Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind

Cuck nigger leftist Trump cuck fag nigger Jew really makes you think heil victory cuck big black cocks cuck tfw no gf

/thread

Do you need me to call you an ambulance?

an epitaph for our epoch

First post best post.

Never before have I felt so understood

Is this possibility of a China-US war real?

Unlikely

I have already eaten 25 cans of Ravioli this year.

woah...

Everywhere I go people seem to be cramming themselves into smaller and smaller echo-chambers. The very idea that there are viewpoints that are not their own throws them into a rage. If you so much as state FACTS (for example, that Trump didn't come up with the list of countries, it was the Obama administration that did), these people believe that you're automatically a racist and a hardcore Trump supporter.

I'm really beginning to hate what the world is turning into, both sides of the political CHASM are blind to their own hypocrisy.

No, too much economic stability rests on good trade relations between the two countries. Whilst there may be some small skirmishes, there will never be total war again.

>there will never be total war again
That's what everyone said after WW1.

Being apolitical is the way to go. Everytime I hear anything political it just hurts my head (literally).

i get off to the contrarian thrill of 'defending' trump policies to undergrad liberals, as a leftist. i live for that shit.

dio merda dio cane dio porco puttana maiala madonna dio lercio schifoso bastardo e tutti i santi inculati

before the nuclear bomb yes...

That's not a fact, Obama didn't create a list of countries to ban from entering the US.

>when you see a literal 9.5/10
>when you get mad because no amount of lifting / just being myself will ever make her attracted to you because you're a non chad
>tfw you have never flirted with or asked out a girl ever but if you did she'd look disgusted
>tfw you're near a hot girl and you delude yourself in to thinkng that she could be attracted to you and then you notice this bias and make a half assed evo psych observation that you are optimistic about women's opinions of you by nature
>tfw realise immediately one second later that it makes no difference and women all have sex with Chads everyday and will never consider you ever

when i woke up I just woke up and I said yeah let's get it on get get gettin it on one more time said get get gettin it on gotta lot going on to gettin it on

I realize that I should take the /pol/ threads that are shitting up the board as an invitation to get off the internet and start reading, but the Strindberg books I want to read haven't arrived at my library yet.

Masterful.

>You buy her flowers
>Chad fucks her in the shower
Feels bad, man

If you really want her just rape her. Extremely easy if she's in college, just wait until there's a music festival and knock her out when she's on the way back to her car or whatever.

Holy...I want more

dam...

I really really hope my stories get selected for publication soon.

>Your write her a poetic song
>She chokes on Chad schlong

Really, if we had to choose what Veeky Forums becomes, would you prefer /pol/ or /r9k/?

Works every time.

r9k
robots don't spam as hard as poltards

A perverse combination of both.

Turned 23 the other day. It's the first time in my life I've felt notable anxiety. Things are moving faster. Time especially. I still don't know what I want to do with my life, let alone tomorrow. I've always held prospects of greatness in mind. Of fame, of creative brilliance, of originality. I know it sounds arrogant and grandiose, but weirdly enough it's true. The problem is, I haven't done much to realize those dreams, fantasies. Laziness is my sin and virtue. I think back to high school, to AP physics, learning about potential energy and how it represents the ability to do work; I think back to how many teachers told my of mine, that I was too smart for my own good, too self-absorbed, yadda yadda. But that was over five years ago now—the better quarter of my memorable life. Now I'm an adult, considered one anyway. Too bad they don't have a certificate for these types of things. I'd feel more valid. In two years I suppose I can rent cars in all states. That'll be nice. In seven, I'll either be wondering all too much, or all too busy to be wondering. I hope the latter. First I need to climb this ladder. Here my metaphorical first step goes. Time to start writing.

>/r9k/ without the bot
sounds based, plus flags are half the fun of /pol/

Why do people think that their lives are over after college? You've got your entire life ahead of you. Most great writers only started getting published in their late 20s, when they had actual life experience behind them.

But I didn't suggest that, did I? I was just waxing 'bout me puerile sense of regret and poor habits there then telling meself to get it in gear lest me lonely and depressed at 30

I've always been fairly anti-Semitic, and recently I've been in the process of converting to Catholicism. And in doing so, I've been assigned catholic readings and such. And just a few moments ago I finished reading a chapter that ended with the following, verbatim:

"“The Jews are our fathers in the faith; they taught us who the true God is. To hate the Jews is to hate our fathers. And since Christ was a Jew, to hate Jews is to hate Christ.”

Incidentally, I'm pretty taken aback right now. Time to reevaluate my principles.

Go watch Passion (2004) and get back to me.

Waiting patiently for the /pol/ack genocide

I already have. But I can't dissent the church's teachings, friend.

Jews killed Jesus m8.

No shit, faggot. Read my fucking original post. Besides, those Jews were nonbelievers.

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

- Luke 14:26

>no true Jew
#notalljews

Hunger is politely tapping at the walls of my stomach.I want to eat something, but I also should take a shower first, as there is an unpleasant odor emanating from myself. An all too human scent, sour and full of neglect. It claws at my nostrils, forcing my anxiety out at the thought that others around me may have noticed, but out of politeness or apathy, I have yet to receive a complaint.

How do you expect me to understand that quote when it's taken out of context?

Then read the bible you fucking pseud. Should have done that long before deciding to convert.

But I am, user. I'm still in the Old Testament, tho.

stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore stupid whore

hory... eye wantu moru

What's on my mind? I've been having a lot of debates with a friend of mine who is a Muslim. He, of course, thinks Islam is this great religion of peace a lot of people is trying to push. Thus I try and debunk his arguments with pointing out (when appropriate) that Islam promotes the killing of nonbelievers and he doesn't believe any of it. He hasn't read the Qur'an though, so all of his statements are baseless. But when I'm sitting here at night, reading through the Qur'an and making notes on verses that are using back watered thinking compared to western standards I sometimes wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Not only is this guy my friend, but his family also comes form Lebanon, a country with roughly a third of the population being Christians and the rest Muslims. This country from what I can tell is pretty secular compared to other Islamic countries. The citizen doesn't need to wear hijab since sharia law is only used in inheritance disputes from what I've gathered and they don't seem to mind people believing in another religion. So now I feel stuck. Do I try and shatter his belief since Islam promotes concepts that doesn't work in a western society,or do I simply ignore it?

Get ready for hundreds of pages of "Israel's enemies will burn and so will she" starting at Isaiah.

>old hag
>9.5/10
Fucking aye.

All the boards are becoming /pol/

the world is becoming /pol/ sadly(?)

Cry harder

All me btw

I'd just drop the whole debate. If his religion didn't get in the way of your friendship, then it shouldn't be a problem if you keep it as a non-issue.

ebin.

absolutely beautiful

Seems like trying to convince Muslims that the only proper way to practice Islam is a way that isn't compatible with Western values is counterproductive.

It's a fair point you're making. This is mostly why I even posted to begin with, I tend to get stuck in a mindset and thus become too blind to see if I'm going too far or not and need someone elses opinion to confirm that. Preferably from an user that has no bias between me nor my friend.

I think I used a too powerful of a word when I said I wanted to "shatter" his belief. The issue I really have with Islam is that the Qur'an is supposed to be a verbatim of God. If it was not a verbatim of God and more like the Bible where it tried to suggest a good way of living I wouldn't have any issue with it. I mean, from what I know the Bible also has verses that you should kill unbelievers or something of the like, but next to none acts upon such things due to the Bible not being written with words directly from God.

It's pretty upsetting as well. One of my friends in high school seemed fairly balanced in his viewpoints and intelligent I guess, but now literally the only things I see from him (online) are tweeting about the latest injustice in the world, mostly Trump stuff.
I think people focusing so much on politics, especially in such one-sided echo-chambers, is inhibiting any personal growth.

>the Bible not being written with words directly from God.

Depending on who you ask, the Bible is very much considered to be "written with words directly from God." There are also dozens of examples of Bible verses containing explicit references to the fact that the words in those verses are coming directly from God.

The issue you should have with Islam is that there is zero reason to believe in it. I can understand why Jews didn't convert since they don't think Jesus fulfilled the promise, Muslims are just looking for an excuse to fuck children and engage in violent behaviour.

From what I know the Bible was written as a product of divine inspiration. The writers were led or inspired by God directly, so in a sense their writing would be the word of God. But that's the fine line between the Bible and the Qur'an. Because it's only in a sense the word of God it also makes it unclear what exactly in the bible is the direct word of God while in the Qur'an every single word is directly from God.

But I don't want to start a religious debate here. In the end of the day there's a clear reason why Islam has a lot more extremists compared to other religions. And that lies in the verbatim nature of their holy book.

wew