Group project rage thread?

Group project rage thread?

>I'll do the intro and conclusion so you guys just do the research haha

are you in high school by any chance

Nope

Fuck I hate group projects. 90% of the time I get paired with retards and I just end up telling them to not do anything and I willingly do the entire thing. I don't want those pricks pulling my grade down.

>Group project
Might as well hand me a gun so I could shoot myself

By half college the problem that you have with group projects is:

A) People who everyone knows that is not going to do jack shit so everyone ignores them.
B) People who want to do all the work because they have some control impulse
C) Differences in redaction and style that make you end with an Frankenstein paper
D) Differences in interpreting data. Everyone has a posture on a certain topic and sometimes you can blast heads with someone about it.
E) Someone loses sight of the objective of the paper and starts to digress.

Those are the problems that I've found so far.

>leave the presentation to me

You've forgotten the dickheads who are assigned/offer to do a fair and reasonable portion of the work, but then forget to do it and force everyone else have to pick the slack. Similarly, if they only start it at the last minute and the result is a complete lack in quality, at which point it is so shit that there isn't enough time to make it decent.

>oh btw you guys have to present it in front of the class

Can we do it on jews

>be loser
>end up with team full of poos and sandniggers every time
>therefore be only one on team that can actually write worth a damn
>never have to do the actual work, just tell everyone else to get me their sections a week before the deadline so I can fix everything and put it all together
>A everytime
>become king of the poos
Projects weren't so bad after all

>Not tricking your beta nerd groupies into doing all the work for you

so you were the freeloader.

O yeah, group projects.
Everybody in my group always has no time.

>5% of your grade is what your teammates anonymously rate you in an online rating site thing
>we all agree to give each other perfect scores
>I actually give my shitty teammates shitty scores
>I got the full 5%

no rugrats

i do a fair portion of the project and no more. i will/have eat a bad grade just on the principle. my test grades will save me.

>electrochemical engineering
>research a battery that fits the battery 500 goal
>me, another dude, and Wong.
>Wong doesn't like doing work
>me and other dude do the entire project, paper, PowerPoint.
>Wong decides he will write the conclusion
>We have to turn in project by 11pm
>8 pm Wong still hasn't written anything in our google doc
>9pm
>10pm
>almost done Wong?
>"Oh I thought we were waiting for user"
>other partner just responds "oh Jesus Wong"
>his part of the paper that is done is written in horribly broken English
>his single slide of the presentation is just a picture of a battery
>turn in project at 10:55pm
>Wong texts our group chat "WE DID IT!" With a gif of a guy pumping his fist
>other partner just responds "lol..."
>never saw either of them again

>tfw you do all the work on group projects for 3 years
>finally in senior year i get teamed up with super competent people and they just let me be "that guy"

i don't feel bad in the least

>Independent Biology Research project
>groups are assigned
>teacher specifically tries to put groups together that will be disastrous, citing "you will need to learn to work with different people down the road"
>I get a vietnamese sophomore and an iranian graduating-in-3-years-senior
>We all meet at least 3 times a week, pleasant discussion, great ideas, healthy skepticism, equal distribution of work
>Helped the viet guy become way more confident speaking in public
>We all do our group evaluations together since we legitimately enjoyed working with each other
>Remain friends with them 8 years later

Sometimes you get lucky.

oh ok, that's totally different if they were like "yea just chill".

>Working with a group of lazy morons
>Be a smart but lazy moron
>Offer myself to take on the most important-sounding but easy task
>Finish it immediately
>Turn the group members against each other when they inevitably don't do the work right
>Each one of them hates eachother but likes me
>They mercilessly shit on everyone but me to the professor
>Before they know what hit them, professor fails them and passes me

Who else /devilish/ here?

>Hand me that fucking 'make up your own subject' paper for optimalisation. We're doing fucking rocketscience.
>Teacher agrees.
>Does all the math and physics by himself.
>Get's solid grade, somehow.
>Laugh, maniacally.

I laughed, I hope seeing this (You) gives you some pleasure

WOOHOO ROCKET SCIENCE IN MATH CLASS MOTHERFUCKERS!

Space?
SPACE!
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE!
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

kek fuckin saved

Doing a group project in Economics where class is divided into groups controlling fake companies competing against each other.

>Part of the evaluation is that our company gets a big bonus each cycle our product's price is lowered
Have to argue the others out of starting the project at a price which can't sustain lowering it the required notch each cycle.
Do well because other groups set their price so low that they lose money because they run out of inventory and can't sell enough at that price to turn a profit.

Teh fuck is "half college?"

>People carry different shares of the load
>People have different abilities and skills.
>Some people mooch on the group

Good thing that will not resemble any situation you run into in "real life," huh?

one difference from real life - you don't have teachers trying to block you from being promoted so the people they supervise will continue to score well and reflect well on them

>Fuck I hate group projects. 90% of the time I get paired with retards and I just end up telling them to not do anything and I willingly do the entire thing. I don't want those pricks pulling my grade down.

I did ALONE some group projects & got A in all of them. But I got some Bs when doing projects with Teammates.

Essays. Physics Labs. Some Electronics Circuit Labs. Programming Labs.

Because Brainlet people are fucking annoying. They argue every time.

Anyways I'm a proud autistic, my poor social skills is compensated by my top Math abilities.

It's why I did several Groups Projects ALONE.

After arguing with Brainlets & Kicked them out of the Project.

I do all the project.

But I like so much to kick them out few days before the deadline, to fuck very hard these lazy retards.

Unless they pay me a good money. So we can talk, & I can agree to put their names on the project.

>Kick group mates out the group
>Finish the project better than if I had worked with the group
>professor fails me anyway for not working with the team

I found the best way to do this shit is to do it 100% yourself, so that you always have a backup just in case someone drops the ball. Though, some shit you simply can't do it all by yourself due to some asinine prop bullshit the prof gives you (paper mache molecules!!@#$^&).

Sounds about the same kind of decision making made by some managers in companies ( which fail x months later because they kicked out all the high performers ).

>tfw finished all my project classes for both my bachelors

THANK FUCK

OH GOD IT'S SUCH A RELIEF

BTW protip: don't ever work with girls. They are lazy and have this girlish tendency to be codependent. Basically unable to do anything on their own without asking if it's OK.

>Paper mache cells

Totally fucking retarded. What is the point of these things? You learn nothing.

That is why they usually end up in higher positions in companies. Can be valuable for you later in life to have gotten to know some of them!

I hope you don't write your assignments in the same broken English you write your posts in.

This. I do most of it myself. However I don't want to be rude so I don't tell anyone and they can work their part out by themselves.