Looking for Alaska (2005)

>Looking for Alaska (2005)
>An Abundance of Katherines (2006)
>Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances – with Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle (2008)
>Paper Towns (2008)
>Will Grayson, Will Grayson – with David Levithan (2010)
>The Fault in Our Stars (2012)

Why hasn't he written anything since 2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiX7fVkTbzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything was Formulaic

Odd, the publication date correlates with the Mayan numerology cycle down to the hour.

Pretentious.

Didn't his youtube channels skyrocketed in popularity that time? He probably doesn't have time to write like he used to.

cara gave him writer's cramp

Every successful book he ever wrote was the same dumb teen romance WITH CATCH! Why would you even want more John Greene books anyway? His formula is what gave us such hits as Twilight and 50 Shades.

He knows when to cash out

He couldn't write again after the devastation of walking in on Chad and those Muslim refugees gangbanging his wife.

He answers this here: youtube.com/watch?v=MiX7fVkTbzM

>implying he'd be devastated

He was devastated she didn't inform him in advance so he could have helped prep her partners!!!

so he was cucked by his own success?

Among other things, his wife included.

does he only fucking write about children?

Yeah he writes about fucking children mainly. It is because it isn't a thought crime yet and this degenerate at least as some appreciation of laws and morality as well as customs.

>"I've already made my magnum opus. There is nothing more that needs to be said. I'm already doing amazing work for the world in my Crash Course series, explaining to school children that Alexander the Great wasn't great, women are."

Also
>that fucking Woody Guthrie picture in the background

Hate this guy.

>Alexander the Great wasn't great, women are."
Not memeing, what did he mean by that?

I think he meant "I'm a huge cuck", although it makes it pretty clear throughout the rest of his "works".

>literally every single one of the books he started writing is [teenagers doing thing]
Truly a master artist of our time.

It's a generalization, but his history videos definitely focus more on the bad things white men have done, and the good things that brown and/or female people have done.

Plus he had to apologize once and admit that some of their videos were full of inaccuracies and biases.

>that fucking Woody Guthrie picture in the background

I keked so hard at this. Do you think Hank is jealous of his brother's success?

Busy taking care of his wife's son

>tfw he didn't write the J R of our generation