Any other authors who are incredibly fuckable?

Any other authors who are incredibly fuckable?

(pic related is stephanie meyer)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Tartt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rimbaud

Camus
Kerouac
Steinbeck

Zizek

Plath and Sexton woop woop

Lispector

always knew she were based

Isn't she pretty plump these days? I hope she hasn't lost weight, I like a bigger woman.

Mamãe

This board is so shit now

Huh, that's actually very surprising.

She writes like she's fat.

she got those nice plump dick sucker lips i like on a fuckable piglet

I'd insert my tongue into her puckered anus if you catch my drift.

This is a board dedicated to literature. There's no need to write so crudely. In future, refer to it by the more eloquent and descriptive term 'I'd like to tongue punch her in the fart box'

I'm all for creativity, but try and use the correct terminology when you can. It's there for a reason, you know.

Keroac
Hemingway
De Beauvoir
Didion- although a journalist
Zadie Smith
Daphne du Maurier

Donna

Fucking

Tartt

kafka was cute. might have needed a less autistic haircut but other than that i'd do him

i dunno she'd probably be really dyke about it and start to mope if you didn't go sub and let her peg you.

That is my fetish

then you'd probably fall in love.

Ayn Rand is pretty hot desu

hear the distand thunder of millions of panties hitting the floor simultaneously

I just want her to humiliate me. I want her to berate every moment of my sexual performance and slap me and call me a faggot while she pegs me. After she's done I want to be covered in lube and spit from where she's been chokefucking me with her strap on, and I want her to leave me on the floor crying while I weakly stroke myself off.

Is that too much to ask?

I had no idea who she was, until we had a thread like this not long ago... looked her up, turns out she's Bret Easton Ellis' exgf. Dunno why he dropped her (if it wasn't her dropping him) because she's super fine, absolutely fuckable, at her 53s or however old she's now too.

>she's Bret Easton Ellis' exgf

Isn't BEE a rump ranger?

Toptaste desu

Rupi Kaur

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Tartt
>She dated Ellis for a while after they shared their works in progress, The Secret History and Less Than Zero, respectively.[4]
He seems more gay than straight though.
But anyway this is about Tartt, she's a total babe.

For a hatefuck maybe.

I'd give him a Rimjaub

Tarttposter reporting in, she was hot when she was younger but she's aged like a fine wine. She's primo waifu material.

>writer

I want to eat every part of her

Do people really find big noses like that good on a woman?
Up here in north europe we got none of those and I'm completely happy with it

>Up here in north europe we got none of those
North europe here, I don't mind them as long as they are not huge or ugly.
That one is fine, I didn't even notice it.
It's only ugly like with this one: This one that was just posted would also be fine if it wasn't for that cockroach sized mole, not a fan of her chin either.

That's actually a pretty nose for a jewess

Scandi or finn?
I would be intimidated by a woman with a nose bigger than mine, don't know what it is. When I visited Greece I was constantly bewildered by the peoples and especially womens noses, which were truly big and hooked

I have a lot of jewish friends (jewess's are great) but I've never seen a "real" jew so I can't say anything on that
Pic related, a finnish Jew