Scientifically...

Scientifically, what is the most optimal way to approach a normal woman who is a stranger and get her to go to bed with you? Is it through displaying fitness, wealth, or just being a good talker?

Give money to a prostitute.

I mean a "normal woman", not a sex worker.

Wealth and attractiveness. Aka be Chad. You don't need a whole lot of research for this one

If you're a 10/10 Chad with a Lamborghini, you can pretty much just grab her pussy and make some off-color joke at her expense, and she'll melt into your bed.

Anything less than that, and you're fucked in this post-Tinder world, where male supply is infinite. Enjoy your hand.

Approaching women that are actually receptive to the idea of having sex with someone they don't know very well, aka someone who looks like a slut.

Optimal in what way?
Shortest turnaround time?
Least effort applied?
Best long term results?

Pray tell, what exactly makes a prostitute abnormal? Women have been prostituting themselves for millennia.

Show confidence, be talkative, make her laugh. Never ever show wealth too early as then you never know if what she sees is you or the money.

Moreover what distinguishes formal prostitution from hypergamy?

Hypergamy seems to be implying marriage for economic benefit with marriage having the goal to last for the rest of the spouses life.

P is usually much more short-term. Like an hour or a night.

Pretty much all of those. I swear it's hard as fuck finding approachable women where I live, I'm starting to think of just moving to a big city or something.

Laughing at all the r9k ITT. Actual answer: just be funny and fit. If you were gifted with an epic face by genetics you can get away with just not being fat, but otherwise aim for at least strong and lean with defined muscles. Basically all you need is to be nice enough to look at that she'll instinctively be interested, and then entertaining enough in conversation that she stays interested. Being a good kisser helps a lot in getting to the next stage, but all it takes really is initiating the kiss and then not sticking you tongue down her fucking throat. Once it's acceptable to do so, don't be a pleb and just grab her ass/boobs. Combination of stroking and pulling into you on the lower back and (more gently) back of the neck are in my experience what turns on girls the most. If you're grabbing her ass it should be exclusively to pull her in closer. Unless you're doing some very erotic stuff to her nipples, a girl is going to be thoroughly unaroused by you messing with her ass and boobs, aside from the nipples they're just sacks of flesh, so if you're going for much physical contact it should be either to pull her crotch against yours or get full-body contact going if you're dancing/grinding from behind (in which case kisses/gentle bites to the neck and lower ears are a big turn on).

If you're just looking for a hookup then just keep doing that until she suggests or is open to the suggestion of sex, otherwise focus more on kissing and less on groping and ask her for her number at some stage.

Very shallow set of instructions but adequate for club hookups.

If you are attractive, literally just interact with them and nature will do it's thing.

If you're ugly, wait until you are older.

Pretty much, but there are ways a less attractive person could wangle it, and people underestimate how much of attractiveness is in fitness.

Also autism can ruin it even for a very attractive person. I am objectively very attractive according to people other than my mom, but literally have Aspergers and until I figured out I had no success at all.

What's the difference? At the end of the day you pay money / give stuff to women and get sex back.

The difference is in emotions and trust. You would not know if you hadn't had a girl, of course.

>Is it through displaying fitness, wealth, or just being a good talker?

Well, bro.

According to Dawkins, intelligence has been the main sexual selector in human evolution in last few million years. Showing off your brain's capacity is usually the way to go. This can be done in a multitude of ways. Acquiring wealth is merely one of those. Showing your creative brain patterns works too.

Veeky Forums - Pick up artistry and sex advice

>a girl is going to be thoroughly unaroused by you messing with her ass and boobs, aside from the nipples they're just sacks of flesh

T. Virgin

>emotions and trust
kek'd

Just a Lamborghini & a huge wealth is enough.

You can be like Trump.

& Grab them by the Pussy.

Regardless of your appearance.

Remember that Trump got a Super Model.

>Remember that Trump bought a Model.

Ftfy.

Adding "Scientifically" to your post doesn't make them Veeky Forums-related

Game theory and biology are both heavily involved with mate selection, it is scientific.

>PhD in Mathematics
>300k starting
>any women I want

This crow gets it.

There are ethical considerations, but measured in sheer effectiveness, this is hard to beat.