Dam

Dam........

white people on sucide watch......

Blumpf fucking BTFO

I think you got lost there, buddy. /pol/ is that way.

The sad thing is that this will probably last all night because mods are indeed (not) gonna mod

Sorry white racists. You're time is over.

Am I a racist if I like black animu grills

Did this gentleman of color write a book?

Chimps can't write

Black authors thread?

You can just smell the cheeto crumbs on the obese white girl's fingers as she chokes back tears, leaving orange fingerprints on the keys of her dad's old laptop as she slowly types "you are" into the text of her picture, adjusting it after dozens of comments on its original iteration called her out for using the wrong "your".

Not gonna lie senpai I've never read anything by a black person not on purpose I just haven't

It's funny because that guy is probably an actor

>not on purpose
It's probably this way for a lot of people, the only thing (and this is obviously a huge generalization) that black people write about is slavery or being black. If you aren't black you have no real reason to seek it out.
The only thing I've ever read by a black author is an excerpt from Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man, as assigned reading in college. I've read stuff by plenty of writers of other backgrounds, just randomly choosing books to read.

The best black Veeky Forums is post-colonial stuff like James, Achebe, and Ngũgĩ wa Thiong'o. I like very little American Black Veeky Forums, although Native Son is pretty fuckin good.

Is A Brief History of Seven Killings worth reading?

Hit the nail on the head user. I mean I don't mind reading a book on slavery but it's odd when it's all a large portion of black authors write. I suppose I should read the sellout and brief history of seven killings

yes its excellent, as is night women and john crows devil

Thanks

Le magical yam dindu!

Underrated post.

>implying that nigger didn't just get in because of affirmative action

anyone know if the sellout is any good?

Does Dumas count as a black author?

No, but that doesn't stop blacks from claiming him

nigger wtf this stays up and I get banned for making a mira poetry thread.