaction, or formation of reactive quinones, reuptake is a thing for reasons beyond recycling and synthesis efficiency.

It took me a while to feel quite right after venturing a bit of the way into amphetamine psychosis.

So maybe someone here can help me but i've been trying to quit meth but have convinced myself after reading a few papers that much brain damage occurs during withdraw. My current process to taper fails every single time, with one low dose causing bad feelings and repetitive escalating doses.
So i realize i cannot taper if i am to stop. My next best idea is to supplement during withdraw with anti-oxidants, and whatever else i can get my hands on to attenuate possible withdraw related damage.

Based on the few things i have read and my primitive understanding of the brain, the supplements i have chosen are;
Melatonin (with l-theanine in it)
Magnesium (nmda agonist)
Calcitriol (Vitamin D)
Here are a few excerpts from papers that convince me meth damage occurs during withdraw.

psychology.as.uky.edu/potentiation-n-methyl-d-aspartate-receptor-mediated-neuronal-injury-during-methamphetamine
>protracted withdrawal from METH exposure (7 days) was associated with a marked (approximately 400%) increase in NMDA-induced neurotoxicity in CA1 region pyramidal cells

news.ufl.edu/archive/2013/02/methamphetamine-withdrawal-may-lead-to-brain-related-concerns-for-recovering-ad.php
>In mice on methamphetamine, they saw no signs of changes in the hippocampal activity or in their observed behavior.
>The animals experiencing withdrawal showed changes in their ability to remember things and had a decrease in neuronal activity. They saw these effects in mice two weeks after withdrawal began — the equivalent of a year in humans.

researchgate.net/publication/223994428_Serum_brain-derived_neurotrophic_factor_levels_were_reduced_during_methamphetamine_early_withdrawal
> BDNF levels were significantly and constantly lower in the METH abusers during early withdrawal than those of the healthy controls. This indicates that METH abusers might have severe BDNF dysfunction and an impaired neuroprotective function after repetitive METH misuse.

Any help/info is welcome.

phosphate is actually way better if you ever get the chance to try it

>eggs
>noopept
>coconut oil(makes you psychic)
>lecithin
>whey protein concentrate(make you bro smart)

>Caffeine
>1P-LSD

Any source for 1P-LSD? I think microdosing it works wonders and a trip every few months definitely helps to push through life plateaus.

I always went through chemical story, but they're having some issues. Trying to find another vendor currently.

Anyone tried Selegiline (Deprenyl) and/or know where I can buy it?

Take what you mentioned, DIHEXA (look up the proper ROA), peptides like P21 and replace the meth with PPAP.

Also the standard vitamin, b complex, antioxidants and fish oil supplementation.

Similar story here. I used to get mine from royal alchemist. I was considering labsense (waiting for acc confirmation) or bash designer labs (kinda sketchy).

It is nice. My grandma uses it, so I would get some for me too. Although apparently both omigapil and PPAP are apparently better that selegiline.

100ug of LSD maybe once a week.

>not need of external chemicals because I'm not a brainlet.

Intermittent fasting (one meal a day around 6-7pm) and ~20-25 oz. black coffee at 5:30 am on an empty stomach.

This. This guy knows his stuff.

Did you learn that from me posting that advice a couple of months ago on Veeky Forums, or did you find it by yourself? Also you forgot the dark chocolate with the coffee so extra dopamine is injected into the receptors once the caffeine opens them up

In school I used to eat breakfast w/ coffee, stay on campus all day, and eat a big dinner when I got home.
More recently I figured I would try eliminating the breakfast meal, because I noticed that I would feel tired at work after eating anything more substantial than just a bagel or something (usually I would eat eggs and rice).
I feel much more energetic now, and never feel tired at work.

Well, back to work for me.

Meth induces apoptosis in healthy neuronal cells though.

Let me guess, you were REALLY crazy for uppers back in the day and decided to rail 90 mg of adderall one lonely night, and it was all downhill from there.

right, through various mechanisms.

the neurotoxicity of meth has been widely researched. the same can not be said for most of these "nootropics", which hardly have any studies about them, and even if they do its only to show one aspect of the drug.

to take these barely researched drugs is beyond retarded, more so than to do meth.

nothing because i dont need the fucking planets aligning to read a book

>Repost from post from thread:
Depressants are Drugs that decrease Brain function & make you dumb & sleepy.
As Marijuana, Alcohol, Morphine & Heroine.
Because the intention is relieve stress & pain, inducing sleepiness.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressant

By other hand.

Stimulants are Drugs that in small doses increase Brain function & makes you more awake & alert.
As Caffeine, Cocaine, Meth, LSD, Tobacco.
But too much of it can damage your brain.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant

Caffeine is one of few drugs that are well accepted all around the world.
Muslim nation forbidden Alcohol & most Drugs except Caffeine.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_dietary_laws
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

The famous Mathematicians such as Erdös, Tech people in Silicon Valley, & Nazists used small amounts of Meth to boost the Brain.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_and_culture_of_substituted_amphetamines
quora.com/Was-Paul-Erdos-addicted-to-amphetamines

But caution, large amounts of any drugs (except perhaps Caffeine) can damage your brain, so keep the dosage low.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substance_abuse
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substance_dependence

Erdos used amphetamines, not Meth, you fucking dim dim kek

METH= MethAmphetamines = A type of amphetamine.

>not 100 percentile
How does it feel being a brainlet even when taking performance enhancing substances?

What kind of amphetamine did he take if not meth?

10-20 mg of Benzedrine or Ritalin

Can I take parkinsons medication as a substitute for ritalin/adderall for studying?

low dose marijuana is beneficial to brain function though

Specially if it is low on THC and high on CBD. Also to counter the temporary short term memory impairing effect you can take ibuprofen.

Tried Aniracetam and Oxiracetam for awhile
Ani:
> Dosage of 900-1200mg
> Mild anxiolytic
> Mild / Moderate Stimulant (Equiv to a few cups of coffee, stimulation is different than caffeine)
> Mild inhibition decrease
> 3-6 hour 'active' time.
> For a time period, increase in creative and working memory (5-10% at most)
> Effects became less noticeable after several weeks, also noted bouts of forgetfulness / absentmindedness
I still use this once in awhile. It seems expensive for what it does, however.

Oxi:
> small increase in reasoning ability and a heightened desire to do 'the right thing' like work on HW, etc.

Combining them did nothing special

>caffeine
>weed
>nicotine
>benadryl
>cough syrup

Not sure if I'll be able to do college with this stack

Noice ms paint me me my dude!

No one in Veeky Forums synthesizes their own LSD.

Enjoy your trace metal contaminants, brainlets.

>No one in Veeky Forums synthesizes their own LSD.
why are you so sure about that im sure there are some chemists here

Most nootropics have been studied well since most of them are pretty old and well studied.
Most natural nootropics have been used for decades and even centuries ago in medicine.

Not in this thread, chemists tend to be a little paranoid of people altering their neurology while on the job. Nearly all of them use drugs when looking for inspiration, however.

Try hemp oil as a daily supplement.

I put vitamin D into my coffee, black.

Never have I felt awake from caffea in any form.

nobody synthesizes anything here, the closest you get is some doofus doing morning Glory seeds.

Adderall is amphetamine you turd rocket.

That's meeee. I do the proper extraction with alcohol and dcm.

No? Are you on nootropics right now? Because they aren't helping.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergotism
FUN!

>I feel pains in the cerebellum

>why are you so sure about that im sure there are some chemists here
yes, there are people here who can *technically* create LSD, but look up an extraction process, the amount of time, equipment, and precursors needed make it fairly impossible unless you run a chemistry lab and can write off shit. Not to mention the risk is insane, but the payoff is also insane.

LSA through morning glory seeds is much easier.

That's because you did not take a nootropic. Metamphetamines are the only substances that actually boost your intellectual output.

This. So happy this is legal in the states.

that shit doesnt do anything... 100% placebo

>100% placebo
maybe if you're DEAD

>2017
>claiming you aren't a brainlet
>not stimulating your prostate before studying

It's one of the few scientifically proven ways to enhance intelligence.

no really, why would they sell it over the counter if it did anything.
>Levomethamphetamine crosses the blood-brain-barrier and acts as a TAAR1 agonist,[3] functioning as a selective norepinephrine releasing agent (with few or no effects on the release of dopamine), so it affects the central nervous system, although its effects are qualitatively distinct relative to those of dextromethamphetamine.[4] It does not possess the potential for euphoria or addiction that dextromethamphetamine possesses.[4][5][6] Among its physiological effects are the vasoconstriction that makes it useful for nasal decongestion.[7] The elimination half-life of levomethamphetamine is between 13.3 and 15 hours, whereas dextromethamphetamine has a half-life of about 10.5 hours.[8]

yeah i've read the article kiddo. its like that to sway minds like yours away from fear mongering that meth is on the shelves.

It is weaker and has more side effects, just like levoamphetamine. Now read about TAAR1 agonists, thanks. Alternatively eat a few inhalers and report back.

whatever you say man, enjoy your placebo.

i dont do it lol

why not?

saving my brain so i can spread the word of christianity

I think you need to damage your brain in order to do that.

Clearly only a man influenced by the devil would say such a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDNCkcC47eQ

yea only someone irrational would believe in fairy tales