Not writing on speed

>not writing on speed
it's like you don't want to finish or something

>I want to die hemorrhaging internally at the age of 50.

i think that was mostly the booze

>I want to die a kissless virgin at moms house

>he doesn't drink like a reprobate
user it's like you don't even want to pursue the literary lifestyle of a true bohème

I already drink more than I should. Just sayin' kerouac's demise had more to do with the booze than the speed

guys. GUYS. you gotta do both, it's the only way to achieve literary enlightenment

>Implying amphetamine-prose isn't almost always an aesthetic abomination

Hunter managed to pull it off, but that has probably more to do with the fact that he was so loaded on booze and other drugs that it masked the clinical-autism-prose of the speed.

Read John Galt's speech. That is distilled amphetamine-prose, and illustrates everything that is atrocious about it.

>first draft on speed
>format and re-write post-comedown

it's not rocket science m8

I'd prefer to die at 30, actually.

I'm too autistic to find drug connects. jfmsu

Finding speed is difficult. Finding coke is easier but I can't afford a Coke addiction at the moment.

>Finding speed is difficult
Nigger what

Go to a doctor, say you can't concentrate to save your life, and walk away with a prescription for Adderall/Vyvanse/Concerta/etc.

It's legal speed.

I would paint on speed and booze and destroy it all the next day; can't imagine my writing would have been any better.

Don't you have to meet with your Dr every time you need some more? As far as I know, a prescription lasts for a months worth. I don't want to meet with a doctor every month.

>5'9"
Ahaha! And that's probably with shoes on.

This was the 1950s, average height was like 5'4 back then. Plus:
>That fucking chad face

>not living in rural America

I go every 2 months. It's not that bad.

what do they ask you?

how did you get on them?

Do some research on ADHD, you can find questionnaires online. The doctor asks you a bunch of questions just like on the questionnaire and based on your answers decides whether or not he gives you a script.

Don't be too detailed or he might think something's up. Answer the questions semi-ambiguously and like it's no big deal. You'll get a script without any issues.