Makes you think

Makes you think...

>some author of ya books is donald trumps enemy
i dont know if thats more sad for him or her

GUYS I LIKE FROG PICTURES AND NEVER HAVING SEX AND I'M A HUUUUUUUUUGE VICTIM PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Frog posters BTFO

this gay ass twitter shit is lame. both sides are idiots crying for attention. That's what twitter is, another safe space that you can use to argue with whomever and have your armchair army validate your claims. sounds familiar huh? really make u think.

sounds like Veeky Forums tbqh

Twitter is poison. Why would anyone show any interest in this?

I hope one day there is a true "revenge of analog" and public figures begin submitting letters to major newspapers again, like Putin did a few years back.

lul

Holy fuck brutalized lmao

Why doesn't she retweet

"Keep England White" - Winston Churchill

fuck

Woah that Pepe is swole. Badass, man. You know the libs piss themselves whenever they see this baby

you see if the frogposter was alpha he would have posted a picture of his penis
but he didn't

Why do women constantly use virgin as an insult?

Especially considering most of her fanbase are virgins and Harry even has virgin tendencies.

Because being the gatekeeper of sex is their only source of power.

Lel

I would say about 99% of people get reincarnated as virgins. The other 1% live probably in those countries Trump has banned from immigrating.

Nice gains, Pepe!

because its way of saying "something is off about you" without saying it

>She will never virgin shame me while giving me a handjob.
Life seems too cruel sometimes.

Reminder that JK is a fucking pervert

This is hate speech

>literally fanfic tier
So this is the power of female writers

Nice gains, Pepe!

what the fuck why would you respond to these kind of questions, doesn't she have anything better to do?

Nice gains, Pepe!

she is right

Damn

It's also incredibly cruel and unjust

Well it works

He has a point. Trump has masses of enemies. Why do lefties always think they're the battlers?

It's worth pointing out that there's no conservative Soros funding activism all over the world. Conservatism these days is a movement of individuals and working people whereas the left has become a movement of elites and psy ops.

So this basically confirms frogposters to be the lowest of the low, right?

nah not really. logically every virgin lets say for example /r9k/ user could lose it. if they just dated somebody fat/ugly briefly until they had sex.

I don't think that's a totally fair assessment. What about the Kochs?

I'm not even a virgin anymore, but considering I'm heartbroken and lonely I'm also offended by it

>if they just dated somebody fat/ugly briefly until they had sex.

What's the point then?

A couple libertarians who fund political campaigns?

How is that comparable to masked men on the street that you can tie to organisations directly and indirectly funded by Soros and similar men?

>but considering I'm heartbroken and lonely I'm also offended by it
you shouldn't be offended. its a common low blow move that usually works because ppl like that are virgins. but they could easily counter being called that by blaming it on *insert mental illness*
well for starters the next time you get a crush. the anxiety of making a move will not be a big deal for you. you would be able to focus on getting to know her.

>Hufflepuff is literally full of wankers
Hufflepuff BTFO, how will they ever recover

Soros is a state dept SocLib at best, his foundation is named after Popper's anti Marxist book and he got his start funding Eastern Bloc liberal dissidents. The conservative/ 'libertarian' movement is a massive shill op funded by oligarch black money, can be traced back to anti labor, anti new deal, chamber of commerce interests back in the Roosevelt era

As a 30+ year old ex-huge fat ass virgin, I think this is a bit of an oversimplification.

I'm surprised by Rowling tweeting something like this though, if only because I assume her tweets are run through a PR person who would quash this, as virgins and harry potter fans seem like they could have some overlap.

>As a 30+ year old ex-huge fat ass virgin, I think this is a bit of an oversimplification.
it is but im intrigued on what you think is the issue?

>revenge of analog
Would it be too weird to start writing people paper-and-ink letters? I hate how that's gone away

Not him but

>be treated like absolute shit by women and degraded by being called a virgin
>"Dude why don't you want to date women?"

Is kind of an obvious answer