Depression - Inflammation - Diet

>Be me
>Unstable mood
>Feel like shit most of the time

>Decide to try keto
>Mood is more stable, no much up, no much down
>Rhinitis gets better, less mucus production
>I get an amazing mental boost in the morning if I take a bite on butter + coffee

>Decide to try carbs again
>Foggy
>Feels like nothing is real
>I feel like fucking shit

>Decide to take Ibuprofen
>Feel good, great in fact
>Stomach burns
>Heart is beating really hard
>Enough to make my chest move with every heartbeat

Explain, give me advice

we aren't doctors here.

Also ibuprofen shouldn't do that to you, or anything even close to that.

Maybe you have celiac disease. Or it's all in your head.

Try curcumin.

Most straightforward reason would be you have developed insulin resistance aka you getting diabetes son.

But I am not even fat or eat that much sugary things..?

Just did, fuck this crap is disgusting.

I always took pill versions of that stuff. Not disgusting at all. Did it help?

No idea yet, how does it take to make effect?

No. Depression and all mental issues are mysterious "chemical imbalances" that we must treat as hard mechanical failures, with drugs. If you have problems you're just broken for life and therefore need drugs forever, see the logic? Solid. If not though, you can just take some Prozac for a while to "get back on your feet", right? Just until you get things sorted out, then it'll all be fine and you won't need it anymore, right? :^)

Environment and diet is bullshit. You've been led astray, my sheep. Return to the flock and obey your shepherd.

>But I am not even fat or eat that much sugary things..?
Type 1 diabetes is associated with gluten.

Well shit, I swear I was starting to feel better then I ate like 7 salted crisps and now I feel fugged again. Should I just stick with keto or simply stop eating Gluten?

Honestly, just feels like nothing is real and I am constantly having panic attacks about merely existing. My hands look weird as fuck.

Why would eating carbs make me feel like this?

No you should pop an ibuprofen every single time you eat.

speak for your self math brainlet

Tots, brah! Can't wait to have a hole in my stomach so I can stop using my fucking inefficient throat where I risk dying out of asphyxiation where time I eat!!!

you sound like you have psychological problems unrelated to carbohydrates that lead to bias in your perception of the matter. your therapist can tell you more.
>my hands look weird
god seek some help. you are wasting your life being a delusional retard when it could be fixed.

What perception? I am fine and well when things are normal, shit just gets weird for no reason some days and I am trying to understand why

Do you have any digestive issues? Food intolerances?

You could be having spikes of histamine release alongside a massive influx of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, etc metabolic byproducts from bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine. They will also cause psychoactive quinones to form from relatively common food items. The ammonia and hydrogen sulfide will turn into GABA and do other things in the brain, as is seen in hepatic encephalopathy. A fully functioning liver can still allow this if the production and absorption rate is high enough. First pass processing is mechanical, not magical.

Also, do you have grainy vision? Afterimages? Flashes of light?

Ignore him, he doesn't have the means to understand. I've experienced something similar for the majority of my life. It's likely not strictly psychogenic. Pretty much anyone who has any brains could realize there's a limit to what you can assume is psychogenic.

>grainy vision? Afterimages? Flashes of light?

I have visual snow, yes. I get a lot of afterimages too...

>Do you have any digestive issues? Food intolerances?

Not sure, I can't remember anything

>I've experienced something similar for the majority of my life. It's likely not strictly psychogenic.

Have you found a way to manage it?

I have visual snow as well, and a history of similar things.

I think the bulk of visual snow might stem from abnormal formation of one of the brain's main arteries, providing a number of avenues for other factors to influence it, and the inverse.

Anyway. It could be issues with your gut flora. I used to have similar episodes, cycles, and waves I'd experience. Now that I've made my gut flora fucked in a different way, I don't have such things so often or so profoundly. Though I'm also miserable and pretty much withered and dead inside. The complete absence of contrast or dynamic states probably plays in somehow.

Well shit

Diet. I don't eat tomatoes, dairy, wheat, soy, or corn. I don't eat meat aside from turkey occasionally, and have tried to limit that such that it doesn't end up the main part of a meal.

I eat stinging nettle frequently, and occasionally some horsetail. Kava can help. After taking phenibut for a while, I had unraveled myself to a point where my anxiety was pretty much eliminated. There is a grand interlocking web of catch 22's that form, and as you become so tightly coiled, you cannot unravel anything. I don't consume it very often anymore.

The existential stuff (depersonalization, derealization, dissociation / compartmentalization, [insert term here]) I have a lot to say about, but don 't think there's a reason to say it in the abstract. It'll happen on its own.

>Unstable mood
>Decide to try keto
>Mood is more stable, no much up, no much down

Keto is used for people with epilepsy. Epilepsy medication is also given to people with bipolar. It's been hypothesized that keto is good for bipolar.

Maybe you have bipolar, and this is anecdotal evidence of proof of that hypothesis.

Ibuprofen is known to cause high blood pressure and rapid heartbeat.

It also hurts like hell on an empty stomach.

you have some disease or you've convinced yourself of something, placebo