Why don't you date an autistic math girl?

Explain yourself Veeky Forums. Why don't you date an autistic pure math girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where would you find one of those?

The have the same standards like all the other girls.

If you aren't good at following rules 1 and 2 you might as well not try.

I tried.

Doesn't that seem unfair? If a guy is autistic he removes himself of the the dating pool by default. If a girl is good looking, but autistic does she have to do much? Chads will do all the courting.

Life is and always will be unfair. Git gud.

Tbh, I would be content with a smart but ugly girl.

Unfortunately they are very rare. Despite the stereotype, I noticed that most smart girls are average or above average and they tend to have really high standards as well.

I just want somebody I can sort of relate to. I have nothing in common with women who have barely finished HS, but they are the only ones who seem open to give me chance.

Most women seem to want hot guys. Doesn't matter if the woman is intelligent, successful, etc. The first criteria is looks, everything else will be filtered beyond that. Us guys are the same, let's be honest.

>I have nothing in common with women who have barely finished HS, but they are the only ones who seem open to give me chance.
Be like Musk desu.

All he does is attract good looking gold diggers. He is either too austitic to understand this or doesn't care cause he knows he can buy them.

Watch this for proof

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

If you're someone like Elon, you're likely too autistic/too busy to care about true """""love""""" so the only course of action is to indulge in fucking Stacies. And if you're that smart and rich, you should know how to make sure the bitch doesn't run off with half your net worth.

A lot of these girls will actually just shut themselves into their rooms and remove themselves that way. You're more likely to find these girls on Tumblr, DeviantArt, Steam, and Fanfiction than anywhere else. They used to also be on Vyou, FormSpring, and Stickam before they went defunct.

Most other such hives like Twitch, TinyChat, and Discord are girls that are either underaged, slutty, or both.

you seem a little too familiar with this, user

>Why don't you date an autistic pure math girl?
First of all, math girls are extremely rare.
Secondly, they're usually really ugly.
Thirdly, autistic girlfriends are probably the worst since they won't love you and will probably cheat on you.
Fourthly, highly intelligent girls are usually psychopaths. You don't wanna get involved with a psychopath.

tl;dr: get a normal gf. average intelligence is preferred. gf is not suppose to be your bff. have smart male friends when you need to talk to about something interesting.

Many an unpopped cherry lives on Tumblr. This is one of the few places where it's common knowledge that the SJWs came from there. Tumblrites are just pissed at the world and want to escape it like we do.

Elon is the opposite of autistic.

He's one of the very best salesmen of his generation. He's at near Bill Clinton levels of persuasion ability. He's a personality/brand craftsman, which is the opposite of autism. It's actually an over-helping of social intelligence, which is rare for somebody with intellect.

>autistic gf will probably cheat on you.

A Normie girlfriend is more likely to cheat on you.

Because Autistics have less sex partners through life on average than Normies.

Most Used up Sluts are Normies.

I don't like autists

autistic are even worse since they have no emotions. they're fucking robots.

Musk is conventionally attractive. He's very tall and white and has a decent face.

He would do well with women even if he remained in grad school and was now a mediocre assistant professor.

I am

That doesn't apply to girls with high functioning autism

An autistic girl is more likely to have less friends/ a smaller social life than a normie, so the chance of cheating is reduced

Like you said that's true for everyone

Regardless, you're still left with fucked up emotions and deeper mental issues.

Never stick your dick in crazy. NEVER. It's just not worth it. Autistic ppl are crazy.

>Autistic ppl are crazy
Low functioning only. Most high functioning autistics don't even realise that they are autistic. They are fucking soulless unempathetic psychopaths like people here are describing

aren't* lol

I do date an autistic math girl.

Its pretty cool actually.

Ikr? My girlfriend loves it when I teach her maths. We do other stuff ofc but I don't think I could ever have a relationship with that in it with a normie. We are both studying maths at uni

Unlike men, autistic women seems to be SJWs.

There is no such thing as autism. Autism is as much a sui generis condition as blue-eyed-ism or redhead-ism. It's just just an outlier phenotype. The girl is your image is an attention whore.

>Thirdly, autistic girlfriends are probably the worst since they won't love you and will probably cheat on you.
Women in general don't love the same way men love. They will cheat on your if their feels dictate it regardless of any -tisms.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Keep that popsci crap in /b/ or /pol/ or whatever brainlet shithole you crawled out of.

The first I did when I got into uni was hit on the cutest girl in my classes to see if I could get a math gf.

It almost work, but there was one minor flaw. These girls were not autistic. They were social, they had friends, they had interests outside of math/science/anime/videogames. It is just too much too handle.

It is pretty sad really. You guys should feel lucky that there were actual autistic women around you. I was still able to find myself an autistic gf, but she is from another faculty even. A complete retard at mathematics, but at least she has autism and that is all that matters.

I was going to date an autistic math girl but she was really bad at voice tones in terms of amplitude and I dont have time for that shit

>butthurt of a virgin shithead
t. post

I am, it's great. They are extremely rational for women which makes life easy.

Not him, but this is Veeky Forums and he is right.

None of you are dating autistic women. Autistic women are very rare because autism is women does not work the same way as autism in when. When women have autism is it very often the ugly kind of autism. The woman is often barely able to not shit herself.

But no, feel free to deep talking shit about something you know nothing about.

I'm dating my TA and now my professor won't let her go anywhere near my tests. My grades dropped like 30% since he's been grading me. Don't date your TA.

Sounds bad man

No, I prefer girls with simple interests like cooking and having children.

That way I can predict and understand them, and I don't have to feel insecure because she's got the same skills I have and doesn't really need me for anything

because all the math girls in my town went off to universities while my underachieving ass stayed in my hometown getting in trouble with the law and what not.

that sounds pretty boring user

Deep within the bowels of the math department.
Girls are better than dudes at math.

>Girls are better than dudes at math.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Girls are better than dudes at math.
nice bait

>Deep within the bowels of the math department.
So if I want an autistic Asian qt math girl, I need to major in mathematics in Tokyo?

There aren't that many math girls, and I've rarely met pretty ones. Also, I'm not autistic and wouldn't want to date someone autistic. I don't see why anyone would.
Also, if I were to date someone highly intelligent I'd look in the humanities. I wouldn't want to be with someone who does the same things I do. I don't want to talk about math 24/7/365. I already do math most of the time and have many people in my life to talk to about math.