I have a weird syndrome that I cannot explain...

I have a weird syndrome that I cannot explain. I tend to avoid writing letters that go below the line as much as possible, letters such as: g, y, p and q. I find that my writing is repulsive when I include those letters. I don't know why. I often take hours to come up with substitute words that do not contain those letters. I don't know how to fix this.

Who else has weird writing syndromes?

nothing to do, but i write exclusively in upper case and have done so since i was a teenager. my lower case handwriting was hideous and almost illegible.

>I don't know how to fix this.

Try killing yourself

It's called obsessive compulsive disorder surely?

have you tried creating a font with no highs and lows?

also ocd and autism

yeah I think it's an ocd at this point

i think such a font would look childish desu idk

> g, y, p and q

Psychoanalytically speaking, you have repressed the fear of the abyssal darkness of lack within your mother's vagina and have hidden this repression under a secondary repression which is your fear and hatred of gypsies which is hidden under the anxiety you face when confronted with said letters. That will be 10000$, thanks.

I have a weird reading habit if that counts?

When I read, I see the vowels first. Then I read the letters around it in my peripheral vision. I don't know if that makes any sense? Like I can't not see the vowels before the other letters.

This too be honest senpairino.

Bullshit. You wouldn't have used so many of those letters in your post if that was the case.

I had to fight my autism to make sense, other wise no one would be able to read it

My handwriting style changes erratically. Letters rarely look standardized. It's a blend of print and cursive. I can write with my left hand legibly. My brother has dysgraphia. And my favorite font is Helvetica.

well, those are seen as the phallic letters. Your tendency to avoid them could show your strong sexual insecurities.

OP, as always, a faggot.

>I have a weird disorder. I avoid letters that go below the line when I write (as much as I can) letters such as: g, y, p and q. I hate to read my work when I include those letters. I don't know the reason. I often take hours to think of substitute words that do not contain those letters. I don't know how to fix this.

>Who else has weird shit like this?

Not that hard.

see

Eh no. It took time to write that. Lots of time. Believe me, it's dreadful.

I want to her feet

It took me like 5 minutes and it's perfectly understandable. You're just a lying attention whore.

>>I have a weird disorder. I avoid letters that fall below the line when I write (as much as I can) letters such as: the seventh, tenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, and twenty-fifth. I hate to read self authored work when I include those letters. I don't know the reason. I often take hours to think of substitute words that do not contain those letters. I don't know how to fix this.
>>Who else has weird shit like this?
>Not that hard.
>ftfy ;)

stop, this is like when some one tells you that you are aware of your breathing

you have ruined reading for me

it's ralely not taht werid cnnioserdg how teh barin founntcis