Hey Veeky Forums, what paper do you do all your work on? Blank paper, graph paper, engineering paper, etc?

Hey Veeky Forums, what paper do you do all your work on? Blank paper, graph paper, engineering paper, etc?

I'm a math major and I do most of my work on engineering paper because it's rather abundant.

i do all calculations on the backs of envelopes and napkins i stole from the mcdonalds where i work
i'm also a math major
please kill me

The body of my work is on 160gsm paper and brainlet calculations and shit are on misprints from my printer

>needing paper
lmao just use your brain, what kind of brainlets need paper to do calculations?

When I'm at home, my home-made chalkboard. When in the office, a white board. When at a coffee shop, multi-purpose white printer paper.

>needing to make calculation
lmao just use your brain, what kind of brainlets need to do calculations. Don't you know all the answers immediately? Sub-180 IQ retard.

Not even osmium is this dense

I just do all the calculations on the window of my college dorm room, just like all the other smart people from the movies.

Rhodia with a fountain pen.

/thread

I'm an engineering undergrad.

I tend to do work on regular scratch paper, though when I can I do work on graph paper.

If the paper that is shown in your image is "engineering paper" then I should definitely take a look, that paper looks sexy as fuck compared to the stuff that I used in high school.

For more in-depth ideas, creative eureka's or just overall pondering and philosophy, I have a journal to write all of that stuff in, I use erasable pen so my hands don't get smeared and I don't go insane over margins, spacing, grammar, etc.

I use graphing paper for nearly everything. I find it makes me handwriting neater, and I use less paper than if I just used plain white. It's also a habit

>needing brain
lmao just use your instincts, what kind of brainlets need to use their brain. Your muscles don't twitch the answers before your brain processes the information? Sub-240 IQ retard.

Rite in rain mostly.

japanese paper is cheaper and far less pretentious than rhodia

a4 paper and pentel pencil

Blank copy paper. I steal it form the printers at my university. The money I save, I spend on coffee.

just normal college ruled cheap 70 cent notebooks, why spend extra for the same crap?

I've considered making my own notebook paper. I have unlimited printer paper + ink through my uni, and I'm pretty competent with gimp.

>Caring about people think you are pretentious
Which brand? Most other brands are not as smooth/don't have ivory paper.

Also rhodia isn't really expensive: 6 eur for 70 pages+shipping worldwide in bulk.

Maruman, Tomoe River. Hell if you're going to buy European then Clairefontaine is cheaper and makes the same paper. I cannot help but associate Rhodia with pretentious snobs.

>needing muscles
lmao just use your implants, what kind of lesser construct's need to implement use of muscular systems. Your neural component doesn't relay all universal knowledge in 0.2 nanoseconds? Sub-3.8146973e+21 IQ retard.

>needing implants
lmao what kind of beta-183 tier control system still relies on an biological core. Your computing power can't relay all present information and every possible future within one Planck? Sub-4.6264813E+99^8 IQ retard.

>needing a computer core
lmao what kind of lesser physical being still relies on time and space. Your existence doesnt transcend the concept of truth? Sub-Reality retard

>engineering undergrad
What year are you? How do you not know what engineering paper looks like? Definitely start using it, that shit is smooth as fuck.