ITT: Autistic things you do when you're alone (Veeky Forums version)

>pretend that I'm a respected professor holding a class to a group of dedicated students
>type "ls" and "clear" in command line repeatedly dozen of times
>print out long tables of positive integers and sieving the primes manually
>put on a wig, listen to chopin and pretend I'm Leibniz, making important discoveries for the future of humanity

What are the autistic things you do when you're alone?

Come on, I know you have your own things too

I like to pretend I'm in an interview about an important discovery I've made in physics. Maybe I will slip in a casual pop culture reference to show I dont spend all my time doing physics.

Sometimes I also pretend that I'm giving a podcast to an aspiring physicist. And I might let slip my views on race and intelligent, just to see if I can get away with them.

sometimes after i have an awkward social interaction with someone at the grocery store or library or something when i am alone later i will think back about it and randomly shout curse words remembering how cringe i am

>type "ls" and "clear" in command line repeatedly dozen of times
what would motivate anyone to do this

Hence the "autistic" part in the OP title.

>Autistic things you do when you're alone

I watch Anime.

Sometimes when a computer is pissing me off i rip the power cord out or remove the battery.

thank god for ssds and journaling

I have out loud conversations with myself when im alone, mostly as an attempt to figure out my course of action.

I makes me feel at peace, so i get grumpy when i am sorrounded by people 24/7 and can't do that for the sake of keeping social appearances.

I read upside down with my legs resting on the wall and my head resting on the floor

don't type out "clear" op. the shortcut is "ctrl + l"

I imagine you smell like earwax and hot cheetos

how didja know?

There was a time when Europoors thought all Americans did this.

Watch myself in the mirror every 10-15 mins or so. Checking out how I look, what I like about it, what I'd change, my facial proportion and the appearance of my facial expressions,my skin, my hair etc. (Though that's probably the narcissism).Talk with myself all the time out loud. Mostly in third person and replying in first....

...Okay I should stop. Am I deranged?

Nah I do that stuff too

also fuck all those narcissphobes, you shouldn't be ashamed of what you are

>>put on a wig, listen to chopin and pretend I'm Leibniz, making important discoveries for the future of humanity
kek hahaha that is great

Actual autistic
>this post
>run my hands through my hair constantly
>make weird flailing motions when having sudden short lived emotions like joy or angry
>change posture and cross my legs constantly

Are you autistic? autism
>lurk/post on Veeky Forums all the time
>get angry at inanimate objects when they dont do what i want them to
>use linux as personal os
>react verbally to memorys i am reenacting in my head
>make random noises and movements when i am bored
>periodically look and feel at the same textures/colors i like

how bad is it doc? only when im alone

I usually pull on that thing between my legs until white stuff comes out oozing.

It makes me scared though....Am I hurting myself?

Sometimes I pull on it so hard I rip the skin

Well..my daddy taught me a few things too....

like how to not rip the skin by using someone else’s mouth, instead of your own hand...

Ah shit, thought that was just me

Except for the second one (I'm bald now), I do all of the things you've mentioned. I sometimes react verbally to memories I am reenacting in my head when I'm outside, so I started wearing bluetooth headphones so people would think I'm talking on the phone.

Maybe we're not so autistic afterall.

>Maybe we're not so autistic afterall

This is /sci.

I can assure you, you're all autistic

they're basically all ocd things

I get this notebook i bought in a tigger store and i start decomposing numbers as product of primes. It might seem autistic but it helps me relaxing, it gives me sommething wich requires attention so i forget other things and it gives me agility with basic numbers wich turns out to be helpful

>le special ocd snowflake xD
no fucktard, they're all normal human things.

who the fuck doesn't make random noises and movements when they're bored?

lol what has got you so upset

i hate when people label everything as ocd

not everything is fucking ocd, go read a book about it and stop being a baby boomer retard

well i didnt, so i dunno what to tell you

>who the fuck doesn't make random noises and movements when they're bored?
yeah people hum and twirl their thumbs or whatever but thats not what i ment

Do you have severe OCD? Is that why you're so upset, you think I am minimizing OCD?

if a stranger touches me I start shrieking

This

Sometimes when I'm manipulating an expression or formula and no one's looking, I pretend to hold a physical copy of it in my hands, and then act out the manipulations (e.g. 'setting aside' terms that are unchanged, 'throwing away' terms that go to 0, moving it back and forth between two imaginary start/end points to simulate a bijection).

Also this

>I imagine myself in the future, after solving the collatz conjecture, giving an interview about that. I'm handsome and I dress pretty well, and I'm also a swaglord just like von neumann. The scientific community and the brainlets would see me like someone above humanity

>I talk to myself like I'm giving a lecture on real analysis (I actually see myself teaching in the future)

>I walk in circles in my living room for hours thinking about a math subject (it helps me to think)

Now that you guys said, I think I'm also narcissistic as fugg. I spend some time looking at myself at the mirror, and I fucking love my body proportions.

I DONT HAVE FUCKING OCD WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT OCD ANYMORE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A POINT

I get on Veeky Forums and call people a piggot

When I'm alone and bored, I keep thinking about exotic CPU architectures, create new concepts, and evaluate if it is possible to execute. Do not bully me.

is this a kind of cry for help