So mersault is the embodiment of every Veeky Forums user, right?

So mersault is the embodiment of every Veeky Forums user, right?

If we all managed to kill one arab the world would be a better place.

He's actually the opposite
Read it again

He isn't.
Read two times more.

A sexist, racist, politically active community, who is always craving for vengeance against the society that didn't embraced them, being labeled as absurdist. You're pretty stupid desu

he's autistic if that's what you mean

No, he gets laid

Nah. Veeky Forums users aren't passive and unfeeling, quite the opposite actually.

i'm not a Stirnerfag but holy spooks.
too much ideology for me.

you're thinking of this book user

my mum is alive

or was it yesterday

Looks like it's that time again lads.

I think Catcher in the Rye is more often and aggressively misunderstood than TPoDG

I said Veeky Forums not /r9k/

Underrated

Oh, you said Veeky Forums, not 70%+ of Veeky Forums. Got it.

Checked. TPoDG is just underrated, not misunderstood. Too bad it's so obvious Wilde was a peter puffer while you're reading it

>TPoDG is just underrated, not misunderstood.
I thought this as well until I came here for the first time. Every thread I've come to about the book there are a number of people who completely miss the aesthetic message of the book and completely misunderstand characters such as lord Henry.

Yeah switch Dorian gray for Catcher In The Rye which might be the most misunderstood book of all time. People think it's about some edgy teenager who's just being angsty

>Books plebs don't understand
Senpai Wilde was a part of aestheticism for a reason, there's not much to understand.
Put 1984 instead as a joke so people doubt their interpretation of it till we've got all of/lit/ saying '1984 was an utopia.'

>there's not much to understand
I agree, that's why it is the true showing of a pleb to do so. The three books in that picture are short, easy reads that are straightforward to understand. That is why it is a pleb filter. If you can't understand them you are a pleb.

Read this one awhile back and it's pretty spot on for browsers of Veeky Forums

In that he's an edgy wanna be? Yeah.

Also, what a boring book.

>In that he's an edgy wanna be? Yeah.
>I haven't read the book

not at all, did you read the book at all? Veeky Forums users are obsessive, neurotic, anti-social

He's an idiot so yeah I guess.

You know, Myrna Minkoff is pretty much an SJW prototype.

It's almost like history repeats itself and humanity is rarely original.