With an IQ of 145, 6'1 and Veeky Forums, I will clearly go on to reproduce the fittest children of my generation...

With an IQ of 145, 6'1 and Veeky Forums, I will clearly go on to reproduce the fittest children of my generation. And yet, all I see are filthy low IQ brainlets around me reproducing.

Even in my family and extended family they all are sub 120 IQ brainlets who sit in front of the TV all day watching fucking Wimbledon

Why does evolution prefer subhumans to reproduce?

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf
akademiai.com/doi/pdf/10.1556/JEP.9.2011.3.2
nytimes.com/books/first/w/wallace-fun.html?mcubz=0
youtube.com/watch?v=s0wYygKNjXA
youtube.com/watch?v=b1mJnEmjlLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>claims to have high iq
>asks basic questions about evolution and clearly shows a lack of understanding of evolution
brainlet
>6'1
lmao and a manlet too

Learn a bit more about evolution and you will understand

>MUH IQ BRUH
>while writing with reddit spacing asking stupid questions
wew lad

>Why does evolution prefer subhumans to reproduce?

First of all, you're talking like evolution is a conscious entity. It's natural selection. Human don't need a huge IQ to survive and reproduce either in civilization or in wilderness. They need to be intelligent ENOUGH.

Also, keep in mind that the world is build for and by average people (80-115 iq) to live in and to succeed to fuel and maintain our economy. As long as one is not deficient in intelligence one could achieve anything (status in society, wealth, respect, a large family) if he sets his mind towards achieving that goal.

Sure, he's unlikely to get an p.h.d (even though ironically there are successful p.h.d's with average IQ's), but if you look at it realistically, you're using your brainpower to think of improvements for the world that those "subhumans" will enjoy in their day to day life.

Those "subhumans" are using YOU to improve their quality of life.

Of course that is assuming you actually ever amount to anything in life and along with the IQ you have the personality, grit, drive and creativity to contribute to science in a meaningful way, more than a "subhuman" could at least.

IQ is (when simplified) merely the speed with which you can grasp new concepts. With time and effort any normie can learn scientific concepts and contribute to science. Which bring me back to the point that you just have to be "good enough".

You're so full of yourself it's disgusting. I can guarantee that the "subhuman brainlets" that you shit on are 100x happier than you. Miserable pretentious faggot.

Also, something average people are good at:
Is understanding other average people.

Apparently there can be communication problems if there is a 30 point difference in IQ with people. High IQ people often seem spergy, autistic and odd to normal people.

And getting alienated isn't a good thing.

I think it goes without saying that you'd get a major social advantage in life if you're able to understand and get along with your peers.
Humans ARE social animals after all, and that's one of the major reasons we got where we are today in the first place.

>6'1 and Veeky Forums
Honestly, since you put such a emphasis on height and muscle you're probably compensating for being ugly or socially awkward which is hardly a good genetic trait since it makes you unlikeable to other people.

Remember, humans are social animals. Outliers of this type are often alienated and natural selection doesn't favour them.

>T.Smalldick5'8retard

Because your shitty mentality is the problem Yankee scum. Embrace Dixie.

Darwin said

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.”

not Strongest nor Smartest.

the most ADAPTABLE to Change

Fuck that post is somehow eye opening, never thought of it this way. Not OP, but I will make it part of my reflections about my inner misanthropy. Thanks.

Wait.. i understand the IQ bit. But what is wrong with the spacing?

Nice

>what is wrong with the spacing?
Redditors usually leave one space between each line while Veeky Forums oldfags supposedly don't. I think it's autistic as shit but if you want an example,

>This is reddit

Leaving a space.

>This is Veeky Forums
Using no empty line.

>Reddit spacing

Can this fucking meme die? It's literally one fucking user in the past week bitching and moaning about nothing. I'd rather spacing than a wall of text.

Go back to /b/ you absolute twit

I think you misread 99 iq as the 99th percentile there buddy.

Thank you new friend :)

Reminder that there is no empirical data to back up the claim that higher-IQ people are less attractive. In fact, it's the opposite, and intelligence is better associated with attractiveness.

Brain up, brainlet.

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf
akademiai.com/doi/pdf/10.1556/JEP.9.2011.3.2

>145 IQ
>ask about evolution

>mozart
>sketch of beethoven

>tfw you know you are winning when all the brainlets get triggered and gang up on you

>OP writes blatantly unintelligent post on /sci
>everyone that responds tells him how retarded he is
>y-you're all just brainlets

If you have an IQ less than 120 you are a brainlet, though.

In that case I'm not a brainlet either. But regardless, how is that related to what I said?

OP doesn't grasp the basics of natural selection and evolution in general. Regardless of his IQ he clearly hasn't put his brain to much use during his life.

People pointed out how stupid his post is and how his view of other people makes him seem like a disgusting human being.

Also, I know calling people brainlets on /sci is a common meme but the average iq on this board is 120-130..

But oh well, this is the internet I could claim my IQ is 160+ and you wouldn't be able to prov eme wrong

You have an iq of 145, yet you ask stupid questions like these. If you really were intelligent you would already know the answer.

Unless you are 5. I'll forgive you if you are 5.

That's not how evolution works.
Regression to the mean is more common (by definition) so the majority are average.
Becuase there are more of them and they aren't so retarded they die before maturity the majority reproduce, producing more of them.
A numbers game, nothing more.
But you don't have to worry, as you're clealy a normie.

>optimal fallacy

Pick two.

OP, use your above average intelligence to educate yourself a little better.

Bobby Fisher was anti-semite, which makes him really stupid.

>IQ of 150 – Cattell III B

>high in trait openness

>subsequently intellectually creative

>Borderline personality disorder

>subsequently pathologically high in the traits of ‘urgency’ and ‘sensation seeking’ (pathological neuroticism and extraversion)

>can’t do anything that I don’t want to do or anything that causes significant stress

>also enjoy a plethora of associated conditions, i.e. obsessive-compulsivity, anxiety, panic symptoms, recurrent depression, psychological splitting and dissociation (including olfactory and auditory hallucinations)

>absolute failure of a human being

I should probably be euthanized.

But at least half of them are just trolling back. And you're just trolling them.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls, just like old times.

>IQ score is defined such that 100 is the mean of the Gaussian distribution
>pic claims 70% have 100 (or lower)
wat

Most people have a pretty nihilistic view of existence. It's hard not to considering everything falls apart in the end. And they don't even realize how nihilist they are because they're too dumb. They've differentiated amongst themselves so much that there's no way for them to see the light. Some take up religion or raise a family while others want to get the most fun out of life by being druggie whores. Both of them will take selfies like yeah man this is what i do yo i'm winning. Others just sit in front of the tv because they want to be entertained.

But, is it for certain that you are not also part of this bumbling mess of eternity? You think you'ree living your life by a higher creed but why exactly is that? So you can develop more technology for the subhumans to enjoy. By your own assertion, that most people are subhuman, you've provided a context in which the only logical conclusion is that you are also one of them.

Perhaps you have a more selfish desire to develop and learn thngs that would benefit you specifically. But even then, what exactly is your purpose. You want to understand everything and gain powers that would put you closer to a god? Well what exactly is the point of that?

The best attitude to take is to realize that you are also just doing something for the hell of it. It is possible to be silently respectful of brainlets' desires unless they encroach upon you.

I love sports, music, drugs, comedy, sex, and being a jackass but I also love math and history etc. Most people don't even enjoy much of the former. I even have an appreciation for super normie type shit like having kids. There's nothing wrong with enjoying all of it.

I'm not sure exactly what propelled your resentment into making a venting post about it but if you feel like you are off to the side in a way and can't relate to normie bullshit there's nothing wrong with that either. You gotta find people you get along with.

Clearly you aren't winning, you wouldn't have made this thread if you were. You sure your IQ is 145?

I'm happy with my 140.

You may believe yourself to have an IQ well within the 99th percentile but you don't sounds very intelligent to me.

Firstly, your image is fucking retarded. 70% of the population has an IQ that is at or above average? That is, by definition, false. Also, even a cursory glance at normal distributions and their relation to the types of people ascribed to each IQ range is enough to realise this image, like most statements made about intelligence online is nonsense.

Secondly, your understanding of evolution seems pretty shoddy. There doesn't seem to me to be any evolutionary advantage to being a couple standard deviations above the average intellect, in fact, it may even be a disadvantage because more intelligent are more likely to pursue demanding professional or academic careers over childbearing, or less likely to have children young or "on a whim", or are more likely to be socially awkward and less likely of finding a mate, or are less likely to subscribe to any sort of dogmatism that lays down reproduction as a mandatory moral good. It's also worth noting that there are many, many more people of average intelligence that there are people of higher intelligence, especially if having an IQ below 120 makes one a "brainlet". Basically, just put an iota of thought into your feelings about the world before you shit them out.

Perhaps a little bit of a tangent here, but as far as I can see, intelligence is basically a evolutionary accident that stuck around because on a baseline level it was pretty useful, but it's difficult to see how it's evolutionary useful beyond a certain point. Intelligence is not going to make nearly as much of a contribution to the continuation of our species as many scientists would have you believe.

Also, there is absolutely fucking nothing wrong with watching tennis.
nytimes.com/books/first/w/wallace-fun.html?mcubz=0

Fuck you and fuck your thread, OP. Pretending to be smart on the internet doesn't make you cool.

>70% of people lie within 1 SD of mean
Yes.

Ten points.

It actually makes sense. On le reddit, you have to leave

an

extra

space

to get a proper line breaker. On Veeky Forums,
you don't have to do this. It's actually a really good test to separate the newfag plebbitors from the actual channers

Every family that has survived this long (I.e. since we were fucking sea sponges) is not totally fucked up.

Everybody is genetically on to something. There are no complete duds.

At some point during those millions of years of evolution, in any given family someone was a genius.

You may have High IQ & a Muscular Body.

But if you are too Ugly & too Poor.
If you have a Hideous Face & No Money.

Then It is obviously not so easy to reproduce.

"Reddit spacing" is a completely bullshit concept.

> (you) /think/ people who put an extra return after a greentext line come from reddit because reddit requires you to press return twice to get a new line

Ok, sure, that's a reasonable hypothesis.

> (you) have never gotten any confirmation of your idea because this is an anonymous image board
> (you) just assume that it MUST be true
> it could just as easily be because some people think it is more readable that way

That is actually convincing evidence that you are a fucking retard yourself. you swine

Because you autistic moron you value your education and science over human interaction and think that people who value human interaction as important to be beneath you.

I've been on Veeky Forums for years and one thing I can tell you, you all deserve 100% your lonely life spent wondering why nobody likes a pathetic dick who thinks just because he's smart people need to lavish him. Meanwhile you spend your days on an anonymous imageboard complaining about why should anyone should study art or literature.

Because HUMAN INTERACTION IS IMPORTANT you pathetic dick.

>Fuck you and fuck your thread

TRIGGERED

Evolution by natural selection does not apply here.

If it was a fight for whos children survive, because there's not enough food, you'd kill and outsmart him and murder his kids and fuck his wife.

That's what evolution "would do".

>tfw you remember just how much of a brainlet you truly are

"Intelligence" can't be attractive because it doesn't show at all. What people use as markers for intelligence are really shitty markers and generally only hold for the slightly intelligent (like 110-120 iq) people they are likely to interact with. People who are higher don't exhibit the stereotyped markers for intelligence, being beyond that, and aren't really visible.

Wimbledon's great, you faggot.

People slightly smart are very sociable.

However the genius, Very smart people are not so very sociable because most genius were autistics like Newton, Einstein, Gauss, John von Neumann. Geeks like Bull Gates are also Autistic.

Of course there are also well rounded sociable genius like Richard Feynman, but Feynman is an exception.

I refuse to believe the average IQ of college graduates is 121. They must have gotten this number by converting GRE scores.

>High IQ people often seem spergy, autistic and odd to normal people.
Such as the idea that marrying a repeat wife beater is a strange thing to do. Normal people find this attitude odd and repeated marriage to wife beaters a perfectly normal thing to do.

Well, I think most "normal" people would agree with you that marrying a wife beater is a retarded thing to do anyway..

Not OP (thankfully),

but pic related is much better, since it shows the range of college graduates for each field of study instead of dumbing it down to an average IQ.

Makes sense, Feynman's IQ was only 126

Get help.

because when you get smart enough you realize how stupid, cruel and futile reproducing really is.

This is the answer to Fermi Paradox - any civilization smart enough to explore the universe becomes aware of this futility and stops reproducing. It's already happening on Earth - the more advanced a society gets, the less children it has.

Brainlets are to stupid to understand it and just keep fucking like animals.

Fucking this. The creation of life is, by definition, a non-consensual imposition of sense experience upon another organism. You have made a person with a consciousness capable of enduring pain and suffering, and they inevitably will experience those things throughout their life. I think procreation is immoral and irrational, so what you've written seems spot on to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0wYygKNjXA
youtube.com/watch?v=b1mJnEmjlLE

The chart is absolutely and blatantly wrong. Anythhing below the Bogdanoffs IQ (215+) are brainlet-tier.

IQ is a number. Don't let it mess with your self confidence. Especially : don't stop putting effort into what you do because of overconfidence.

Depends completely on what you decide the standard deviation to be. The OP image does not even mention what standard deviation they use on that chart so it is probably just a troll.

At 5sigmas for example, if sigma is 15 or 21 makes as large a difference of 175 or 205 in IQ.

Following trends, it seems like Kareem Abdul will be a manlet by 2018