Conrad

> A woman with a masculine mind is not a being of superior efficiency; she is simply a phenomenom of imperfect differentiation - interestingly barren and without importance.

Taken from Nostromo. Was he on to something?

I think everyone throughout history has agreed that masculine women & feminine men are kind of annoying but still are a part of humanity.

>still are a part of humanity.

meaningless bullshit

why would a masculine mind suddenly become "iterestingly barren and without importance" just because it is located in a female body?
does that mean that the way dour flesh is formed on your bones alters the worth of your mind? does that mean manlets can not be taken serious?

>using modern logic to debate someone who isnt alive anymore
Also you could go ahead and look at intelligence, jobs, and pay to form your own opinion on a subject as opposed to making a snarky comment that establishes nothing whilst on an anonymous mongolian brick-manufacturing sweathouse

It means that masculinity is revealed as worthless and puerile when taken out of the context of the male body.

>look at intelligence, jobs, and pay to form your own opinion

>modern logic
I hate how the principles of logic keep changing so drastically! It makes it hard to talk to dead people.

>men are superior
>women who think like men are not superior
typical male logic.

>does that mean that manlets cannot be taken seriously?
yes

Wow, he didn't worship women as goddesses, that makes him an angry sexist virgin beta misogynist

It's okay, the evil regressive leftist communist Marxist feminazis can't hurt you here.

He's saying women are supposed to think like woman and one who thinks like a man has no value to society

Literally this

figuratively that

A Woman can only be an imperfect male at best, this is something obvious to any well-bred person, but it seems that even this is too much for the "masculine" mind of the modern "women".

insightful. women should stop trying to be men, they don't have the STONES for it.

>can't hurt you here
Or anywhere else.

>not realizing this is a feminist quote

It's like you are trying to prove that men are inferior

>marxist cant hurt people

have never been intern in norlisk gulag comrade?

Kekekekek

Xir "talked" about a specific kind of marxism.
The only thing they can hurt are their bums during pegging.

I guess I'm gonna have to check them myself.

All the arguments against what he said are straw men. You all imply that when a woman's brain is masculine, that it is exactly like a male brain. Would anybody argue that a nail works just as well as a hammer for accomplishing what a hammer accomplishes?

Same for femininity. An female mind in an infertile body has no value.