Man, why is so fucking hard to find NT types IRL

man, why is so fucking hard to find NT types IRL.

Is like I'm tired of being friendly and people think I'm a nuisance because I crave meaningful conversations.

Fuck.

Where do I meet NT and ENTJ people IRL?

you don't
as I type this I'm sitting 24 feet away from a coffee shop full of plebs

what type are u?

It seems Veeky Forums is the only place filled with NT types.

I'm an NT, you fucking subhuman. Why do you think I replied to your thread?

which one?

are u ENTJ?

INTP. For fuck's sake. Has anyone told you you're torture-worthy?

nah man, I'm fucking tired of not getting along with most people.

like is not my fucking fault, faggot.

what else do people want from me?

>not getting along with most people
>most
>it's not my fault, it's everyone else's
It's not that hard to be friendly while letting people know you don't want to talk to them. Just be like "alright see ya dude." Then boom, you still have access to that relationship if you need it but you're also not wasting any time.
Also you'll just have to learn to deal, I know it sucks but that's called real life.

INTJ/INTP master race standing by

No, what I mean is that is emotionally draining for my type to waste time.

We need to be extremelly usefull of our time, we literally hate wasting time.

Is part of how we are, is extremelly frustrating to be among people who simply share facebook dumb memes.

Is like don't people have goals, dreams aspirations, anything worthwhile to live for?

It's very frustrating.

man, I'm gonna make an ENTJ discord.

how would YOU define an ideal NT person?

generally a rational person, maybe someone who enjoy intellectual pursuits and engage in meanignfull debates about important shit for hours.

but is hard to get such people.

I understand the feel, and I bet you like to evaluate where a conversation is going and whether it's productive or not. What may not seem productive to you or me is actually productive to other personality types, and they need small talk in the same way. Again, it's not hard to just wave people off in a friendly manner, but I also think it's important to learn how to deal with these people so you can move ahead in life (especially in the workplace). Even easier, just keep being you and they'll probably leave you alone anyways to look for people with similar interests. Also I think you're taking the personality type test too seriously. INTJ evry tim btw.

I dunno about the test, but it's funny the only people I can get along well are other NT types.

Oh yeah in no way do you have to get along with other types, just learn the best ways to deal with it, because you'll have to your whole life. (I just talk to myself in my head while interacting with people like that)

man, I wish to have an online place to meet other ENTJ.

I get depressed because people tend to be anoyed by me, whenever I try to talk about life goals or really important shit.

I think they hate me in my discord group.

I feel so alone.

What do you mean by "meaningful" and "important"

Dude I feel you so hard, even though I keep making rebuttals to your points. If you make a server I'll join.

politics, economics, history, philosophy, science, art, literature, classic film, even religion.

important stuff.

>politics, film
>important

classic film is cool to talk about, politics is fun as well.

I view both as an aggressive waste of time, see what I mean?

sure, what do you consider important?

Personal goals, etc > Philosophy > Science > Art > anything else

Art is important for society still.

Yup that's why it's on the list (and technically it's a superset of philosophy)

MBTI, the horoscope for INTPs..

I think the fact art was destroyed by marxists is a contribution to morality downfall in western civilization.

>hating fun

See here's the thing, I don't really care. I only care about ideas that I can realistically use to affect the real world around me, or ideas that trigger important changes in perspective. Politics and history is small talk that leads to nowhere, at least if you aren't directly applying it to social sciences.

wait, under what metric is politics not important?

by that I mean goverment and shit.

(I am totally down to talk about western morality though)

Oh sure it's important alright, but no one cares about your opinion and your voice means nothing in the long run, so there's no need to talk about it. Sure you should know about laws and stuff, but in the end you mean nothing and are wasting time talking about politics.

I would say political theory is pretty interesting.

>being utilitarian

I wouldn't know, I have little knowledge in politics outside of history class because of the previous reasons. But yeah it is interesting to talk about the most effective way for a society to live together, and what the best perspectives are that people should have for the best society, but then again I just don't really care about it in particular because I know I'm not going to bother changing anything.

that's ok.

but is fun to shitpost against commies.

Lol dude see this is exactly what I mean, what's "important/productive" is subjective.
The discrepancy comes in when you say things like "I hate wasting time and Facebook memes" but then say "I love politics and shit posting commies". There's no right answer to this scenario, and there is never going to be a person that doesn't enjoy talking about something that you perceive to be inherently useless. It's just a thing that people will always do.

yeah, but you still think politics is important, just that is a waste of time because you can't change it.

I'm mostly an humanities nerd, meanwhile I'm sure you're a STEM nerd.

Yup, looks like you gotta find another humanities nerd. And I'm guessing no such luck in /pol/? (you should still make that discord tho)

is already late here, so I'm going to sleep and make it tomorrow.

also, pol is pretty shit to talk about politics, they're basically /b/ at this point.

Alright, night dude

yeah, see you tomorrow.

ENTJ master race

>pop-psyc

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD NON-STEM LAYMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I've never read Marx but let me tell you why he's terrible, episode 7483

>mfw I'm INFP. Please someone help me.

At least no one can stop you from dreaming

H-aha... At least I can dream my way out of my miserable existence, r-right...?

>mfw I have the r9k brainlet depressed personality.

Too bad you have such a high turbulent score, you should be more like me

>emotionally draining for my type to waste time

Cry more, you monumental pussy

You're also a lot more judging and thinking, and balanced in general. I have 100% introversion. I wish I was more like you.

If you don't talk about politics no ideas get spread and no political change happens.

That's a good point. Of course I'd like to see change in the government's procedures, but realistically I'm not going to affect much, at least not in my lifetime. I could instead be spending that time doing something that makes me happier and holds more value to me specifically. As long as the government isn't holding me back from my goals, I'm okay with what they're doing. (but you're right, my opinion shouldn't be popular or else we might not see the change we all need)

You can have very meaningful conversations with other types. I'm an INFP and I care about meaningful conversations very much.

Not just day dreaming either, I'm a developer so I love logic and details.

What languages? C# is my boi, but I've been doing Ruby on Rails at a boot camp for the summer.

INFP brother! I wish I was a developer. Instead I'm a jobless graduate law student with little to no hope in my field cause of anxiety. I wish I could switch and study something else, but I'm not sure I could do it.

>that is a waste of time because you can't change it.
are you retarded? How come we don't still live in an absolute monarchy, if that is the case?

>I HATE WASTING TIME
>LETS FIND FRUSTATED INDIVIDUALS ON THE INTERNET TO CONTAMINE MY LIFE

Good luck

Read the whole convo fidget