Are there any right-wing interpretations of Hegel?

Are there any right-wing interpretations of Hegel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Hegelians
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you attempting to find evidence to validate your ideology instead of just interpereting hegel with an open mind?

I think he's trying to bait Stirnerposters

lately there are leftists on a scramble to piece a puzzle they can't get because they have sworn their souls to a specific schema. pretty spooky if you ask me

Nietzsche

Hegel's definition of freedom is everyone acting in accordance with society's will. He's the philosophical precursor to Fascism and the idea that man is a tool of society.

Read up on the Old Hegelians
The problem is that the Young Hegelians were more famous because they did more noteworthy things (namely Marx and Stirner), but Hegel was being interpreted as right wing or right leaning philosophy at the time as well. Hegel's philosophy was seen as more of a structure for philosophy so multiple interpretations were popular.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Hegelians
Tbqhwy seeing Hegel as right wing is the default interpretation, the Young Hegelians' autism just fucked everyone's shit up.

Yes, there are.

Huh, I hadn't thought of it like that.

You should fucking read the philosopher before spouting BS about him.

Wouldn't everything I think be related to the Idea, ultimately?

Scruton.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Francis Fukuyama

The relation between individual and state is not unilateral however, the person is not merely sublimated and negated into the universal realm but maintains its importance qua individual.

We are all Stirnerposters

thank you sweetpeas

>Completing the system of German idealism
What did he mean by this?
Seriously, I don't get it. How is the system incomplete? What additions would make it complete?

>t. Karl Popper

this. this guy knows his hegel. well done.
i see hegel as the completion of the aristotelian project of a type-of moral economic democracy (though hegel explicitly wants a type of mixed monarchy-representativism to emerge); since hegel is critical of not only aristotle, but the entire german aesthetic-state project that ran from wincklemann up through kant, schiller, goethe and holderlin before him--namely, that these utopian visions were all based on slave labor. hegel's entire project viz. the "idea" strikes me as the full expression of the indivdiual viz. the understood significance of their labor as a world-making and life-affirming activity, despite their station--to this end, and to answer , i would say: a conservative interpretation of hegel would look at how his move from veltgeist to weltgeist preserves certain hierarchies of power. hegel tries to get outta this by suggesting that those various echelons are truly appreciated viz. their labor, and see themselves as all contributing to the whole (almost imbibing a platonic model)--but im sorta like, whatever, nietzsche got the whole "lets realize the world is malleable and we can all make myths" thing, e.g. the awakening of the spirit viz labor in hegel, in a much more interesting and poetic manner

honestly, hegel is significant because he set the groundwork for marx and nietzsche. a lot of right-wingers might mistake him (see), but do perversions/misinterpretations ever count? maybe if you give a shit about fichte and german idealism in general you should pursue him, but, you know...

you're a moron who has read the wikipedia article on hegel, said "im done!," and now pontificates, wrongly.

My diary senpai.

>The encounter had a profound impact. "I saw the Emperor - this world-spirit - go out from the city to survey his realm," he wrote on October 13, 1806. "It is a truly wonderful experience to see such an individual, on horseback, concentrating on one point, stretching over the world and dominating it" For Hegel, Napoleon embodied the world-historical hero of the age, driving forward the self-realization of God in history.
Look at that labour

I'm interested in Hegel but he seems nearly unreadable.

Start with his lectures.

Fukuyama and Kojeve

Can't refute the Scroot.

His own.

Roger Scruton

Mussolini